●•70•●

"Hyung!" Taehyung let out a gasp and Yoongi's eyes enlarged. Soeun tried to cover herself with Taehyung but it was futile. She blushed in embarrassment.

Yoongi immediately marched to Soeun, pulling her close to him. "Eh?" Soeun let out and Yoongi put her behind his back protectively. Soeun was confused as she felt herself being shield by Yoongi. Taehyung frowned at this.

"That's enough, let's make it P-13 between you two!" Yoongi snapped, sending Taehyung a death glare. Taehyung ruffled his hair, sighing. "When did you guys come?" Taehyung asked, mumbling.

Taejyung looked at Soeun that was shield by Yoongi and his lips were put into thin line.

"Give Soeun back..!" Taehyung let out a whine, standing up and attempted to take Soeun in his arms again but Yoongi just pulled Soeun further away from him.

"We were here since you hovered over Soeun!" Yoongi snarled angrily. Soeun was still standing confusingly behind Yoongi. Soeun frowned at the commotion.

"Yoongi-" Soeun started but she was cut off by Yoongi. "Shut up, Soeun!" Yoongi screamed and Soeun shut her mouth immediately.

"Soeun was recovering from almost being raped by Jackson you ass!" Yoongi screamed, gripping on Taehyung's collar. Taehyung looked annoyed.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" He yelled, eyes filled with anger. Taehyung sighed, gritted his teeth as his blood began to boil. Taehyung attempted to grab Soeun close to him but Yoongi had forbid him to do so.

"Don't think negatively! I'd never rush her into something she didn't want to do!" Taehyung argued. "Yeah?! Then what were you doing, hovering her like that?" Jin said glaring at Taehyung.

Taehyung sent Jin daggers.

"Guys-" Soeun began, "I said shut up, Soeun!" Yoongi snapped, looking at Soeun with angry eyes as he slightly shoved Soeun. Soeun gasped as she felt herself stumbled back a little.

Soeun gasped again as her mind began to flash a familiar memory. She looked down, shivering as her hands were balled into fist. Soeun was shaking.

[Flashback]

Soeun hae the the biggest smile on her face. She had a missing tooth, due to her playfulness. Her tooth fell out when Soeun was playing too much. But still, she looked as adorable as ever.

While still grinning, her hands were holding a teddy bear that she just sewed by her own. Soeun slightly giggling as she ran to her mother. Mrs. Lee, who was looking at her phone with angry eyes.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Soeun called and Mrs. Lee clicked her tongue in annoyance. "Soeun, not now." She snapped and Soeun tilted her head in confusion.

"Okay!" Soeun nodded as she waited for her mom. And so, she counted one to ten. After that she smiled to her mom again. "Mommy!"

"I already said not now, didn't I?" Her mother snapped again. Soeun was pouting by now. "But mom-" Soeun began and Mrs Lee let out a loud annoyed groan.

Mrs. Lee just saw her husband went in a hotel with another women that she didn't recognized. Her blood was boiling, cheeks fuming.

"Will you stay quiet for a second? Shut up!" Mrs. Lee snapped once more, glaring at the small child that was getting on her nerves. Soeun blinked, shocked by her mother's sudden outburst.

'But maybe if I show mommy the masterpiece that I made, she will be happy right?' Soeun smiled, grinning at the thought.

"But mommy, mommy I sewed a teddy bear! I- I did it m-myself-" Soeun said bubbly as she was so excited. "Mommy look look—!" Soeun bounced excitedly but was cut off by her Mrs. Lee harshly.