chapter 4

"Can I tell you guys a secret" I said breaking the hug, "of course" Jin Young smiled, "we have no one to tell" JB smiled, "TELL WHO WHAT" mark asked coming in the room, yelling.

"Get out, we're talking" JB said, "but I wanna know" He said sitting down, "I'm lesbian" I lied as they looked at me, as I smiled "uh, o-okay" Mark said leaving, "that's what you wanted to tell us" Jin Young asked, as I shook my head no, "just said something so he could leave" I smiled as they smiled along with me.

"So, what is it" They smiled, "well, it's not really a secret kind of a 'please don't force me too' kinda thing ya know" I said as they nodded, "I don't like swimming, or anything that shows skin" I said as Jin Young nodded, "is that why you got a lot of leggings and long sleeves and black skinny jeans" He asked as I nodded, "I thought you were trying to be like trans, cause every girl I've seen has or is wearing at least a skirt" Jin Young smiled as I smiled along, "sorry" I half smiled, "it's fine every one is different" JB smiled, "can we see them" Jin Young asked, "see what" I asked, "you.... Scars" He said almost a whisper, I looked down as I rolled up my sleeves and pulled my shirt up, to reveal my scared up stomach and arms, "I'm a week clean, I dance a lot so I don't, ya know" I said pulling my shirt back down and sleeves, "that's good, how about we teach you a dance" JB smiled, "sure, what" I smiled, "it's called Just Right, by us" Jin Young said as he took his phone out, playing a song in slow motion, sounded nice.

"Okay, now you are going to do bambam's part" JB said as I nodded, Jin Young skipped to bambams part as JB showed me what to do.

I followed along after him as Jin Young speed it up some to were it wasn't in slow motion and I got it down, "alright now, all together" JB said as Jin Young restarted the song "1..... 2....3" JB instructs as we start to do as we are suppose to.

Once we finished, there was clapping, I jumped, and turned and saw bambam and Jackson clapping, "you are great" Bambam smiled, "better then bambam" Jackson smiled as he shoved him, "you should see her do BTS" JB smiled, "can we see" Jackson asked, "uh im-" And he cut me off, "oh come on, the boys would love to see it, just pretend they aren't here" Jackson said leaving the room, "what song did you want to do" JB asked, as I shrugged, "are you sure you want to do this" Jin Young asked, "whatever to make you guys happy" I smiled as he rubbed my back, the boys piled in and sat on yugyeoms bed, I took a deep breath as 'Go Go' by BTS came on and I started.

I was doin Yoongi's part when I started to see black spots, I shook my head as they faded away and I finished the song, "WOOW" I heard Jackson, I smiled as I bent over exhausted, "OH DO BS&T" Mark screamed, "no, I think that's enough" Jin Young said picking his phone up, "oh hyung she wants to did it right" Yugyeom asked as I nodded tired.

Jin Young looked at me as he played the song, I started to dance, I was almost done, I jumped in the air and fell once I hit the ground, and everything went black.

Jin Young

"I TOLD YOU GUYS THAT WAS ENOUGH" I yelled as I tried to wake her up, I picked up my phone as JB called JYP, as I picked Haley up, "just throw water on her" Mark said, "she is barley BREATHING" I yelled as there eyes went wide, and I heard JYP, yelling at JB over the phone, I took her down the steps and out the door, to my car, I set her in the back as I went to a cabinet we have of out keys, grabbed mine and got in the car, raceing to the hospital.

I pulled up to the hospital as I picked her up out of the back and took her in the building, "HELP, PLEASE, MY DAUGHTER, SHE PASSED OUT" I screamed as nurses started rushing to me, they took her from me and put her on a strecher, "sir I need you to come with me" I nurse said pulling my arm away from them, as they pushed her down some doors, I followed her to a desk and she smiled at me, "okay, so, what's her name" She asked, "Haley" I said, "I need her whole name" She said, I looked at her but who's name should I use, "uh I'm Haley Nicol'e" I smiled as she nodded, "age" She asked, "15" I said, "birthday" She asked, I pulled my phone out and texted JB as he texted me back.

"March 7th 2002,so she's actually 16" I said as she nodded, "you had to text someone to find out your daughters name" She asked, "well, I work for JYP entertainment, and we are learning responsibility and so JB our leader in the group, adopted Haley, and he called our manager while I brought her here" She nodded, "okay, that's sweet, well, I need a copy of her birth certificate, and then we will let you know how she is" She smiled, "I don't have it, can I call someone to bring it when they come" She nodded as I texted JB to bring it, I put my phone away, "he is coming" I smiled as she nodded, "well, when he gets her bring it to me, you can go wait in the waiting room, and I'll let you know how it's going with her" She said as I nodded, I went into the waiting room and sat in the corner.