Chapter 13

I was sitting in BTS's dorm on the couch, with Tae and jungkook, I watched as they played there game and the other guys did what they wanted.

"Haley" I heard as I looked at tae and jungkook, "how old are you" jungkook asked, "I'm 16 now, why" I asked as he shrugged and looked at tae, tae wiggles his eyebrows and laughed at jungkook, and jungkook shoved him, they looked back at the screen, as I heard music playing. It sounded like Give It To Me, by yoongi.

I stood up and walked to the room where the music was coming from. I knocked on the door and yoongi pulled the door open, "what" he asked as I looked in his room, "can I come in" I asked as he sighed and moved out of the way, I thanked him and walked in the room and sat on his bed as he went to his chair and started typing stuff in. "You're a fan of us right" he asked as I nodded, "so you've heard our songs" he questioned as I nodded, "tell me how this sounds" he said as he played the music that was actually quiet good.

"Wow,that's cool" I said as he rolled his eyes, "how is it though" he asked, "well, the sound is good, the best is awesome, but do you have lyrics for it" I asked as he shook his head, "not yet" he mumbled flipping through one of his books, I peeked over his head and saw the worlds, 'First Love' on one, "what's that" I asked turning back to the page, I read some of the words, "those lyrics, along with this best, is gonna be awesome" I smiled as he played the beat and looked at his book and started rapping, it sounded so amazing, I turned up the beat and made it go a little more fast as he followed along, once he finished I clapped, "that was awesome" I smiled as he nodded, "it was pretty good, have you ever thought about joining a group and making music" he asked as I shrugged, "no I can't really do anything besides put lyrics and music together and dance, I can't sing" I said as he laughed, "neither can jin but here he is" he said as I gasped and put my hand over my heart, "I'll let you know jin is an amazing singer and he doesn't get enough lines" I said as I stomped out the room, I heard him chuckle as I walked to the stairs where I was tackled, "ouch" I mumbled as I looked up and saw jimin starring down at me, "sorry" he said and helped me up, "are you okay" he asked, "I'm fine, why were you running" I asked as he pointed down the steps and I saw jungkook running towards the stairs, I made the "oh" face as I was tackled again, "ouches" I said as I looked up at jungkook and he just stayed there,frozen.

"Ya gonna move" I asked as he gulped, "stop starring"  I laughed as he didn't move. I put my hands in front of his eyes and moved them and aw him still starring. I looked at jimin and he just shrugged and walked away, I looked back at jungkook and saw he still hasn't moved an inch, "jungkook~ah" I said hitting his shoulder, "jungkook" I questioned as he didn't move but blink, I slide out from under him as he collapsed to the floor, "jungkook, are you okay" I asked shaking his shoulder, he sat up and grabbed my shoulders, "s-s-sorry" he stuttered which I found cute, "awe, it's okay" I smiled as I pushed his hands away, I went to leave but he grabbed my hand pulled me back, he chuckled and smashed his lips onto mine.

I sat there frozen, "HYUNG" I heard and heard other people running towards us, "HALEY NICOL'E" I heard and I shoved jungkook away and saw Jaebum at the bottom of the stairs, "hi Jaebum" I smiled as he grabbed my hand and we walked out of the house, "HALEYYY we missed you" youngjae smiled scooping me into his arms, hugging me, "You HOW DARE YOU KISS MY DAUGHTER" I heard Jaebum, I looked over and saw him get ready to hit jungkook, "jaebum~ah" I said escaping youngjae and running to Jaebum, "he didn't kiss me" I said as he looked down at me, "I saw it" he said through gritted teeth, "no he didn't kiss me, I kissed him" I said as I heard "ohhhhhhhhh" come from tae as he nudged jungkook, "Haley, you shouldn't have even been here" Jaebum said, "they were stupid and kidnapped me, yes I know, but I told them it was stupid, they only did it so you guys wouldn't have a comeback yet, they wanted it first okay, they were stupid" I said as now everyone was in the living room, I felt a hand fall across my face as I fell to the floor, holding my cheek.

"Jaebum, that's too far" I heard jin young, I stood up and grabbed the closest thing to me, which was a chair and throw it at Jaebum, I ran out of the dorm and down the street. I heard people come after me, I turned and saw Jaebum and Jin young, I started running until I got to a corner and I ran to the corner and into a restaurant, I ran to the girls bathroom and crawled out of the window in there and fell in a dumpster, I stood up but the lid fell and hit my head so I fell back on the garbage. I heard talking, I peeked through and heard bambam, Jin young, mark and youngjae, "she went in there and now she's gone" I heard Jaebum come up to them, "she's just scared" mark said propped up on the dumpster, "you scared the shit out of her, you hit her" jin young said, "she probably ran cause she thinks you are mad" bambam said leaning against the wall across the dumpster, "I'm not mad, I know I scared her, I don't know what go in me, I was just so mad that she kissed him, I mean, I adopted her, and I love her like she's my little sister, I just want her back" Jaebum said, "how hard did she hit you with that chair" mark asked as Jaebum lifted his shirt and a red mark was across his stomach, I felt my cheek that is still sore and I'm sure gonna leave a mark, "wow" bambam touched his stomach as he hissed, I pushed the lid up and stood up, "ew, the dumpster" jin young said helping me out, "I fell" I simply said, I looked at Jaebum, "you know when I said, I loved you" I said to Jaebum as he nodded, I touched my cheek, "I lied......can we go home" I asked as the car pulled up and Jackson waved, the door slide open and yugyeom went to the back of the van, I walked past Jaebum and into the van, going to the back with yugyeom and ignored everyone until we got home.