●•4•●

"Namjoon your hands, stretch it further!"

"Jimin you are doing well! Keep it up!"

"Kim Taehyung! Focus focus!"

"Suga h-hyung! What are you doing?!"

Hoseok was teaching them the choreography of 'Spring Day', they had a lot of songs but they decided to dance to spring day today. The song was soft and smooth, so was the choreography.

Hoseok as a main dancer, this was his job, to make sure that the choreography was perfect in every practice. After they practice the same song for about 7 times, all of them stopped and collapsed on the practice room floor.

The practice room was actually the school's old instruments room, but because the school had cut off the music subject from the schedule, the instruments room was long empty.

The boys then persuaded the principal to give them the room to practice their songs. After a few weeks of begging, the principal finally decided to give in.

All of them agreed that the old instrument room was the perfect place for their practice room. So they tried hard to beg the principal, which was pretty worth it in the end.

Although the room was a bit dirty and dusty due to the lack of touch from people, they managed to transform the instrument room into a whole new place thanks to their teamwork.

Yoongi did complained that he was lazy and didn't want to do the work, but because they are a team, doing things together is a must.

Besides, he couldn't handle Jin's nagging to his ears.

After they finished practice, all of them lay on the ground, tired as they were trying to catch their breath. Jin threw them their water bottle and all of them caught it successfully.

"Good job for today." Jin said as he gulped down his water.

"I'm tired..." Yoongi said as his eyelids were about to drop. His chest were going up and down.

"You are always tired Yoongi hyung." Jungkook said. Even though he had been practicing hard, he was still full of energy. Yoongi didn't answered Jungkook as he closed his eyes.

Jimin was looking at Taehyung that was gulping down his water.

Weirdly.

He had many questions, did Kim Taehyung talked to a girl? The Kim Taehyung talked to a girl. He. Talked. to. a. girl.

"Tae," Jimin called and Taehyung hummed in response. "Why were you at the rooftop?" Jimin asked curiously. Taehyung frowned at Jimin's question.

"He probably went there to sleep again why are you—" Namjoon answered instead but his words were cut off by Jimin.

"Taehyung talked to a girl, Namjoon hyung." He said, smirking amusingly.

"WHAT?" All of the boys were shocked. Taehyung never talked to a girl. He didn't even looked at them. No, it's not like he likes boys. It's just that... he found girls are equally annoying. So he'd rather not get involved with them.

But mainly they were shocked because Taehyung was not the type to start a conversation first.

"Yes, he talked to a girl." Jimin smirked as he was wiping his sweats on his neck with a towel that was already drenched.

"She woke me up from my beauty sleep Jimin." Taehyung defended, "Do you know how annoying that is, having people to wake you up from your sleep?"

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Jimin said, swatting his hand. Taehyung stood up, still sweating and tired but his legs were itching to go for a walk. "You still talked to her." Jimin mumbled as he smiled, Taehyung didn't give Jimin any reaction.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked when he saw Taehyung already on his way, walking out from the practice room.

"For a walk." Taehyung answered. "I'm going for a walk." With that he closed the practice room door.

•••

Detention detention detention!!! Soeun said in her mind. She was tired and she just wanted to sleep right away as soon as she got home but here she is now, caught in a detention, which was unfair because it's not her fault.

"Soeun-ssi, write an essay with 600 words long of what you did wrong." The discipline teacher said coldly. She must be pissed off because Soeun made her work extra hours for the detention. It's not like she meant to do that though.

What the hell? 600 words of essay for this— Okay. Let's just get this over with.

With a deep breath, Soeun tried to squeeze her brain of what she did 'wrong' for two hours. After that she gave the paper to the teacher.

"Okay Soeun you may go home." The discipline teacher said and Soeun just nod before she flew out of the detention room.

Soeun was walking to her house after the detention. The two hours of detention that she got because she's 'late'. She wanted to release some of her stress so she went to the ice-cream shop.

Soeun opened the front door and the bell rang, making Minhyuk, the worker jumped on his seat. He was playing games with this phone.

"Welcome!" Minhyuk said in a slightly high-pitch tone. Soeun grin knowingly and laughed.

"Oh it's just you." He said as he sat down and continue playing with his phone. "Just take what you want," he sighed tiredly, probably exhausted because he worked for 8 hours straight. Soeun hummed and her legs went straight to the cooler.

There were various flavours of ice creams there, Soeun's favourite ice-cream was mint chocolate but for today she wanted vanilla ice-cream instead.

Soeun grabbed the ice cream and went to the counter to pay, "I'll take this." she said and gave the money. After that she left the ice-cream shop.

Seoun was walking as she slurped her ice-cream happily. That, until her face was hit on someone's chest.

________________________

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! ♥

Sorry if it's not good, I will try my best for the next chapter!
The love story will be at theeeeee back, which is still a long journey to go ( as I already stated at my story details, this is a slow- processed story, which means the love story will be slower) but you all can enjoy all the chapter I wrote! I will make the story better and better as time passes :)