Chapter 14

We were at home now, I sat in the living room, I am so mad at Jaebum, he hit me, parents only hit their kids, when the child has been really bad, but all I did was take the fall for someone, cause I felt bad, and I was scared and he hit me, for protecting someone, but he didn't know, but still, he hit me, I'm a girl, isn't that illegal?

I went on thinking about calling the cops on Jaebum or not when someone sat next to me. I looked over and saw jin young smiling at me, I looked away and back into my head space.

I heard him sigh. "Haley" he said as I tried to ignore him, "Haley" he said again "dont make me say your last name" he said as I looked at him, "can you please smile" he asked as I rolled my eyes looking away from him again, he sighed as he made me look at him again, "Haley, I know Jaebum hurt you, but there is no need to tell him, you don't love him, he's been trying really hard to make you happy, he's even shorten our practice time so we all can hang out together" jinyoung smiled at me, I rolled my eyes at him, "you know I lied, jungkook kissed me, I just took the blame cause ever sense they debuted and I saw jungkook dance I wanted to be like him he was my role model and when he kissed me, I felt awesome like I really could do anything, but than Jaebum hit me, and it made me come down and realize that life is full of mistakes and it's just fully shitty anyways, and mother ever goes the way you want it to go unless you work hard for it, and when he hit me I felt like I was back at the adoption center getting made fun of because of my dances and told consent that I was never gonna make it, I just felt alone again" I vented as jin young pulled me close, "I'm sorry" he said, I shrugged as I pushed his hand off of me. "I just want to be alone, please don't tell Jaebum" I begged as he sighed, "dont you think he should know, so he's not worried all night about you" jin young asked as I shook my head no, "Haley, I'm telling Jaebum" he said getting up, "you tell Jaebum I'll never speak to you again" I threaten as he looked at me, "Haley he has to know how you feel or you guys maybe never be back to happy times and loving one another" jin young said he went up the steps.

I sighed as I laid across the couch.

I heard banging up stairs, I heard footsteps coming down, I jumped off the couch, I knew Jaebum was gonna be upset, I just don't want to get hit again, I felt him come closer to me, I covered my cheeks and looked down, I saw his black shoes and his black jeans, as they went down and he was on his knees, he made me looked at him as he moved my hands from my face, he touched the spot he hit me, as he sighed, "Haley, I am so sorry, I'm sorry for hitting you, especially infront of someone you look up to, please Haley, forgive me" he said, everyone was stunned to see Jaebum crying. I looked at jin young and saw him waiting for me to respond, I sighed as I looked back into Jaebum eyes.

"He's not my only idol, you wanna know who else is" I asked as he nodded, "yugyeom, he's really good at dancing" I joked as he looked down, "and also, my dad, Jaebum is a cool person at sometime, I'm sorry I said I didn't love you" I sighed trying not to cry, "AHHHH SHE CALLED HIM HER DAD" Jackson yelled, everyone watching in awe. I fell to my knees as I saw Jaebum crying more, I moved closer to him as I hugged him, he hugged me tightly as there were a crap ton of clicking, everyone quickly hide there phones or pretended to be on them.

I rolled my eyes at them as he hugged tightly as he released from the hug. "Wanna go do something" Jaebum asked as I shrugged, "well, there is a new K-POP group, they are called pentagon and they are debuting today, let's go see them" he smiled, "why see them if I don't know who they are" I asked as he sipped his eyes, "bambam is good friends with one of the guys that actually wants to meet you" he said as I looked at bambam, he shrugged "he likes your dancing" he smiled as I sighed, "when are we going" I asked as he looked at his phone and sighed, "well, the show is actually over but if we hurry we can hang out with them" he said as bambam nodded, "who's all going" I asked as he looked at the boys, "well me duh" bambam said as everyone looked at one another, "well okay let's go Haley" Jaebum said as we got ready, we got to the car and Jaebum let bambam drive, as he sat in the back with me.

I wiped his eyes cause they were still tear stained, I helped fix his makeup.

He smiled once we were done, "ahhh we are here" bambam, fanboys. "I can't wait to see Hui Hyung" he said getting out of the car, we followed afterwards as we got into the car.

We walked into the building as we heard laughter and screams.

Bambam jogged to a door. (Okay I know bambam and hui aren't that close but for this story they are and E'dawn is gonna be the same age as Haley) bambam knocked as the door opened revealing a boy with blueish, almost purple hair, he yelled as he engulfed bambam in a hug, bro hugged Jaebum and smiled at me. "Who's this" he asked closing the door some" this is Haley, Jaebums kid, I told you she was coming" bambam said as hui hissed. "Oh yeah... Hongseok put your pants on and a shirt" he called into the room as their was a groan, "how old is she" he asked, "I'm 16" I said as he nodded, "E'dawn is 16 too, almost 17" he adds.

"Are your clothes on" hui asked, as a groan was heard, "please come in" hui smiled opening the door. We walked in as Jaebum pulled me to the couch and sat me between his legs. "Awe Jaebum hyung, finally got a girlfriend" a blond haired boy said sitting by us, "no I didn't, she's my kid" Jaebum said, the kid looked at me, "how old is she" he asked, "16" answered wrapping his arms around me, "hey, me too, I'm E'dawn's" he smiled holding his hand out, I shook it as I smiled, "I'm Haley" Jaebum made me let go of his hand as hui and bambam were talking, everyone ended up asking questions about me or about the group.