Chapter 18

(Should I make a thing just for you guys to ask questions to the characters, or something like that, make sure you comment and tell other people to read my books cause it'll help me a lot to help my books and stuff)

I felt my heart break, shatter, burn as those words left jin young's lips. I looked jin young in the eyes, "how do I change his mind" I asked as tears streamed down, "just be good, obey him, don't get on his bad side" he said, I ran my hands through my hair as I laid back on the bed, he pat my leg as he left, I hugged a pillow as the door opened and closed again.

I saw yugyeom come next to the bed as he laid next to me, he wrapped his arms around me. "Are you okay" he asks as I sniffed. "No, jaebums gonna take me back, and I don't want to go back, I am finally making friends and he's gonna ruin it by taking me back, please yugyeom please, don't let him take me back" I asked, tears streaming down, sniffing, hiccups escaping my lips.

He held my tightly and rubbed my back, "I don't think he's going to take you back, he's just upset, just be good" he said calmly as I gripped his shirt as if I was gonna to have a panic attack.

"Haley, calm down" he said as my breath quickens, I screamed as I cried, I feel like I can't breath, I pull yugyeom closer to me as he squeezed me tightly. "Haley,please" he said as I dug my nails into his skin, he laid me on my back as I began crying, the door flew open, as Jackson came running in, I felt as if I was gonna black out, a hand was over my mouth, and someone held my nose, and let go, than did it again, I finally calmed down, as I saw everything normal, the room became bright as I wiped my eyes, I looked around and saw Jackson by me, I saw Yugyeom sitting over me breathing heavy, "what" I asked as Jackson pat my shoulder, "it's okay, you had a panic attack, you should get some rest, well let you know when dinner is done" he smiled as I nodded, he left as Yugyeom got off of me.

"Are you okay" I asked as he nodded, "yeah, nothing bad" he said showing me his upper arm, seeing nail marks as I noticed skin broke.

"I'm so sorry" I said as he shrugged, "it's fine" he smiled as he got off the bed, "wait, please don't leave me" I asked as he got confused. "Take a nap with me" I asked as he sighed, "okay" he said as he got in the bed, he faced away from me, as I took off my tie and vest thing for my uniform, I took my shoes off as I scooted closer to yugyeoms back, I wrapped my arm around his huge frame, he held my hand as it was laying lazily over his side.

I felt him breathing slowly as he fell asleep, soon my breathing evened with his as I slowly went to sleep.

————///dinner////————

"Haley, yuggie" I heard as I opened my eyes, and I saw bambam, shaking us, I noticed yugyeom was holding me, as in his head on my stomach and I was holding his head as his arms wrapped around my stomach, bambam was smiling at us as yugyeom slowly lifted his head. "Hey" bambam said to yugyeom as he quickly let me go as he hit bambam, I sat up, "Okay, get changed and come down for dinner" bambam smiled as him and yugyeom left.

I got out of the bed and put on leggings and yugyeoms big shirt. I folded my clothes and went down the stairs, I decided to leave my phone to try to get on better terms with Jaebum.

I went down the steps and made my to the table, where everyone was eating, it was quite and I wanted to ask questions like, 'are you gonna take me back Jaebum' or 'please don't take me back' crying and begging, that's what I'd like to do, but I sit in my chair, chopsticks in hand, picking at my rice, "you okay" youngjae asked, I smiled and nodded.

I felt sad all of a sudden, scared, confused, I feel...depressed.

'No no no, I'm finally okay, I finally have gotten better but I can't I go back, no no, this can't happen, I need to leave, I need air, I need to think' I thought as I put down my chopsticks, I felt eyes on me as I looked around and saw mark looking at me, concern, and am unsure look on him.

I grabbed my chest and looked at everyone, "may I please be excused" I asked as they all now looked at me, "you didn't really eat" jin young said as I tried to think of something. "Oh, cause I had a big lunch, surprisingly that schools lunch is really good" I smiled as Jaebum looked at jin young, "what did you have" he asked as I looked at the food, "well, we had a choice of a pb and j, but if you didn't want that than you got to have rice, and a choice of meat and a choice of veggie" I smiled as they looked at one another again, "okay, fine, you may go" Jaebum said as I thanked him and ran out of the room, to my room, I locked the door and looked around, I put music on as I tried to dance to calm myself, but it wasn't working.

I sat in the middle of the room, I felt as if I'm breaking on the inside, I feel like my world is falling apart, I feel numb, I feel unamused, I feel...nothing 

Help me.