●•86•●

Soeun sniffles as she began to cry. She had finish listening to Taehyung's past and now she's wailing. Taehyung... He been through so much, that's.. that's why he's that cold when she first met him. "Taehyung..." Soeun called out, eyes watering. She went to hug him. Taehyung smiled, kissing her forehead with love.

"Oh baby.." Soeun sobbed, putting her face on Taehyung's neck. Taehyung giggled, wiping Soeun's tears. "Hey, don't cry... You know I don't like it when you cry..." Taehyung whispered, but his eyes were wet with tears too. Soeun looked at Jimin, wanting to hug him too. Jimin smiled, a tear rolled down his cheeks as he went close to Soeun.

All of them hugged Soeun and Taehyung in their embrace. "Soeun-ah, thank you. Thank you so much for bringing Taehyung back to us." Jimin whispered, kissing her head. Soeun shook her head. All of them kissed Soeun on her head too. Soeun giggled, feeling overwhelmed with love.

She looked up to meet Taehyung's eyes, and Soeun swear his eyes were flashing pure love. Taehyung chuckled, putting his cheek on Soeun's head, sighing in content.

"I didn't do anything though..." Soeun smiled, "Of course you did, princess. Taehyung changed because of you." Namjoon said, patting Soeun's head affectionately. Soeun smiled when all of them tighten their hug.

After a few minutes... "Okay okay enough, I am NOT a hugger! Stop!" Yoongi complained, but he didn't even break the hug. Jin rolled his eyes. "You can say that again after you break the hug."

Soeun giggled and all of them smiled. Soeun was too adorable making them want to protect her in all cost. Taehyung brushed Soeun's hair, making her sigh.

"I should be the one thanking you all, you all changed my life, made it more meaningful." Soeun said and they all hugged her tighter. They will protect each other.

Yoongi sighed, "come on, let's go home, it's getting late." Yoongi said as he force himself to unwillingly broke the comfortable group hug.

All of them nodded, "Princess," Namjoon called and Soeun looked at him instantly. "Please tell me if you want anything okay? I'll buy it for you. Just say the words." Namjoon said in a serious tone.

Soeun was about to reply, "This is the least I can do for you, just tell me if you want anything." Namjoon said, rubbing her hair. "Let me do this for you okay?" Namjoon looked very hopeful.

Soeun nodded her head. She couldn't bring herself to reject Namjoon's offer, Namjoon, he looked tough but he is really a softie so Soeun tried hard to not reject all the things that Namjoon wanted to give to her.

"The chocolates I gave you... did you finished it already?" Soeun thought for a bit, "I haven't finished it, I wanna eat it tonight though." Soeun smiled, "Hurry up and eat it, I have more, your refrigerator is full, I can't give you more if-"

"Okay! Go home now!" Soeun laughed. Namjoon smiled and hugged her for the last time before leaving. "Bye bye!" All of them say after squeezed her and then they left Soeun's house.

Taehyung smiled, hugging Soeun closer. "They really do love you a lot you know? Yoongi-hyung might be cold like that but I know he cares for you the most."

Soeun chuckled when Taehyung hugged her tighter. "I know." She smiled and Taehyung pecked her lips.

•••

"Fuck, stop that." Taehyung groaned as he tried to hide his blush. Soeun had placed her hands inside Taehyung's stomach, rubbing it. Her hands were going closer to his chest now. "Soeun, stop it." Taehyung said again in a low voice, followed with a growl, moving her hands away from him.