●•34•●

"You should calm down a bit you know? You're too stiff for your own good." Namjoon says putting his arm around Soeun's stiff shoulders. Soeun just nod in response.

Everyone was giving her looks, most of it was jealousy, it burned right through their eyes, just like usual. Soeun should get used at that by now, but as you see, she's not.

"We will walk you to your class okay?" Hoseok said smiling as he patted Soeun's head. Soeun nodded.

"Okay," Soeun said smiling back, Hoseok's smile was really contagious.

"Your hair looks really good on you, you look soooo cute!" Jimin compliment. Soeun smiled again and ran her hand through her hair. "Really?" Soeun asked and Jimin nodded eagerly.

"Stop flirting with Soeun, Jimin. You have a girlfriend." Yoongi snapped and Jimin shrugged.

"You mean had, I broke up with her already," Jimin said scratching the back of his head. Yoongi hummed.

"Tell us something we don't know."

Soeun shaked her head. "Disappointed but not surprised."

Jimin chuckled. He took his hands out of his pockets and turned his head to look at Soeun. "Since I'm single right now, feel free to hit me up whenever you want."

Soeun shook her head, making her hair wiggled side to side as she moved away from Jimin.

Jimin giggled as he sent Soeun a wink, Soeun made a disgusted face and hissed afterwards making all of them laugh.

All of them were laughing, resulting the students there looking at them, they didn't care. But when Jin windshield laugh wasn't heard, they stopped laughing.

Jin's face was serious. His brows were frowning as he glared at a figure.

"Lee Soeun!" A voice called. "How was your day?" He asked with a sarcastic tone. Soeun turned to look at the familiar face, and she met with the face she feared the most,

Wang Jackson.

Soeun immediately moved herself closer to Taehyung. Taehyung was sending murderous look to Jackson.

As soon as the boys hear Jackson's voice, they turned and see Jackson that has a disgusting smirk plastered on his face. All of them want nothing but to wipe that disgusting smirk on his face with their fist.

Jackson gasped. "A new haircut? Why would you do that for?" Jackson said looking at Soeun. Soeun didn't look at him. Jackson put his finger on his chin, as if he was thinking.

"Ah! You wanted to seduce your friends? Right?"

"No—"

"I thought your parents already taught you about not bitching around with boys?" Jackson said again.
"Ah....right right, I forgot that you don't have parents, I mean you are an orphan aren't you?"

Soeun still looked down on her feet.

"Okay that's enough," Yoongi said scoffing as he put his left hand in the air, signaling Jackson to stop.

"Thank you so much for complimenting her haircut, but obviously we didn't want any compliments coming out from your mouth because you're full of shit." Jimin said.

"What did you say?" Jackson's eyes went wide as looked at Jimin. "Oh? You're one of them deaf hoes, how sad." Jimin faked pouted, looking at Jackson with mocking eyes.

Jackson just frowned at Jimin. Jimin flashed him an innocent smile.

But afterwards Jackson smirked as he went close to Soeun. He let out a huff of breath as he scoff again when he saw Taehyung putting a protective arm in front of Soeun.

"Back off." Taehyung warned as his ears were red in anger, glaring at Jackson.

If looks can kill, Jackson was already dead.

"Get your rusty face away from her." Jin snapped. Jackson chuckled.

Jackson clicked his tongue, "See?" He smirked as he looked at Soeun that was apparently behind Taehyung. "This is why I said you're pathetic."

"What is your problem?!" Jungkook said, pushing Jackson's chest.

Taehyung growled as he took one step closer to Jackson. "Stop it." He warned. "She is not pathetic, you are!"

Jackson's smirk was replaced with an open mouth after Taehyung said that. He glared at Taehyung.

"How dare you—"

"Yes I dare! You are the pathetic one here because you are picking on the ones that are smaller and weaker than you!" Taehyung said, his voice raising every second he talked. Jackson furrowed his eyebrows as his hands were balled in fist.

"You should find yourself your own size to fight with," Jungkook said, stepping foward.

"Yeah other than you picking on the weaker ones," Jimin said as he smirked.

"It only shows you that you are pathetic and a bird-brain. Screw that you are brainless." Yoongi adds in.

"How dare you do say this to me, I will report you to the principal and make sure you all won't be able to enter schools!" Jackson threatened.

"Holy fuck I'm scared." Yoongi said in a mocking voice.

"Always money huh?" Jin piped in as he blew air on his nails.

"What a daddy's boy." Hoseok snickered as he made a disgust face. And laughters were heard.

Namjoon smirked. "We are not afraid of you," Namjoon leaned near Jackson as whispered on his ear. "And you know what I'm capable of, don't you?"

Jackson gulped as he took a step back. He glared at all of them.

"Go away from here, you pathetic bastard." Taehyung said as he glared at Jackson.

Jackson's eye twitched in anger as he looked at all of them.

"You will regret this." Jackson warned.

"Oh will I?" Yoongi said in a sarcastic tone.

"You will." Jackson said once more as he left.

Soeun's legs gave up as she sat down on the floor with a hand on her chest, trying to calm herself.

The boys' eyes went wide as they rushed to pick her up. Jimin grabbed her bag that was neglected on the ground.

"Woah, are you okay?" Namjoon chuckled. Soeun was still breathing heavily, still in complete shock because of what happened. Soeun nod, her heart was beating heavily.

"I'm okay, but that was some intense shit." Soeun said nodding at herself.

The boys laughed.

Soeun looked at the boys, no— her friends, as they laugh. 'Seeing them this happy makes me happy too..'

"Thank you." Soeun said smiling.

"You're welcome, we are your knights after all, aren't we?" Jimin said flipping his hair.

Soeun nodded happily. "Yeah you guys are my only and only knight in shining armor."

But she knew, she can't keep on depending on her friends. She needed to toughen herself.

______________________

But I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! ♥ please vote, comment and share! ♥

-Edited- sorry I kept on publish and republish... editing is hard y'all.. I'm trying to work on the next chapter! ♥