chapter 8

The boys have on their clothes that they are wearing for their new song, Look, and now they are making a music video for it.

Jackson and Bambam begged the director to let me help with the land scape, and the lights. Which I think looks awesome.

Once we were all done, we all sat around the screen and watched it.

One it finished everyone clapped, "that was so cool" Jackson comments, "who was in charge of the colors and stuff" Jin Young asked, "Haley" Jackson and bambam smiled as the director pointed at me, "it looks amazing" He issued my head, I smiled as I nodded.

We all started to get everything picked up, as in our trash and stuff.

We got done with picking up and now we are leaving, we are back at the house as Jin Young and JB are cooking so me, Jackson, and bambam are looking at room ideals, cause one of the boys are willing to give up there room for me, I'm not sure who, but someone.

We decided on a purple and blue galaxy wall paper, and ceiling, with a nice dark blue rug, and my bed is gonna be the planets, and other NASA related things around my room.

I smiled as I saw Jackson put his hand up, which I slapped it with mine.

"Hey, Haley" I heard from the stairs, I looked and saw mark, he motioned me over, I got up and walked over to him, "what mark" I asked, "I've got something for you" He smiled, "I don't want a nuggie" I whined as I put my arms over my head, "no no, I'm not gonna give you a nuggie, it's something that is going to help you a lot" He smiled as he pulled out a iPhone 7.

"Here" He said handing it to me, "uh, no" I said pushing it back "why" He asked, "uh, cause it looks really expensive and I don't want to touch it, I might break it" I said putting my hands up, he rolled his eyes, and grabbed my hand, he put the phone in my hand, "it has all of our numbers already in it along with MY, some apps, and bambam made you an Instagram and stuff like that, now be happy" He said as I stared at him, "uh, thanks" I asked as he smiled, "you're welcome, now go. Play" He smiled as I turned around and walked back to the couch and sat between bambam and Jackson.

"Ooh, mark already gave you it, do you like it" Jackson asked, "not really" I said setting it on the couch "why" Bambam asked, "cause, I feel like I might break it" I said putting my hands on my lap, "then we would get you a new one, or we would get it fixed, but still, it's fine, here I'll show you how it works" Bambam said pickingit up and showing me the screen as he showed me how to work it.

After 20 minutes of bambam showing me how to work it, I finally understand, "now, text me" Jackson instructed, "no" I smiled, "why" He asked, "cause, you're a dweeb, and I don't talk to dweebs" I said as he put his hand over his heart, pretending to be hurt, "I'm gonna tell JB" He said as I shrugged, "I'll tell Jin young" He smiled, "WHY, what did I do, why you gotta be such a baby, you want me to text you, fine" I yelled as I gripped my phone as I typed in, 'STOP BEING SUCH A BABY'and sent it.

His phone dinged as he looked at it, "HEY, THAT'S MEAN, I'M TELLING JIN YOUNG" he said as he stood up off the couch, "NO, JACKSON, WHY" I yelled as I now chased after him.

"JIN YOUNG" he screamed running down the Hall, he ran into his room, "you can't come in, Jin young is naked" Jackson aid from the other side of the door, holding it closed, "HE CAN COVER UP" I yelled banging on the door, "Jackson" I heard Jin young say, "I have something to tell you" Jackson said, and I could feel Jackson smiling.

"Jackson, stop, seriously" I said hitting the door, it went silent as I listened and heard a sigh, "so, mark gave her, the phone already" I heard Jin young, "yeah but look what she said" Jackson said, "well, don't be a baby" I heard Jin young as I started laughing and I heard the door unlock, I put my hand over my eyes as I heard Jackson Huff, "Haley" I heard Jin young, "that's me" I smiled, "why is your hand over your eyes" He asked, "cause Jackson said you were naked" I said as I felt a hand grab my arm and I felt someone's shirt, and pants, I took my hand off my eyes, and saw Jin young, holding my hand, as my hand was touching his pants leg, well knee.

"Now, I think someone's wants to take you out somewhere" He smiled as he looked at one of the doors, I looked over and saw my/yugyeoms door slamming shut.

"Who" I asked as he shrugged, "let's go hang out with the others" He said as I nodded he put his arm around me shoulders as I put my arm around his waist.

We went down the steps, "hey, isn't yugyeom taking her out" Youngjae asked, going up the steps, I looked up at Jin young as his eyes we're wide.

"We, all ARE" He said staring him down, "now go get ready, or I'll get JB" He said as young Jae nodded and walked up the steps, "where are we going, should I change" I asked as he shook his head no, "we are just going to the park" He smiled, "late at night" I asked as he nodded.

I nodded as we sat on the couch and he typed on his phone, I jumped when I felt my pocket start vibrating and I threw out my phone, "oh my gosh" I breathed out as I noticed it was just my phone, I looked over at Jin young who was smiling "WHAT" I asked as he shook his head no, and shrugged, "don't tell anyone" I said as he nodded.