Chapter 11

The boys finished as the girls went crazy, i clapped as they saw i was between the teddy bear,i came out and hugged them.

"That was amazing" i cheered them as they smiled."even though jackson sucks" i smiled as he put his hand over his chest and faked cry, he dropped to his knees as i was nudged towards him,i looked and saw jin young nudged me, i made a confused face and walked up to jackson and shoved him to the ground, he let out a yelp as i laughed at him.

I went to walk away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the geound and tickled me, i heard the girls and boys laughing as i punched at jacksons chest,i calmed myself down as i just laid there now as he continued to try to tickle me,"what the heck" mark said as everyone stopped laughing.

"Im not ticklish, i was embarassed you pulled me to the ground and laughing is how i am when i get embarresed" i said as he looked at me confused.i smiled at him as i pushed him away from me, and stood up.

I brushed myself off and smiled."okay so haley, are you ready to meet some fans" youngjae asked, "what" i asked serious as they all looked at me."yeah we are gonna go backstage and hang out with them" bambam said as he took off his mic and they said bye to them, i groaned, "i wanna go hone.im tired.im sticky i need a shower and sleep." i whined as they laughed at me.

We were sitting at a table as we waited for girls to come in, i sat in between bam bam and yugyeom.

They kspt throwing things at each other as they giggled at one another.

Girls started coming in as they were seated,some called the boyses names and were yelling things at them to make them blush.

"Haley~ah" i heard as I looked over,"wha" i yelled back as she smiled,she was sitting I the front row and was holding her phone."you look pretty" she said as i let out a laugh as bam bam looked at me confused and yugyeom laughed with me, "haley~noona" i looked over and saw a really smoll girl,i smiled and waved at her, "haley~noona who's your best friend in GOT7" she asked as the boys looked at me, "uh,probably jin young" i said as i felt a pinch,i jumped as i looked over and saw jaebum moving his arm back,i made a sad face and let my head fall to the table,as i faked cry.

"Haley" i heard but put my hand up to shush the person, he grabbed my arm and pulled me up,i kept my eyes close, as he made my face look at him, "haley, please look at me" i heard jaebum, i looked at him as he smiled at me, "did i actually hurt you" he asked worried, i smiled as i shook my head no,"aish" he smiled as he dropped my hand and walked back to his sweat as i laughed at him.

They allowed the girls to get up and come and see is,girls gave us presents and presents, yes us the little girl gave me a picture she colored waiting to come in.

I also got a present from a fanboy,i looked in it and it was a shit ton of chocolate,i smildd and thanks him as he laid a book on the table as i smiled and worte my name with doodles around it.

He moved on as girls waved to me as they walked by,the thing was almost over and i got alot if presents from the girls.

We still had a couple more minutes until it was actuall over,so the boys stood up and walked around to go and see them and others teased them from.the stage.

"HALEY" i heard as i was in mid-bite, eating the chocolate. They laughed at me as i smiled. "Haley,come here" one said as i shoved the chocolate into my mouth and put the bag down and stood up,i walked over there but was stopped by jaebum,"where are you going" he asked, "to see a fan" i said as he rolled his eyes."its a boy" he said,"its a boy " i mocked him as he moved me back to the table,i sat on the table as he walked off,i watched him as he walked away, i stood up and speed walked to the boy, i hugged him as jaebum looked at the table and than at the crowd, i saw an empty seat so i sat by the fanboy as i looked at the stage and the boy put his hand on my thigh but i shoved it off.

"HALEY" Jaebum yelled searching the crowd,girls turned back and looked at me, i put my finger over my lips as they smiled and turned back around, the boy kept puttingbhis band back,but it kept getting closer and closer,i almost started freaking out until this girl next to me hit his hand, "stop creep" she said as he rubbed hus hand, "thanks" i hugged her as as she hugged me back. I felt a tap on my shoulder as i looked at the girl behind me and she pointed in front of me, i looked and saw jaebum staring me down, "Annyo jaebum~oppa" i said trying to be cute,he made a finger motion,meaning to come here" i put my head down as i stood up and walked past the fanboy as he slapped my butt, i turned and slapped his head as the boys laughed,except jaebum, he looked like he wanted to kill me and this boy.

I looked at him as i had my head down and slowly made my way to him, "did he touch you" he asked as i nodded, he went off stage and said something to someone and he came out and pointed at the boy. The man nodded and went to the boy,cuffed him, and dragged him out.

I felt uncomfortable na cause i just snitched on someone, "jaebum,why'd you do that" i shoved him as he scoffed at me, "he touched something he can't touch,you are my daughter if you like it or not, and I'm not going to let anyone hurt you" he hugged me and kissed my head.

"I-i think i love you jaebum" i smiled in the hug as he chuckled at me,"i love you too bug" he squeezed me as the girls and boys aw'ed us. We broke the hug.

"AWE,I LOVE YOU TOO BAM BAM" Yugyeom screamed as they hugged, "I LOVE YOU JACKSON" mark yelled as Jackson smiled, "MARKSON FOREVER" and hugged him. "Hi" jin young said to youngjae."hush" youngjae laughed at him and want to hug him, but jin young pushed him away, i went to jin young and hugged him as he huged me back,i grabbed youngjaes shirt an pulled him into the hug, "GROUP HUG" jackson screamed as everyone tackled us with hugs, we all pulled away once we all hit the floor.

"Do you guys want a hug" mark yelled at the fans."YESSS" they yelled at is, "if you say so" bam bam said as if he had a choice and they ran out to the crowd and hugged everyone as the girls freaked out and hugged them back, i stayed on the stage thing and watched them, i felt a tap on my shoulder as i looked over and saw a girl probably my age, maybe a little older, a he pur her arms out as i engulfed her in a hug.