chapter 9

All the boys are now in the living room, "hey, so where are we going" I asked as they all looked at yugyeom, "uh..... The amusement park" He said as they all smiled, "I can't, I'm not feeling well" Mark said, "oh, I should stay here and help take care of you" Jaebum said.

"I have music to work on" Jackson said, "I have to talk with the man from Thailand" Bambam said getting his phone out, "I, uh, have a thing" Young Jae said "yeah, me and you have to practice for the song right" Jin Young said as he nodded, "yeah, so, I guess Haley and yugyeom have to go alone" Jaebum said, "but, we cam stay here" I suggested.

"No no, you need to get out of the house, and have some fun" Jackson smiled as I nodded, "you ready" Yugyeom asked as I nodded, he stood up, as I followed and we walked out of the house.

We got into a car and he started driving.

"Did they make that stuff up" I asked yugyeom, "yeah" He said as I huffed, "okay" I said as he smiled, I looked out the window as I saw we past the amusement park, "uh, yugyeom-" And I got cut off by him, "we aren't going to the amusement park, do you like exploring" He asked as I nodded, "well, I found this really old house, and I want to explore it with you" He smiled, "oh, yay" I giggled as he smiled, he pulled off the road and we drove, slowly down some woods.

"Okay, we have to walk the rest of the way now" He said as we got out of the car, "ya know, I'm not suppose to say anything, but once we are done here, and we get back to the dorm, you are probably gonna have the best birthday ever" He smiled as I nodded.

We came up to the most beautiful, old house, it was abandoned, but it was still somewhat nice, vines going up the wall of the house, the paint chipping off the house, a window open, and another one smashed.

"Wow" I smiled as I grabbed his arm, and pulled him to the house, I turned the knob and walked in, we went into the house, and saw a broken down couch and chair, a staircase ready to fall apart, we went to the kitchen, and saw the fridge door open, and the light on?

"I think we should leave" I said as I started to get scared, "why, you scared" He asked laughing, "light" I pointed at the fridge, he looked at it and his smile dropped, he picked me up as he ran out the house with me over his shoulder, he set me down on the ground as we walked back to the car.

"Well, that was cool, until the light was on" I smiled as he nodded, "yeah, so, what do you want to do now" He asked, "I don't know" I shrugged, as we got into the car, "it's really pretty" I smiled as he looked at me weird, "the trees, look, the say the moonlight hits the trees, and they sway slowly, and the birds, chirping, it's peaceful" I said looking up at the tree tops, he turned off the car as we sat there looking at the trees and stars.

Two hours later

No, we didn't spend two hours looking at trees, I got out of the car and took pictures of the trees, and the sky, and the animals, and yugyeom being an idiot, by looking like he ran into a tree, and laying on the grass, actually looking somewhat nice.

But now we are on our way back home, as we got to the house, the lights we're off.

We got out of the car and went to the door.

I opened the door, "SURPRISE" I heard, as I jumped, and fell on the ground, "Haley, you okay" Yugyeom asked as I felt my heart, "oh my gosh, GET IT" I screamed, "GET WHAT" Jackson asked looking around, "MY HEART, YOU BUTT HEADS, SCARED MY HEART OUT OF MY BODY" I joked as they laughed, "I'M SERIOUS" I said as they laughed harder, "I COULDA DIED" I said smiling along with them, Jin Young cake and put his arm around me as he took my to the table where there was a cake and candles, someone turned the lights if as they started singing happy birthday, I smiled as I looked at the cake.

They clapped as I blew out the candles.

"So, Haley, how was your day with yugyeom" Jaebum asked as he turned the lights on, and Jin Young started passing out cake slices, "well, I mean, it was cool, really nice" I smiled as they nodded, "good, present time" Mark smiled as they started putting bags in front of me, I smiled at them.

"This is from me" Jackson said handing my a bag, I opened it and pulled out the paper in it, and saw a Jackson doll, I picked it up, "really" I asked as he smiled, "you're welcome" He smiled as I put it back in there and dropped the bag on the floor, as I was handed another bag, "this is from me, mark, and jaebum" Jin Young smiled, "I pulled put a laptop, " Thanks guys"I smiled as they nodded, I set that on the chair next to me, as I was handed another bag, "this, is from all of us" Bambam said as I reached into the bag, and felt a picture, I pulled it out, and saw all the boys, laying by me, as I had marker, all over me, and they smiled as I was asleep, "when did this happen" I asked angry, "oh, uh, it doesn't matter, and I actually got you something" Young Jae smiled as he handed me a little box, I took it and looked in it.