chaper 21

I told yoongi that we were about to start and he nodded as he tried to tell his mom he was fine and had to go,  I checked yugyeoms room, but they weren't there, I checked other rooms but didn't see them, I got frustrated and checked the bathroom, but no one, I walked down the stairs where everyone was, but them two,  "I can't find yugyeom or jungkook" I said worried,  "I'll call yugyeom" Bam bam said pulling his phone out, "I'll text jungkook" Jimin said pulling out his phone.

"Oh I didn't check the roof,  I'll go do that" I said as bambam hung up,  "he's not answering me, I'll go with you" Bambam said as we left the house, we left the dorm and made out way to the roof, we got to the door and heard a noise, I opened the door to the roof and saw jungkook kissing yugyeom, yugyeom pinned to the ground, my jaw dropped to the ground as bambams first thing was to cover my eyes.

"Oh my god" Was the only thing that left my mouth, I moved bambams hand seeing that they jumped apart.

"Don't tell anyone" They said in unison. "Ahhhhhhhhh you're gay" I asked them both shocked,  "I'm more bi" Yugyeom scrached his neck,  "I'm gay" Jungkook smiled as I screamed laughing, "this is FUCKING GREAT" I clapped my hands together in excitement "what is" Jungkook asked,  "I've got a gay best friend, do you understand how awesome this is, we can talk about hot guys together, oh my goodness" I started waving my hands around, jumping in place, wanting to scream, "you need to calm down" Jungkook asked,  "are you crazy, this explains a lot-wait, what about kaeli" I asked confused.

Yugyeom looked stunned as he looked at jungkook, jungkook chuckled, as he rubbed the back of his neck,  "what do you mean, she's a friend" He said, "really, you holding her hand was like the first gay guy ever to come out, she's getting crap about it from other girls, and she posted about you guy holding hands and she captioned it " He really is boyfriend material " And everyone gave her crap about it, maybe you should clear things up with her " I said She he sighed,  "Jesus, if I knew she was gonna do that I would have called her buddy or something, you know friend zone her, but I thought that's what I already did when know hugged her when she tried to kiss me" He said as yugyeom got uncomfortable.

"Bambam" Yugyeom trailed off, "what do you think" I asked for yugyeom.

"Wow, I kinda always knew but he's a kid" He said like that was the only thing on his mind, "aish Bambam.... " He trailed off again, "no yugyeom~ah this is a big deal, you could get suspended or get sent to jail, he's a child yugyeom" Bambam said trying to show authority.

"I'm sorry bam, I don't know what I was thinking"  Yugyeom said as if he didn't care, "yugyeom, I think you should tell the others" Bambam said as yugyeoms eyes left his head, "no, I can't they'll make fun if me, I might get kicked out of jyp, all of Seoul could hate me" He cried as I felt my heart break, "I don't hate you" I smiled, "me either" Jungkook nudged him, "you're still my best friend babo,  but you really should tell the others, you're so truthful with them, why not about this" Bam bam asked as yugyeom hung his head low,  "I guess you're right, but only if jungkook tells his friends" He said as jungkook snorted,  "please, yoongi already knows" He said shoving his hands in his pockets,  "what about the others" I asked,  "well of course Tae doesn't know and I don't think jimin knows,  but j don't want to tell him,  cause he might tell the school" He said as I rolled my eyes,  "wow, you big baby,  if jimin is your true friend, than he won't tell anyone, do you trust jimin" I asked as he sighed, with a nod,  "than you should tell him" I smiled as he nods,  "okay" He said as I clapped, "yay,  this is so exciting" I smiled as I punched bam bam shoulder,  "wait, Haley, when you said that you have a gay best friend, and you can talk about hot guys with him,  you can do the same with me" Yugyeom said as I sighed, "yeah but you'd also like the chicks, and talk about them, I'd rather just go with jk,  LET'S GO JK" I screamed holding his hand running back the steps,  "let's go yugyeom" I heard bambam try to copy me but his voice was to high.

We entered the room with them,  "found them" I screamed as we came into the room,  "oh my gosh, where have you been, we were worried" Jaebum said hugging yugyeom, "jk, where were you, you scared me" Yoongi punched him,  "oh, sorry, I was hanging out with yugyeom" He smiled as I nudged him and yugyeom and yugyeom, looked scared but jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I'm gay" He said as jimin went wide eyed,  "wow, that explains why you are in the boys locker room during lunch" He said as jungkook chuckled,  "I already knew" Yoongi shrugs as Tae smiled,  "bro, same, well half way, I'm bi" He said as they side hug.

"Yugyeom, don't you have something to say" I nudged him as now everyone of got7 were now around me and yugyeom, jungkook and the guys talking about stuff.

"Uh, hyungs, I am, bisexual, please don't hate and don't tell J.Y.P, I love dancing and singing with you guys, you all are like my second family, I can't leave you guys, please I'm begging" He said as he looked like he wanted to cry, bam bam patted his back.

"Ha I knew it, pay up" Youngjae hit Jin young as Jin young gave him 60 bucks, "cool dude" Jaebum smiled,  "so, how would you have sex" Jackson asked as Mark hit him,  "I'm just asking, have you had sex, with a man" He asked,  "no" He said,  "than how do you know you are bi if you've never done anything with a man." Jackson asked as I punched his gut,  "stop, you don't have to answer yugyeom" I smiled as he smiled back at me.

"Well, Jackson unlike you, I have had sex with a girl, but it was as fun, until I met this really cool guy and made out with him and had a bigger boner with him instead of her" He said as I snorted at Jackson's reaction,  "that's a low blow man" Mark smiled,  "yugyeom, when you were hanging out with that kid, what were you guys doing" Jaebum asked as now jungkook was laying attention,  "that's the guy I made out with" He scratched his neck.

"Are you fucking crazy" Jaebum yelled as Jin young shook his head,  "you could go to jail" Youngjae said as he nodded,  "I know, but he's literally two years younger than me, what does it matter, we didn't do anything more" He said as jaebum rubbed his eyes,  "it doesn't matter, if anyone else found out, you could go to jail,and be labeled as a sex offended or a child rapist you don't need that yuygeom,  you're so smart, and a great dancer and singer there is no need for this behavior, this doesn't go anywhere else" Jin Young said as yugyeom put his head down and nodded.

"Same with you" He said to jungkook as he nodded. "Okay, I'm hungry, who wants pizza" Young Jae tried to lighten the mood,  everyone screamed and unison,  "great, I'll call" Mark said getting his phone out as we all sat down.