Chapter 37

Bambam fell asleep as I played with his hair on my lap as the boys were all gone. I feel weird now that the boys like me, I don't think of them like that, it's really upsetting I feel really bad.

"Haley" I heard as I looked up and saw young Jae as the door as he chuckled. I looked down at bambam and saw he was still asleep. "What's up" I asked youngjae as he came in and sat by me.

"So. How would you feel about going away for sometime" he smiled as bambam jumped up. "What are you saying" bambam asked as youngjae ignored him. "I don't wanna be by myself, I'm not ready" I said feeling as if they were kicking me out of the house and not caring. "No haley, jaebum doesn't like that some of the guys are focused on you and not practice or our music, so you'll be at a house by yourself with staff and jaebum will come and cost you" he smiled as I was upset they were somewhat kicking me out. "How long will I be gone" I asked as he sighed. "Until we go on tour" he smiled as bambam chuckled. "So two months" he asked as youngjae nodded. "Will all of you get to visit me though" I asked as he smiled. "Of course we will but not as much as jaebum" he said as I nodded. I looked at bambam. "When am I leaving" I asked as he smiled. "As soon as we go home and you get packed" he smiled as I nodded. "Okay" I smiled as he clapped. "I'll go tell jaebum" he smiled jumping up and running out of the room. "Why would you leave us" bambam asked. "Bam...this is for you guys, I don't want to be a distraction" I said as he scoffed. "You aren't my distraction, you're my motivation, when I see how happy you are about helping with practices and out clothing options it keeps me motivated to keep doing this to make you happy and I'm scared that when you leave I won't be able to focus on anything" he mumbled the last part. "Just think of it this way." I smiled as he raised a brow.

"Now that I'm away. Just think of it that you want me to still be living with you guys, so just think. 'If I get my head in the game and actually focus on this, than Haley will be able to be back at the house' and soon enough I'll be there and we can play video games" I smiled as he nodded. "I'll try to remember that" he smiled as I nodded.

We sat in silence now as we looked at the door. Bambam pulled his phone out and I saw him scrolling through memes on Instagram. He smiled as he showed me his phone we laughed at some and commented on others. He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I could feel him more looking at me than the phone.

I looked up at him as he looked down and licked his lips. He looked at me than back at his phone I looked down at his phone "I know this is in the past and everything and I'm sorry if it's still sensitive to you but I'm glade you broke up with that yoongi guy" bambam said as I sighed. "Yeah it was nice having someone I guess especially when you were lonely and just wanted someone to hang out with or talk to" I sighed as he hummed. "Well, if you need anything you know you can come to me, for anything" he smiled as I nodded. "Thanks bambam" I smiled up at him as he seemed to be nervous. "What's wrong" I asked concerned as he shook his head. "Nothing, uhm look this is my favorite" he smiled as he showed me a meme that one of the fans made of him. 

I laughed at the meme as he smiled. "It really matches you" I laughed as he smiled. "Yeah" he agreed. I looked up at him as he looked down at me, "fuck it" he lightly mumbled as he smashed his lips onto mine. I was taken back as he put his hand behind my head.

Something in me missed this, missed kissing someone I smiled into the kiss as I kissed him back. I put my hand on his neck as my thumb trailed down the middle of his neck and stopping at the top of his Adam's apple. I brought him closer to me as he went to back away but I bite his lip as he growled, I let go of his lip as he smiled and kissed me again. I put my hand in his hair as he pushed me down onto the couch. He hovered on top of me as I licked the bottom of his lip as he seemed unfazed by it. I choked him alittle and pulled his hair as he mouth opened alittle as I shoved my tongue in as he moaned lightly as our first slow kiss became an intense makeout session. I felt him lower himself on me as he grinned on me lightly begging for some kind of friction  on his hard member.

I shoved him to where he was now sitting I sat on his lap as I smashed our lips back together as he put his hands on my hip as I moved them back and forth in his hard, clothed member.

He whined softly as he put his head on my shoulder. "Bambam" I said stopping as he whined more. "Would you submit to me" I asked as he nodded his head slowly. "Speak to me" I demanded as he whined again. "Yes I submit to you" he said as he was breathing heavy. I smiled as I kissed him again as he hugged me closer to him, I held his face in my hands.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON" someone yelled as I was yanked out of bambams grasp. I looked back at bambam at I was taken out of the room. I looked and saw jaebum as he had my arm tightly in his grasp as he took me to a car and shoved me into a car as I put my seatbelt on as jaebum got in and started driving towards the dorm. "You're going to a beach house, 12 hours from the dorm, and only I will get to visit you and certain boys." He said as I nodded. "I'm sorry" I said as he sighed. "I know it wasn't you, it was bambam that did it, so don't be sorry" he said as I was confused. "Wait, what" I asked confused as he sighed. "Haley, bambam does theses kinds of things to get what he wants, I bet he kissed you first and went all submissive, didn't he" jaebum asked. "What if he did" I asked as he chuckled. "Haley, most of the boys I wouldn't trust with you alone and that's very sad, please don't be like this, don't focus on boys, and focus on school, it should be starting up soon, and yes you'll be at the beach house when school starts and you'll be doing it with a teacher who will go to the house along with a tutor so you'll get the schooling you need without going to school" he said as I sighed. "Dad I have to take college classes" I said as he nodded. "Which is what the teacher is for, to explain your classes to you and the tutor is someone to help you, from one of the same classes, so you'll be helping each other" he said as I nodded. "So I won't be able to see bambam" I asked as he sighed. "Not for a while" he said as I sighed as we pulled up to the dorm. "Go pack and I'll let the staff know to get things ready" he said as I went to leave but looked back at him.

"How long will I be gone, youngjae said two months but you're making it seem like it's longer" I chuckled nervously. "You're gonna stay there till school is over" he said as I sighed. "Okay" I mumbled as we got out and went inside so I could get packed.