Chapter 15

Soon it was time to go, hui and bambam hugged good bye as we started leaving, Jaebum got up to talk to Yuto, as I was left alone with E'dawn.

"Haley, can I talk to you more" he asked as I nodded, he grabbed a marker and napkin as he wrote I'm guessing his number on it, as he handed it to me, I smiled as hugged him, "bye" I smiled as he waved bye, we left as I decided I should listen to there songs.

When we got in the car I looked around for my phone that the guys got me, but I couldn't find it, "hey, what are you looking for" bambam asked now that Jaebum was driving. "My phone, can you call it" I asked as he nodded, he called it and put it on speaker, as someone picked up, "uh....hello" a voice said, "youngjae why do you have Haley's phone" he asked as youngjae sighed, "uh well I was doing the laundry and I found haleys phone in her pants pocket so I just picked it up and waited to see how long it took for her to notice it was gone" he summed up as bambam shrugged, "Okay" he said "bye" youngjae said and hung up.

We got to the house I ran to youngjaes room but didn't see him, I went to jin Young's room and found him and jin young laughing about something, "can I have my phone please" I asked as he pulled it out of his pocket. I smiled as I thanked him and took the phone running to yugyeom room and shutting the door, I saw yugyeom laying on the bed as I sat at the end of the bed, "sup" I said trying to be cool as I took out the napkin E'dawn gave me, I smiled as I figured out how to work this thing.

I sat at the end of the bed as I put in his number and name. I decided to text him.

Me: hallo it's Haley

Edawnie: hey Haley

Me: so what's up

I was waiting for E'dawn to reply when I felt yugyeom next to me, I turned my phone off as I quickly turned at looked at him, "what are you doing" I asked as he grinned at me, "who are you texting, he asked as my phone dinged.

"Does it matter" I asked as I turned away from him and tried to text E'dawn back.

"Let me see who you are talking to" he asked trying to take my phone, "Why, I literally haven't had it in forever Okay youngjae has it, I finally have a number of a really cool person I go to talk to and it seems like you don't trust me" I said as his smile fell. "I'm sorry Haley, I was trying to just, you know, mess around with you, I didn't mean to make you upset" he said as he moved away, "Yugyeom~oppa, don't be sorry, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have went off on you, I just don't want everyone to know" I said as I felt really bad for getting upset.

"Well, I won't tell anyone, I'm basically the kid when you aren't around no ones going to listen to me" he smiled at me, I sighed as I looked at him before I spoke. "You know how today bambam, Jaebum and I went to go see pentagon" I asked as he nodded, "well, E'dawn, one of the members, started talking to me while bambam talked to hui and Jaebum talked to basically everyone else, he ended up giving me his number and-" he cut me off by giggling, "what" I asked as he clapped his hands, "you like this guy" he asked as I shrugged, "you should ask him if he like you than" he said as I felt my cheeks turn red, "N-No way, I'm not asking him that" I stuttered as he smiled.

"You totally like him, and I bet he likes you, you are so pretty, and smart, who wouldn't love a girl like that" he smiled as I got shy, "yah~ don't say such things" I gushed as he smiled, "it's true though, you are so beautiful, and you are an awesome dancer, and you are so resourceful" he smiled as Haley shoved him, "Uh, I'll let you continue talking to your.....lover boy" he smiled as he left the room, I threw a pillow at him as he shut the door.

I went back to texting E'dawn, until the door opened, "Haley, tomorrow you're gonna start your schooling, so you need to come down, eat dinner, get a shower, and go to bed" Jaebum said at the door, I looked at the window and saw it was dark outside already, I looked at the time on my phone and saw it was 9:15 I saw my battery going down as I quickly grabbed yugyeoms phone charger, connecting them. "Haley" Jaebum said coming in the room, "Okay appa, I'm sorry, I'm coming, I just have to say bye" I smiled as he nodded, "Okay" he said as I quickly said bye, I turned off the phone and quickly ran down the steps and sat at the table with the guys, they tried talking to me but I ignored them and stuffed my face with the food so I could hurry and get my shower and text E'dawn.

"Haley, anything new happen today" Yugyeom asked as I was in mid bite of my rice about to shove it into my mouth. "Huh" I glared at him as he shrugged, "just curious" he said as he moved his eyes from me to Jaebum, I looked at him as if he was crazy, mouthing the words to stop.

He finally dropped it as I got back to eating, "Haley really seemed to hit it off with E'dawn today, dont you think Jaebum Hyung" bambam said as he pushed pork in his mouth, "what" Jaebum asked as I stared down yugyeom. "Yeah, they were talking the entire time we were there, me and hui were talking about it, we thought it was cute, he said he's never seen E'dawn so happy about a female besides his mom" bambam said as jin young looked at Jaebum to me, mark stiffened a laugh, youngjae and yugyeom looked at everyone as I pointed a finger at yugyeom but he shook his head no quickly.

"Haley, do you want to tell me something" Jaebum asked, "I made a friend today" I smiled as jin young smiled, "that's good, she made a friend who is her age so they can relate to things we can't" jin young tried to defend me, "except it's a boy, I mean Jesus Christ, I was scared about her moving in with yugyeom, and he's a kid still" Jaebum said as yugyeom started coughing, "whoa, actually haley trusts me, why can't you" he said getting offended. "Okay But Jaebum, I'm sure Haley isn't going to do anything stupid, and in a house full of boys, no matter where she is going to go, we are gonna be there and I'm sure there is at least one responsible person in that group that won't let them do anything rash" jin young said as Jaebum sighed, he looked at me as he sighed, "I'm checking your phone" he said as I sighed. "Why" I asked "Incase" he dares, "Incase what, don't you trust me...appa" I asked as he flicked his eyes at me, "don't you do that" he said as I sighed, "excuse me, I'm gonna take my shower and go to bed" I said as I stood up, I walked out of the room, before going up the stairs I looked at them and saw yugyeom looking at me along with youngjae, I flicked off Jaebum as I heard youngjae snicker. I quickly ran up the steps and went into the room, grabbing my clothes, I raced to the bathroom and got ready to shower as I locked my door.