Chapter 36

The boy finished practicing and yuygeom was starting to stretch as the boys were trying to pick the right song.

"Hey Haley" mark smiled sitting next to me. "Hi" I smiled as he sighed. "Yugyeom is really taking this seriously." He laughed as I nodded. "Yeah, it's kinda funny actually" I laughed as We watched yugyeom jump in place.

"Shouldn't your stretch" he asked as I shook my head. "I'm fine" I smiled as he nodded. "I just don't want to see you get hurt that's all" he smiled as I smiled back. "That's sweet" I patted his hand.

"Haley, can tell you something" mark said seeming worried. "Of course mark, you can tell me anything, what's up" I smiled as he looked at his hands and licked his lips, "uhm Haley, would it-" and he got cut off as Yugyeom grabbed my arm. "Hoe let's go" he rolled his eyes at me and he pulled me off the couch and dragged me to the middle of the dance floor before mark could finish his sentences. I looked back and saw mark upset, he went to harbinger and whispered something as he nodded and mark left the room, never breaking eyecontact with me.

"You okay" Yugyeom asked as I turned back, as I smiled. "Never better" I sighed as Jackson hollered. "OKAY LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED RIGHT NOWWW" he said turning off the lights than back on to make it seem like strobe lights, as me and Yugyeom turned on our light up shoes and he started dancing as I waited for it to be my turn.

———————————————————————————
In the middle of the dance battle mark came back in and I couldn't see him but the boys were asking if he was okay Yugyeom didn't seemed fazed by the situation but I wanted to see if he was okay but I can't give up to Yugyeom.

I went to spin but I was too close to Yugyeom and ended up hitting him as I fell to the floor as the lights turned on and the music stopped. "Haley, are you okay" I heard Yugyeom as he bent down to help me, I held my hand as I nodded, he grabbed me by the shoulders helping me to my feet. "What's wrong" jaebum asked taking my arm that was fine, I went to twist my hand as a sharp pain shot through it. "I landed on my hand wrong" I said as mark sighed at me, "I told you too stretch didn't I" I smiled as I rolled my eyes at him. "I was too close to Yugyeom even if I did stretch it wouldn't have meant anything" I chuckled as he grabbed my injured hand as he slowly moved it around. "Hm i don't know...maybe" he shrugged as I rolled my eyes at him.

"You'll be okay, just don't put too much pressure on it" Jin young said moving my hand from marks as he put his arm around mark and forced mark out of the room as we all watched him. "I'll get you something cold to put on it" youngjae smiled going to there mini fridge.

I sat on the couch. "I'm sorry Haley, I shoulda moved out of the way"Yugyeom said sitting next to me. "No it's my fault, I shoulda looked at where I was before I spun, it's fine Yugyeom don't beat yourself up for it" I smiled patting his shoulder, youngjae gave me a bottle water as I placed it on my wrist as I thank him, everyone went off doing whatever they wanted as I sat on the couch staring at the door mark and Jin young went through.

———————————————————————————

It's been a good hot minute they left as the boys where getting restless. "Are we gonna practice or can we go home" bambam whined as he laid his head on my lap as I was playing with his hair. "You wanna get up and see what's taking them long" Yugyeom asked him as bambam looked at him then at me. "Never mind" he smiled crossing his legs. I shook my head at him as Jaebum was tapping his foot and youngjae was trying to calm him down. "Maybe they got lost" Jackson shrugged. "It's Jin young" jaebum seemed frustrated as he shut up.

We all watched as the door wasn't budged or anything. Jaebum walked to the door flinging it open. "I swear I don't want to just fuck her" we heard mark yelling at Jin young as they stood by the door. "How much did you hear" Jin young asked as we all stared at them. "Who do you now want to just fuck" Jackson asked mark as mark went red as he looked at Jin young and Jin young shoved him. "Hold on" he said shoving mark down the hallway than coming back and grabbing jaebum and pulling him out of the room as he shut the door. We all looked at one another. "Should we go after them" I asked confused. "No, you can stay here with me and them two can go" bambam said waving a hand at youngjae and Yugyeom. "Tell me what happened" I said as they rolled there eyes and leaving. Jackson seemed confused on what to do so he looked at bambam and me than the door. He zoomed out of the room laughing as he shut the door. I sighed.

"You know mark hyung likes you" bambam said as I sighed. "I figured" I mumbled as he nodded. "Almost all the boys do, mark,me, and Jackson" he said as I stopped playing with his hair. "Okay" I said feeling awkward as he was laying on my lap and he just said he liked me. "That doesn't mean you can stop" he said as he looked up at me. "And don't be awkward, I can contain myself around you" he laughed. "Haleyyyy" he whined as I hummed. "Keep playing with my hair" he whined as I decided to do as he said.