Chapter 33

A month has past and I've been here all day, everyday, I'm starting to miss Korea, with or without the boys, I miss school honestly. I grabbed my laptop deciding to do some of my classes. "Hey" mark said coming in. "Hi" I smiled as he came into to room. "You okay, you haven't really came out of your room" he smiled as I shook my head. "I'm fine, just need to get theses done" I smiled as he smiled. "How about more English classes, with me, you look uncomfortable with my mom" he laughed as I smiled. "Okay" I smiled as he smiled. "Alright, now great me" he smiled as I sat up.

"Hello my name is Haley, how are you" I smiled as he nodded. "That's Good now I'm gonna respond and tell me what I said in korean okay" I smiled as he smiled along with me.

"I am not okay, I missed my plane" he said as I nodded. "I am not okay, I missed my plane" I smiled as he nodded. "Good job Haley. Now saw something long in korean Than American" he smiled as I sighed.

"What do I say" I asked confused as he shrugged. "Who cares, just say whatever is on your mind" he smiled as I shook my head. "Mark, I'm not okay" I sniffed as he got confused. "What's wrong Haley" he asks as I sniffed. "I think I am depressed" I cried harder as he got off the floor and sat next to me on the bed, he hugged me I cried harder as he hugged my tightly. "Haley, why do you think you're depressed" he asked as I sniffed. "Cause I don't feel anything anymore. No emotion, I get theses urges that I have to ignore with a rubber band by popping myself with it, and it doesn't hurt, I kinda feels good, I hate this feeling mark. I hate that jaebums parents don't like me, even yours try's to interact with me, I am sorry I don't hang out with you guys, but I just feel like I am in the way. You seeing your family is a family thing, I'm not apart of it, the same thing with the other boys. I shoulda just stayed at the adoption center, I don't understand why they picked me" I sniffed.

"Because you are special, and Got7 and you are family, we love you just like you are our real kid, we raised you and cared for you, because we love you, we do not want you to feel this way, you can always came to us and talk, or if you'd like, we can get you professional help, we just don't want to see you taking pills for something that everyone gets, but you can't go through this alone, please let people know Haley, let's us know" he smiled as I nodded. "I wanna take a nap" I smiled as he nodded. "I'll be with mom and dad is you need me" he smiled as I nodded, I shut my laptop deciding to take a nap.

As I now realize, as I'm falling asleep, I think he was crying more than me.

~

"Haley, Honey, can you wake up for me" I heard as I sat up, my vision was burry, the sheets felt different, I don't know where I am. "I can't see, I can't see" I cried feeling around. "Haley shut up" I heard a male voice. "Please help me, I can't see" I cried harder. "Put your fucking glasses on" someone said throwing them at me. "I don't need glasses I have perfect vision, why can't I see" I said getting mad. "Maybe because you don't have perfect vision now stop being a bitch and put your damn glasses on" the voice started to get mad, "jaebum" I asked feelin around, trying to find him. "Where's jaebum, I want my appa" I said feeling for him. "I am your appa dumb hoe" he said as I put my glasses on and saw that I was in a hospital, and jaebum was indeed by me. "Why do you keep calling me, theses mean names" I asked crying. "Oh shut up, you fucking idiot, shoulda just let you rot in that damn adoption center." He shook his head. "You are not my appa, what did you do to my appa" I asked as he rolled his eyes. "Oh please, the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows so get over it" he said sitting on the bed. "I want mark" I said holding me knees. "Why, So you can fuck him, no, you've got me, and you won't be touching me" he said crossing his arms. "I don't want to fuck him, I want some actual comfort something you aren't giving me" I cried  as I rolled his eyes. "I'm tired of you crying damnit" he said as he reached his arm back as he swung at me.

~

I jumped off, fallin off the bed. I held my hand as I looked around and saw I was still in marks parents house, I held my knees as I began to cry. I slowly stood up as I went looking for mark. I tapped on the door across the hall for me, but nothing, I tried to open it but no one is in there. I sighed and went to the other room and the same thing. So they all must be downstairs, but I need a hug, I walked down the stairs, I let my hair fall in my face as I looked around the living room and saw marks mom and dad watching tv, "are you looking for mark honey" she asked, and with a shaky breath I nodded as she smiled. "He is in the kitchen, probably stuck in the freezer who knows" she laughed as his dad chuckled.

I bowed thanking her as I moved towards the kitchen, and saw him eating some pizza, doesn't even look cooked. I was him with disgust with half my hair in my face. "Hey little lady, what's wrong" mark smiled. "Mark, I don't feel good again" I said with my shaker breath and trying to not cry.