●•51•●

Taehyung and Soeun arrived a little later than their friends, they were still holding hands. Taehyung humming and Soeun silently walked with him. Jungkook saw them and waved at them excitedly.

"Here here!" He chimed as his perfect bunny smile was shown to the world. Soeun smiled and wave him back, Taehyung just raised his hand and jumped his left eyebrow.

"Hii." Soeun said as she and Taehyung took their seats. They are sitting beside of each other. Obviously because Taehyung hasn't let go of Soeun's hand.

Yoongi smirked as he eyed the two. He folded his arms and poked his tougue on his cheek as it was his habit when he was thinking.

Taehyung yawned as he placed his head on Soeun's shoulder. His hand holding his phone, playing some games. Soeun flinched and blushed at the sudden contact as she drank her water from her water bottle nervously.

"Are you two finally dating?" Yoongi suddenly blurted out, making Soeun choke on her water in shock, she was coughing mess. Taehyung moved his head off Soeun's shoulder and began to rub her back.

"Oh gosh, you alright?" Taehyung said worriedly. Soeun nodded as she was still coughing. Taehyung took his napkin in his pockets and cleaned Soeun's mouth. He patted Soeun's back and rubbed it slightly.

Yoongi shrugged innocently as he took a sip of his coffee. He didn't forget to eye Soeun and Taehyung. Something between them changed.

"What happened between you two?" Yoongi said, eyeing at them suspiciously. Soeun was blushing as Taehyung still wiping her mouth.

"Nothing." Taehyung and Soeun said at the same time. Yoongi tilted his head. "No, no. Something definitely happened between you two..." He said again.

Taehyung and Soeun were blushing and this made Yoongi smirked. Taehyung and Soeun ignored Yoongi, Taehyung continued wiping Soeun's mouth.

"Taehyung, I-I can wipe it myself, I'm not a baby!" Soeun stuttered out, attempting to take the napkin from Taehyung, but it failed when Taehyung move it swiftly away so she couldn't reach it.

"No, what are you doing? I will wipe it for you." Taehyung shook his head as he gently wipe on Soeun's mouth. "Since you are my baby." Taehyung whispered at Soeun's ear and chuckled.

Soeun gulped as she pushed Taehyung's face with full force, making Taehyung fell from his seat. "Shit-" Taehyung said and he held his back, faked groaned as he looked at Soeun in disbelief.

"Ow..." Taehyung gritted his teeth.

Seeing this, Soeun's face immediately changed as her eyes widen. Taehyung was still groaning in pain. Soeun jumped from her seat and went to Taehyung that was on the ground.

The boys are watching the comedy in front of them silently. One second Soeun was choking, one second she pushed Taehyung to the ground and he was fake groaning.

Soeun gasped. "Oh god, I'm sorry! Are you okay, Taehyung? I didn't mean to hit you that hard!" She said as she rubbed Taehyung's back, hoping to lessen the pain.

She looked at Taehyung in worry. "Does it hurt, Taehyung..? I am so sorry..." Soeun said and her tears were threatening to come out.

Soeun blinked as a lone tear came out from her eye. "T-tae-" Soeun started but stopped when Taehyung wiped her tear. "You're crying? Don't cry..." Taehyung cooed.

"Soeun... I can't even tease you.. You are just so cute..." Taehyung whispered as he put his head on Soeun's head. "I was joking." Taehyung chuckled and Soeun let out a whine, hitting his back.

Yoongi had finished drinking his coffee and he stood up.

"What are you two doing on the floor? Everyone is looking at you two. Come on get up. You're embarrassing us." Yoongi said, pulling Taehyung from the ground by grasping his shirt and put him on his chair.