●•26•●

Soeun sighed a millionth time for the day. She scratched her hair in frustration. "No— not like that," She said again, shaking her head.

Soeun was tutoring Taehyung, since Mr. Jun told all the students to do their tutoring, now, at the class. While he's watching every single of them like a hawk.

"It's like this," Soeun said patiently, writing down the ways to complete the question.

"But I don't want to do this shit!" Taehyung said in frustration. Soeun squinted her eyes at Taehyung.

I wouldn't argue with you about that, but we have to do this shit to have jobs so we can get food on our table in the future.

Soeun took a deep breath. "But Taehyung, you have to do this, or else we'll get punished." Soeun rubbed her temples.

"I don't care!" He shouted and Soeun was surprised. "Maybe you don't care but I care." Soeun said with a small voice. "I already told you that this is very important, this whole tutoring thing is very important to me." Soeun was in the verge of tears.

But Taehyung didn't move a muscle, he looked everywhere but Soeun's eyes.

With a huff, Soeun took the question paper from Taehyung desk and started doing it with incredible speed.

"Done." She sighed. "Write your name on that paper and give it to the teacher." She said as she picked up her things, shoving them inside her bag and stormed out of the classroom.

Apparently, if you finished the work, you can leave immediately. Soeun went out the classroom real quick, not wanting to meet Taehyung. Soeun sighed, her mind lingered to what Minju said to her the other day, again.

"When I feel I wanna hit you, I'll hit."

"Don't you think it's fair since you are sort of stealing the boys from me?"

Soeun bit her lip, "Damn it." She muttered as she walked.

But her eyes went big in horror as she saw Jackson making his way onto her with a smirk on his face. He had his hands on his pocket.

"Woah, Lee Soeun." He chuckled as he went to her. "How have you been? Your life must be sweet right now since you're being a whore, clinging around with the Bangtan right?"

Jackson's smirk went wider.

"Have you sleep with them yet?" He whispered into Soeun's ear, making her gasp. "Have you sleep with the boys yet, just like a whore you are?" He said again, purposely making his voice louder.

Soeun heard the people around her gasped in surprise, already crowding around the both of them.

"I didn't—!" Soeun was shaking. "What are you talking about?" Soeun was almost crying. Jackson just let out a dark chuckle.

"Oh boy, don't be the victim here, we all know that you played with the Kim Taehyung, like a little bitch you are— seriously how did you managed to seduce him?"

What?

"As I said you have talents, on unintentionally seducing them," Jackson spat out.

"I wasn't seducing them, I'm friends with them!" Soeun defend herself. Seducing the boys? It's something she will never do! Never!

"Whatever." Jackson mumbled. And suddenly he kicked Soeun's stomach, like how he always do.

It's like his daily routine.

But since Jackson was suspended in some point because he was fighting with some students from other school,

His 'daily routine' was delayed.