Chapter 35

We got onto the plane, marks mom took forever to say goodbye, marks dad tried so hard to say bye to where I could understand him, and he gave up half way.

Once we got onto the plane it wasn't as full as it was on our way here. The light for the seat belt came on as the lady walked up and down the isle passing out drinks and snacks. Making sure everyone was ready. I held marks hand as I laid on his shoulder. "Once we get in the air you wanna call jaebum" he asked as I shook my head. "I'm okay now" I smiled as we laid back in the chairs and watched the movie that he picked.

~~

Once we landed and we got home, the boys I guess weren't here yet. So he went to his room to unpack as I moved to mine. I sighed as I moved slowly around my room, yugyeom gave me, but we both still dance here, and sometimes we bunk together.

"Hey Haley baby, you hungry" mark asked as I smiled. "Always" I laughed as he smiled. "Great, pizza is on its way" he smiled as I nodded, beginning to unpack. "Oh you want help unpacking" he asked. "No it's okay, thanks though" I smiled as he still walked over to me. I closed my suitcase. "I said it was fine mark, just ya know, go do you" I smiled as he sighed. "Why can't I help" he asked as I smiled. "I've got it" I said giving him a shove that didn't do anything.

"Why must you be so stubborn" he asked looking down on me. "Why must you always be so nice to me" I asked looking up at him. "Because, I love you" he said taking his hand through my hair.

"Stop" I said pushing him away as he fell into my desk chair. "fine, so have you heard anything from your friends?" He asked as I shrugged. "Last I heard, Edawn and hyuna were kicked out of cube but they are fine hui is still with the rest of pentagon and they all are fine the boys I think said they were gonna all go and audition for Bighit along with yoongi, I hope they all get in" I smiled as he nodded. "What about you" he asked as I sighed. "I'm fine mark what about you? Why don't you have a girlfriend" I asked snickering as he sighed. "I'm waiting" he sighed as I nodded. "What about you, why do t you jump up on the horse and get you a boy" he asked as I shrugged. "After that hole thing with yoongi, I think I'm done with guys right now" I smiled as he started snickering. "So you switching to girls? Heard Rose from Blackpink was free" he winked "please" I said rolling my eyes "Lisa is more my type" I chuckled as he shook his head.

"But honestly Haley, do something and go on with your life don't let the kid drag you down" he smiled coming next to me, I nodded as he kissed my head. "Now, get ready the rest of the boys should be here soon a long with food" he said as he left my room.

~~~~~~~~~~

We were all eating as the boys told stories about what happened with there parents as we finished the pizza and are just now talking about family at the table. "What about you Jaebum" mark asked as we all looked at him, as I sat next to him as I held his hand, "well, my parents wanted to actually meet Haley, dispite anything else, I got scolded for not being her" he said squeezing my hand. "Why" mark asked confused. "Because they are old, and they are changing, why so hostile" Jaebum asked as everyone looked at mark as he stopped and looked away. "Sorry" he mumbled as he sighed heavily.

"You can meet them soon though" he smiled down at me. "Why, you guys just got done with break, you've got more coming" I asked confused as they all looked at bambam. "No, we have four more shows one in Japan, China, here in Korea, and one in Mexico, than we have to have another break, because someone's mother yelled at JYP because he was tired, and needs to stay home longer" Jaebum explained as once again, everyone looked at bambam. "She loves me too much. What can I say" he shrugged as I smiled. "As long as I'm with you appa" I smiled as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"So cute, so Haley how was your time in America with mark" youngjae as I shrugged. "Hard, can't speak English, so I didn't really do anything besides stay in the room" I said as they nodded. "Yeah America sucks when you don't know anything" jinyoung said. "Anywhere sucks when you don't know anything about it" mark said taking a pepper that fell off of a pizza and threw at Jin young. As it hit his head.

"Okay..." Jaebum said as he looked at the time. "We should probably go to practice." He said standing up as they began to stand and take care of their mess. I sat there not sure of what to do. "You comin" Jaebum sat tapping my shoulder as they all were at the door as I looked at yugyeom as he wiggles his eyebrows at me and nodded. I smiled and stood up. "Duh" I said taking his and as we walked out of the house going to the practice room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to the room as I smiled taking in the amazing room. Yugyeom nudged my shoulder as I looked up at him. "Once we are done practicing, you wanna have a dance battle" he asked as I smiled. "I didn't come here just to watch, of course I do" I rolled my eyes at him as we first bumped and I sat down as they played music and started practice.