Chapter 16

After my shower I walked into my room, I saw Jaebum on my phone, he set my phone down as he stood up, he went to leave when he finally noticed I was here, he cleared his throat and walked out of the room.

I felt words come to me but I couldn't say the words that were itching to come out. I decided to have a dance practice as I was dancing yugyeom came in. "Sorry" he said as I shrugged, "it's fine" I smiled as he sighed, he came in and got clothes, "are you sleeping in here tonight" I asked as he sighed, "N-no, I think it would be better if I slept with bambam" he said as I sighed, "so I have to sleep alone" i asked as he nodded, I looked around the room and sighed, "Okay" I said as I went into the bed and laid back.

He left the room as I tried to sleep.

"Haley, wake up, you've got school" Yugyeom woke me, I groaned as I sat up, "Do I have to go to school" I asked as he smiled, "yes, you have to go to school, but don't worry, it's a school for kids who's parents are idols or important people" he smiled as I nodded. "Okay than" I said as I got up, "the boys got your uniform over there" he said pointing to a skirt, and a white shirt and a brown jacket with a tie. I groaned as he left and I put it on.

I fixed my hair like Jaebum said, I grabbed my phone and shoved it in my bag, with my headphones.

I walked down the steps with my outfit on with the long, itchy, knee high socks. I slipped on my shoes as I sat at the table, Jaebum made eggs and put them infront of me, I ate them as he gave me some orange juice. "Are you ready" he asked as I shrugged, "well, the buss will be picking you up soon" he smiled as I rolled my eyes, "I don't want to ride the bus" I groaned as he rolled his eyes, "well I'm not driving, either asked one of the other boys or get ready for the bus" he smiled as I groaned.

I ran up the steps as I knocked on youngjaes door. He opened it smiling, "yes, what's wrong" he asked as I sighed, "Jaebum wants me to ride the bus to school, can you please drive me" I asked as he looked back in the room, guessing at someone, "sure, give me a sec to get ready and I'll be down to take you" he smiled as I nodded. He shit the door as I ran to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth.

I ran down the steps and saw youngjae slipping on shoes. He grabbed some keys, "Okay, let's go" he smiled as Jaebum grabbed me, "here's some lunch money, be careful okay" he said as I nodded, "I've got this, I am a man, I got this dude" I smiled punching his shoulder playfully he pat my back as he nodded, I went to the door. "Wait Haley" he said as I turned, "if you get in a fight, and lose, don't come home, see you later honey" he smiled waving me bye, I looked at him confused as youngjae and him laughed, youngjae pushed me out the door as we went to the car.

Once we got in youngjae kept singing. It was amazing and I loved it, "here is your schedule, Jaebum gave it to me before we left" he said handing me a slip, I nodded as I sighed. "Did he mean what he said, about the not coming home" I asked as he chuckled. "He was kidding, but seriously don't start a fight, and try to ignore a fight, but if she hits you or he hits you, you have the right to defend yourself" he smiled as I nodded. "Okay, got it" I smiled as he nodded. He stopped as I saw a gate and a huge school. There was a man at the gate. "Names" he said, "I'm youngjae, and this is Haley (if you didn't read that in his voice we can't be friends lmao) she's a new student" he explained as I waved, he went into a booth thing and typed something, "here and here" he said handing me a map, and a card. "When you walk in, show your card to the man at the door, and that's how you buy your snacks and lunches and stuff school supplies you show it and boom" he explained as I nodded, he pushed a button as we drove in, "give Jaebum his money back" I said putting the money in the cup holder,"thanks, bye youngjae" I said as I ran out of the car, to the men, I showed my card as they scanned it. I was getting strange lookes as I ran from the car. But I didn't care I was so excited.

They let me in as I walked in, I looked at the map and my schedule. I walked to math as I sat in a chair and grabbed a binder. That was in my bag, guessing Jaebum put some stuff already in there. The class started as I sat and watched as the teacher explained and wrote down notes, I felt eyes on me as I looked around the room, I saw a boy with black hair. He smiled as I saw his bunny teeth, I smiled at him as he took out a piece of paper, I looked away from him as the paper fell on my desk, I opened it and read it.

'Hi, I'm jungkook' It says, I smiled as I fold up the paper, I looked at the boy and waved as he waved back, I looked back at the teacher as I held the note in my hand.