Chapter 5

Chapter 5

* * Zizi's POV * *

I was waiting for Harry the next day, he was supposed to be in my house a few minutes ago. He was late and I was supposed to be done with him in just one hour because Liam and I were going out again. The bell rang, I hoped it was him.
"Hey" it was Zayn, I exhaled. "Not happy to see me."
"Yes I am" I said. "But Harry is not even here and I have to help him quick because I am going on a date with Liam in one hour."
"Don't worry, he will be here" when Zayn said that the bell rang again. "You see"
"Your late" I opened the door, and Harry came in.
"Relax mom!" He chuckled.
"Zayn!! Can you come here for a second?!" Zayn's mom yelled from across the street. "Hey sweetie!!" She waved at me.
"Hey Mrs. Malik!" I waved back at her.
"I'll be right back" Zayn ran across the street.
Harry and I went upstairs to go work on the project, I sat on my desk trying to concentrate so bad because I really wanted to go out with Liam. It felt like I was in the same problem forever, I heard Harry tapping with his pencil on his notebook. I started getting annoyed so I just placed my head on my desk. I needed to be done with this. When my phone vibrated, it was a text from Liam.

To: Zizi
I won't be able to make it today. Sorry babe :( ~Liam

To be honest I was kind of relive so I could finish with this project. "Hello" Zayn sticked his head inside my room. "How is it going?"
"Boorrinng!!! I actually expected some action" Harry winked at me. I heavily exhaled.
"Harry, why don't you go get some food downstairs" Zayn chuckled.
"Sure" Harry ran out of the room.
"So?" Zayn threw himself on my bed. "Are you still going in a date with Liam?"
"Nope, he cancelled" I stood up.
"Are you cool?"
"Yeah" I played with his hair
"Hey" he pouted. "What did I tell you?"
"Don't ever mess with Zayn's sexy hair" I giggled.
"Better, now let's go get some food with Harry" he fixed his hair. We both laughed as we ran downstairs.
"Good thing you guys are here!!" Louis yelled. "Come on join us, Harry is killing the monster!!"
"Seriously?!" Zayn threw himself on the couch.
We cheered and watched as Harry fought the monster. Until he finally gave the final hit. He had killed the monster and passed the game.
"Yeah!! You passed it, I been waiting for this moment" Niall waited for the results of the game.
"Congrats!!" Louis patted Harry on the back. "Liam missed it!! Or is he coming?"
"No, he is not coming" I said. "Let's play a game"
"Rematch on Marvel" the boys screamed.
"I love playing that game" Harry smirked. "But don't we have to work on the project?"
"That could wait or are you scared to lose?" I grinned, the boys cooed.
"Bring it on" he grabbed the control.
The game was really intense, this boy wouldn't give up that easy. We both had the same level of life, I felt like I was going to lose. No I couldn't lose that easy!! I finally knocked him out with my specialty.
"What?!" He was shocked. "Rematch!"
"If it's okay with the boys?" I smirked.
"Fine with me" Zayn and Niall said in unison.
"Yeah as longest I don't lose my dignity again" Louis chuckled.
"We are on!" Harry concentrated his eyes on the screen.
We started the rematch, it was intense. I was actually getting my butt kick but I wasn't going to give up that easy. I kept doing my favorite attack, I had him, I had him! Then out of nowhere he killed me.
"I won!" Harry cheered, the boys laughed.
"Not bad" I smiled.
"Not bad yourself" he smiled showing his cute dimples. I felt like I was melting, and I really was, so I snapped myself out of my thoughts.

The next day, Zayn dragged me into the mall with him. He wanted to go buy a new jacket and he also thought I need to go have some fun like the old times. I did missed hanging out with him since Liam and I started dating, we kind of stopped because he didn't want to be the third wheel.
"What do you think about this jacket?" He was wearing a brown jacket, he looked nice in it.
"Try this one" I handed him a black jacket. When he tried it on, he looked like a hot bad boy. "Damn Zayn" I giggled. "You look sexy"
"T-thanks" he tried hiding his face because he was now blushing.
After that we decided to go grab something to eat, when we saw something shocking that we quickly hid in a store. It was Louis and Rose, what were they doing together?
"What?" I whispered to Zayn still shocked.
"Maybe they are just here like friends"
"Do friends hold hands?"
"Yeah, why not?!" He smiled.
"Okay answer me this then" I grabbed Zayn's face and made him see Louis and Rose direction.
"O my god?" Zayn's jaw dropped opened. Louis and Rose were making out, when was he planning to tell us this.
"I guess they are an item" Zayn stared at me.
"This a surprise" I smiled. "Finally Rose got what she wanted. I am happy for her."
Not really I wasn't happy because she was annoying and a bitch. You could never tell what that girl was going to do next and I didn't want Louis getting hurt. But at the same time I understood that Louis could take care of himself and if she made him happy then I will have to deal with her. I was just amazed and wonder when was Louis going to tell me about this.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENT, WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE STORY SO FAR. :)
It seems that Rose and Louis are finally an item. What do you think?