chapter 22

After the boys left, and everyone went to where they wanted,

A few years later

I'm 18 now and so much is happening,  the boys went on a world tour and came back for my birthday, jungkook is now legal so him and yugyeom are official and I'm so happy, "Haley, we will be back, you can have friends over or whatever, just don't burn down the place and don't do anything you'll regret" Jaebum warned me.

"Yes appa" I smiled as they left. I tell, texted yoongi.

Me: hey wanna come over

Yoongi:  I was coming over anyways.

I smiled as I put my phone down, me and Yoongi have become very close sense the day jungkook and yugyeom came out to us, and even closer when he invited me to his first party, as a college student, yeah yoongi graduated earlier cause he's that smart.

So he threw a party and invited me and some other people, and now he's a really good rapper, and him and the boys are trying out companies and are trying to get in a group together.

I am very happy for them, and yoongi said if that doesn't work he will probably do basketball.

Oh, and didn't I mention me and yoongi are dating?well we are and it's so cool dating him, cause we aren't like other couples, we don't show our affection out in public, we leave it at home.

There was a knock at the door, "come in" I yelled as yoongi came in, I smiled as he walked in and dat next to me, I threw my legs over him, "hey" I smiled, "hi" He smiled back,  "so, how's college" I wiggled my eyebrows as he chuckled,  "ugh, it's crazy, but you'd love it, the classes are almost like high school, the food is somewhat better than high schools, and I honestly thought my roommate was gonna be a dick but she is actually pretty chill" He said as I nodded,  "rad, have you made out with her yet" I asked biting my nails,"no, the only person I want to make out with, is you" He smiled as he leaned in to kiss me but I put my hand on his face to stop him,  "have you seen her naked, what's her name huh, you like her, does she like you, have you td her you have a girlfriend,  is this your way of telling me you are cheating on me" I asked as I moved away from him.

"Oh my-no Haley, I'm not cheating, no I haven't seen her naked, yes I told her I had a girlfriend when she knocked on the door, that's the first thing I said and she said she was my roommate so I just let her in, don't need to worry" He said pulling me closer. "Is she pretty" I asked as he smiled,  "not as pretty as you" He said, I rolled my eyes, "so she is pretty" I asked as his smile didn't drop,  "can you stop being jealous" He asked,  "no,  when I'm jealous I'm cute, now tell me do you think she's pretty" I asked as he rubbed his eyes,  "she's about as pretty as a pile of garbage" He smiled as I hit him,  "don't talk about girls like that, they are beautiful creators, and she's probably super hot and she may think she's ugly and she puts herself down for it and you saying she looks like garbage is so mean min yoongi I can't believe you said that" I said as he rubbed his head,  "oh my gosh, can you just kiss me already" He asked as I kissed my hand and smacked his lips with them.

"There, you happy" I asked as he shrugged, we sat down and watched some TV.