Chapter 30

I figured the boys felt bad about what happened with that guy and so they decided to take me to the store so I could buy whatever I want, I didn't anything is the problem, they took me to different selections of the store started saying that this would be cute on me, this would be nice in my room, or every kid wants a huge bear and a huge bean bag, but I didn't, I wanted them to understand that they are the only family I want, I don't want to leave them.

"How did that guy just walk in and say he's my brother" I asked marking the situation uneasy as they were looking at clothes. "He went straight to JYP asking about you, and JYP came to us, and yugyeom went to get you" bambam said as I was confused. "So no one thought to actually ask for any information" I asked as they were silent, as I nodded looking around pretending I was actually looking for something. "Honestly I don't want anything guys" I said stopping. "Why not, it's a huge bear, and a bean bag" Jackson said holding the bear as jaebum held the bean bag. "I don't want it" I said teary eyed. "What's wrong" Jin young asked sipping my tears as I looked down. "I just want you guys to understand that I don't want anything but you guys" I cried as they dropped the stuff, jinyoung pull me into a hug, lifting me off the ground.

"Haley..." she heard mark as she realized her sleeves rose up some as she let go of Jin young, covering her arms. "Hm" she bummed up at him as he looked around. "Uh...never mind" he shook his head as Jin young rolled his eyes. "We love you too Haley" he pinched her cheeks, "so, can we go home" Haley asked as they smiled. "Sure" jaebum said as we began to walk out of the store.

~

We got home as everyone went and did their own things, I went up to my room, going to shut the door but something stopped it, I looked and saw mark holding the door.

"Hey, did you guys need me" I asked confused as he shook his head. "Let me in" he said as I opened the door, he walked in and shut the door, while locking it. "Is everything okay" I asked confused as he shoved me into the bed as I yelped. "Mark, you're scaring me" I said backing away as he grabbed my ankles, "Mark" I whined as he pulled me towards him, I went to scream but he covered my mouth, "don't make it seem like I'm trying to rape you" he said as I was confused. "I want to see your arm" he said reaching for it as I slapped his hand away as he fight to grab my arm, grabbing to hard as he squeezed too which stung he pulled my sleeve up and saw my scars. "I knew it" he shook his head, "please don't tell jaebum or the others" I begged as he chuckled. "Haley, we all love you so much, what's going on" he asked tears now. "Ever sense that day I ran out of school, a kid came up to me, and said some kids were calling me a whore, and stuff and than Yoongi and Jungkook seems now to care about me anymore now that him and yugyeom are a thing and just I know yugyeom is spending a lot of time with Jungkook so neither of them want to hang out a lot and I just, can't handle this anymore mark, I want all of this to stop, I hate this my friends hide things from me, people keep whispering behind my back, I feel like everyone know about Yoongi cheating on me, I just hate everything about this mark...I hate it" I cried as he sat next to me hugging my close to his side.

"I don't know what to say, put them in their places" he nudged me, "I don't have any friends, Yoongi well...Tae I barley see him, jimin is always studying, Jungkook is with yugyeom, E is now with Hyuna in a group with hui, I've got no one anymore, I just feel...lost" I sniffed as he rubbed my shoulder. "Can I do online schooling, than I can come with you guys on your tour, still get my school work done, and be close and you guys don't have to worry about leaving me here with someone" I sniffed as he shook his head. "You know that's not my call" he said as I sighed, "I just don't like this anymore mark, it's to the point I just want to go to sleep, and never wake up" I confessed as he gripped my shoulders, "Mark, you're hurting me again" I said as he now held my arm tightly pulling me from my spot, he walked to jaebum door and knocking quite ruff.

As Jin young opened the door. "What" he asked, "where's jaebum" mark asked upset, "he's taking a nap" he said looking over his shoulder. "Tell his ass to wake up and actually take care of his kid" he said through gritted teeth.

"Are you tired of me too mark" I asked as the door shut as mark softened some. "No I just don't know what to say, I don't want to tell you something and jaebum get mad about the outcome, I don't want you to be upset, but I am not your dad...jaebum is" he said as the door reopened as jinyoung let us in as jaebum sat on his bed, mark turned the lights on, he shoved Jin young out of the room, "tell him Haley" mark said moving towards jaebum some. "Tell me what honey" he smiled as I started to cry. "Mark" I said turning but he already shut the door. "Haley" jaebum asked. "Jaebum...I...I-don't feel good" I cried as he was confused.