Chapter 23

"So, today is your birthday right" I asked as he smiled and nodded, "what do you want" I asked as he rolled his eyes, "you are the best present ever" he smiled as I slapped his shoulder.

"Serious yoongi, do you want to go out to eat, do you want to hang out at the park, go to the movies, order take out and binge watch movies until our eyes bleed, or would you rather go shopping with me to buy you something for your birthday"  I smiled as he rolled his eyes, "I don't want you to spend money on me, I just want....you" he smiled as he moved slowly towards me, a smirk on his face, "yoongi" I said warning like. "Mhm say it again" he said moving towards my neck, "yoongi stop" I said gripping his shoulders, he grabbed my knees and spread them as he came in between them.

"Yoongi, I don't think-" I started but he groaned, "that's all you do is think, just let me do the thinking" he said kissing my neck, nipping at it, harshly.

"Yoongi, ow. Please stop" I said pushing him to stop. "Haley" he groaned into my ear, "yoongi" I said sitting up trying to move but he wouldn't let me. "Yoongi, please stop" I begged as if I was gonna cry. He sat up groaning. "Haley..." he said licking his lips, "yoongi, stop. I seriously want to get you something for your birthday" I said sitting up, moving away from him.

"And I told you, I want you, the only sexual thing we have done, sense we have been together is kiss, I want more" he said pushing me down, attaching our lips, but I didn't respond.

He backed away from me, "if you loved me, you wouldn't do this" I said as he scoffed, he got up and went to the door, he looked back at me and turned around leaving.

"Yoongi" I yelled waiting for him to come back. "YOONGI" I screamed and nothing.

I hugged my knees starting to cry.

I reached for my phone and started dialing someone's number.

"Hello" mark answered. "Mark....oh my god mark" I cried into the phone, "what, what's wrong, speak to me" mark said trying to calm her down, "please, I need someone, please" i cried harder. "Just call yoongi" mark said as I felt my heart break. "ITS ABOUT YOONGI" I yelled into the phone, "Okay fine, I'll be there soon calm down" he said and hung up.

Time skip

Mark came into the house seeing Haley curled up in a ball, in the middle of the living room. "Haley" he said as she jumped up, "mark" she cried as he sat her down, "Okay, tell me what's wrong" he said as I took a deep breath and told him about what happened.

"Wow, yoongi did that" he asked as I nodded. "Haley, you can't just say 'if you love me' than whatever" he said as I scoffed, "he tried to do something with me that I didn't want to do, not yet, I'm too young" I said hugging my knees, "Haley, I'm not gonna tell you what you did was wrong or right, cause honestly I don't know, so you should either talk to Jaebum about it, or we can go to his dorm, bring him some dude stuff and see if you guys can't fix this." Mark smiled as I nodded.

"Yeah okay" I smiled as we left the house, and got in the car, "so Jaebum or shopping" he asked, "shopping duhhh" I smiled as he chuckled at me as we drove to the mall.

We entered some stores and bought him stuffies and a lot of shirts and three jackets.

I was so happy i couldn't barley sit still, but I was also nervous, what if he doesn't accept my apology, would I actually have to give him what he wants so he can love me again.

God I wish, I didn't say yes to him asking me out at our first prom that we forced each other to go to.

Flashback

"Haley, you going to the prom" yoongi asked throwing his arm around my shoulder, "Uh, I'm not really sure, are they fun here" I asked as he snickered. "From what I heard, it's nothing but wanna be's" he said. "Wanna be's What" I laughed. "Yeah, wanna be's...some of the girls wanna be, on their back, some of the boys, wanna be the reason they are on their backs" he said as I laughed, "you are so fucking stupid" I laughed harder, "but I mean, I don't have anything better to do, and I would like it if my friend could come with Me" he said nudging me, "okay but you wear the dress, I'll get the snazzy tux"  I smiled as he rolled his eyes. "We don't have to do that now, just stay after school with me" he smiled as I nodded, "when is it" I asked as he sighed. "This Friday" he said as I nodded, "I'll talk to my appa" I smiled as he nodded.

Friday

Friday is here and I'm waiting at the gym doors, for yoongi, the bell rang and basically all the kids that weren't here to help with the dance, left. Haley heard shoes squeaking down the hall and saw yoongi with the rest of the boys come in, yoongi threw his arm around Haley, "alright let's make this place the best place tonight" Tae smiled as we all moved in and helped decorate the building.

Waiting for Jaebum

The dance is finally over and yoongi and I are waiting for Jaebum. "So, tonight was fun" I smiled as he nodded, "yeah, I've never really heard you sing and dance before, it was funny and good" he smiled, "thanks" I smiled back as he ruffled my hair, "hey uh haley, you know, you are a really beautiful girl, any guy here, I'm sure would love to be with you, and we'll, I was wondering if I could be a guy, or if I can be your Ah-" I cut him off with a kiss, "I'd love for you to be my boyfriend yoongi" I smiled as he sighed, "cool" he said, trying to be cool, I heard a hunk as we looked over and saw bambam and yugyeom waving at us hanging half way out of the car.

"Hey guys" bambam said as yugyeom waved, "hey" I laughed as I got in the back with bambam, "bye yoongi, I'll see you later" I said as I shut the door.

Flashback over.

We are now at yoongi's dorm infront of the door, I heard moaning coming from the door, along with loud smacking, I looked at mark and pointed at the door, he put his ear to the door, he moved me to the side and looked through the peep hole, he gasped he as backed away from the door, "what" I asked as he put his hand over my mouth, "on second thought, let's go return everything, and buy a shit ton of ice cream, and cry and watch sad, sappy movies all night long" he smiled at me, "no, it's my boyfriends birthday, now move please" I scoffed as I turned the knob, making it fly opening seeing yoongi, naked, gripping some girls hips, and saw she was naked too.

"Happy fucking birthday yoongi" I laughed throwing my bags into the room and grabbing marks hand, I walked all the way to the car with marks hand in mine and got in, I slammed the door, as I began to cry.