●•48•●

"WE ARE TAKING A FUCKING PRIVATE JET?!"

"Sweetie, don't swear." Jin patted Soeun's head, she was looking at the private jet with fascination. "Yes." Namjoon said as he put on his sunglasses. He managed to climb up into the jet without stumbling. Soeun gaped at the jetbas she stumbled a little.

Taehyung climbed up the jet and hold out his hand for Soeun, he smiled so beautifully, it was almost unreal. Soeun looked at him and his hand. She blushed.

"Come on, hold my hand or you'll fall." Soeun gulped as she hold onto Taehyung's hand, Taehyung pulled Soeun towards his chest, smirking in process.

Soeun blushed and softly pushed Taehyung's chest with her hand. She went to her seat as she looked around, completely amazed. Taehyung looked at Soeun's back figure.

"Namjoon, be honest with me... how rich are you?" Soeun asked, gaping at the huge jet as she was pulled by Taehyung. Taehyung had forced Soeun to sit beside him. Soeun didn't protest as she let herself being dragged.

Namjoon smiled at Soeun, his deep dimples poking out. "Well... KIM Company—"

"It was yours?!" Soeun practically screamed out loud making Yoongi cursed at her. Namjoon laughed, nodding.

KIM Company was one of the biggest company in South Korea. A company that has the most influences. When the KIM Company released new things, the things will sold out in a flash of light.

Soeun's eyes were wide as she looked at Namjoon, "Are you the... president?" She asked and Namjoon laughed. "No I'm not, my father is the president. But I think I will inherit and take over the company sooner or later." Namjoon said, rubbing his chin.

Soeun looked at Namjoon, speechless.

"She lost it." Yoongi said from the chair that he's laying down. He chuckled as he shook his head.

"You can also say Jin-hyung owns The Kim Company too, because his father and my father are business partners. We known each other since we're still babies." Namjoon said as he put his arm around Jin's broad shoulders and Jin chuckled in response.

Soeun tilted her head as she glanced at Namjoon and Jin. "S-so..," She cleared her throat. "Will you guys compete each other?"

"What?" Jin and Namjoon said at the same time.

"L-like in dramas? Competing each other for a seat in the company?" Soeun asks confusingly. Namjoon and Jin looked at each other for a few seconds and they let out a snort, laughing.

"You've watched too many dramas, it doesn't happen in mine and Jin's case, silly!" Namjoon laughed and Jin laughed too until he's in tears.

Soeun shrugged her shoulders and looked at the window, "Guys are you seeing this? It's so—" Soeun said, Taehyung was smiling at her when they accidentally meets eye. Soeun blushed and Taehyung cooed.

"Beautiful." Taehyung said smiling warmly, Soeun nodded, smiling wider.

"Yes! Look at that! I never saw something this beautiful!" Soeun said as she pulled Taehyung arm, making Taehyung scooted more closer to her. Taehyung blinked as he just looked at Soeun with soft eyes.

"I can see my apartment from here!" Soeun squealed like a child as she pressed her face on the windows. "Taehyung look—" Soeun said with a happy tone. As she turned around, she gasped when she realized Taehyung was so close to her. Soeun's eyes went large as she gulped.

She was so mesmerized by the view until she forgot that Taehyung was sitting beside her.

"You look so happy." Taehyung smiled as he patted Soeun's hair, Soeun nodded and giggled, all her nervousness disappeared in mere seconds.