chapter 10

I looked in the box and pulled out a ring, "wow, uh, no" I said as he laughed, "no, not like that, it's a ring with our song lyric on it" He said picking it up and showing me the inside as it said 'girls girls girls, they love me' I looked at him as if he was crazy, as he smiled and slipped it on my finger, "thanks" I smiled as he nodded, we got done with everything and cleaned up.

"So Haley, do you know who giving up there room" Mark asked, "no" I said as they looked up yugyeom, "I'm guessing yugyeom is" As they nodded, "thanks yugyeom" I smiled as he nodded, "no problem" He smiled as I smiled back.

"So, Haley, you are gonna finish school, but you'll be homeschooled, aka, thats why you have the laptop" Jackson smiled as I groaned, "school is for the WEAK" I yelled the last part as they all looked at each other, "we all finished school" Mark said as I jumped out the chair, "and guess what, you're all weak" I said snapping my way out of the room, "HEY, I'M NOT WEAK" I heard Jackson as I ran to my room, and slammed the door shut, hiding under the bed, he came in the room, as I watched his feet walk from the bed to the closet and back to the bed, he walked to the side of the bed as I scooted to the other side, he got on his knees, as someone from behind me grabbed me and flopped me on the bed as I laughed out, and Jackson, and Bambam, began tickling me, as the boys came in with water guns and started shooting us with them, "okay listen" Jae bum said coming into the room,  being serious, "We wrote you a song, and we think it fits you really well, so, get ready, cause we are about to go out and preform it, in front of you, and our fans" He said as I grabbed a gun from yugyeom and shot him in the face with it, "hey" He said, "hi" I smiled as I shot him again, and he ran to me tackling me on the ground, as he tickled me and I begged for my life.

"Okay kids, seriously now, get ready" He said as jaebum took the gun and they walked out the room for me to change which I did into my skinny jeans, and a black shirt, and my chucks, I brushed my hair out as I walked out the room, and yugyeom went in, changing, and I waited down stairs for the others.

Once everyone was ready, we climbed in a van and I laid on yugyeom as he showed me a game on his phone, that I downloaded and we caught each other and he says he let me win, but we all know, I won and he can't play games.

We ended up at a big arena and we began to get out, so I followed along and pretended like I knew what I was doing,as in, once bambam got out of the van I grabbed onto his arm and wouldn't let go until we got into the building and a room with there group name on it.

"Okay, Haley are you okay with sitting on the stage with us"Jaebum asked as I shook my head no, "okay than you can sit behind stage and watch us, I guess" Jaebum shrugged as the other members began to think, "can't she sit in the balcony away from all the other girls,you know where the camera is and stuff" bambam suggested, "yeah,but I think backstage would be safer, youngjae said,as yugyeom agreed.

"Okay so backstage" he questioned as everyone nodded. "Okay so, we are going to change, and Mr.JYP, you can sit with him,and he will show you were to sit" Jackson smiled,"you don't have to talk to me like I'm four Jackson,I understand" I said as I walked out of the room,I went to find older jinyoung and saw him talking to someone as they wrote things down.

"Annyo Mr.JYP, the boys said I could sit with you during the show" I said as he smiled down at me,"of course young lady,follow me" he smiled as we walked to a different door, and entered there, I saw Curtains and you could hear the crowd yelling and screaming, there was a couch against the wall,along with a table full of snacks and drinks, there was mic's labeled with the boys names,I picked up Bambams and turned it on.

"Yo wutta up its ya boy bambam" I said to into the mic as I giggled, I heard the crowd of girls scream as I saw JYP looking at me,"ani Haley, put the mic down" he said trying to take it from me.

"Ani, I'm not Haley, it's bambam, I got long sexy legs, and awesome hair, I make Jackson jealous of my legs,he might have nice man thighs but I got awesome tall legs, I am a descendant of GIRAFFES" I screamed into the mic and laughed as I heard the crowd laugh.

"Wait,this thing works" I asked into the mic,"NE" the crowd screams, "oh, sorry, I didn't know" I said awkward, I walked out onto the stage with the mic, "sorry" I said waving bye.
"WAIT" I heard as I looked back,"who are you" the girls asked,"ugh I told you,I'm bambam" I joked as they laughed,"no I'm Haley" I bowed at them, "well can you do anything" I heard another girl ask, as I shrugged,"I like to think that I can dance,I'm better than yugyeom" I smiled as they laughed, "prove it" someone screamed,"uh...am I allowed" I asked as I looked over and saw all the boys standing there, yugyeom came out as the girls screamed, "yes, you are allowed,show everyone how better you are at dancing than me" he smiled as I shrugged, I gave him the mic and he back off some as the music started playing.

I finished as the girls clapped and screamed,"okay okay,my turn" yugyeom said showing me away,as he handed me the mics.

(2:17 all the way through is his part)
The crowd claps as Jackson comes running out, "okay now it's time to vote, SCREAM FOR HALEY" he yelled as the screams started,"okay now,DONT SCREAMED FOR YUGYEOM CAUSE WE ALL KNOW HALEY WON" Jackson yelled/laughed as yugyeom got offended, the girls and I laughed as yugyeom started hitting Jackson's shoulder,"okay now it's our turn,so Haley, go, boys get in place" mark said coming out,pushing yugyeom away from jackson as they took there mics and started singing.

While they preformed i secretly moved behind them and went to the huge baear and sat between the bears legs and watched them from there.