●•17•●

"This is our secret hideout," Jimin said as Soeun was enjoying the view. The view was breathtaking. Cold breeze blew to her face, she sighed, it's like a forest, the air was nice and breezy.

"This is your secret hideout?" Soeun asked.

"Correction, it's ours." Namjoon said with a comfortable smile. "Because now it includes you too." He said again.

"Why did you guys make friends with me?" Soeun said out of the blue making the boys speechless. She turned to look with all of them with a confused yet sad expression.

"Again, what do you mean by that?" Taehyung asked with a slightly rough tone. 'Why does she keep asking the same question?'

"I believe that we don't have to answer that," Hoseok said. "Is it that wrong for us to befriend you?" Hoseok asked.

"....S-Someone like me shouldn't be hanging out with people like you guys..." Soeun said in a timid voice. Namjoon frowned.

"What is it that you're trying to say?" Jimin asked. "What is someone like you, and people like us supposed to mean?" Jimin grumbled in a low voice.

"I— someone like me—" "Again, what is someone like you?" Jimin pressed again. "I don't... deserve to be with all of you. Some— someone like me.. can't be with you guys..."

Jimin sighed as he ruffled his hair in distress. Taehyung looked at Soeun. "Do you hate us?" Taehyung asked and Soeun immediately shook her head. She was shaking it so hard, Taehyung thought her head was going to fall off.

"It's not like that I hate you guys..." Soeun said and Taehyung cut her off. "Then what is the problem?" Taehyung asked again.

"People will talk about you g-guys if you keep h-hanging o-out with me..." Soeun stuttered as she was scared because of the boy's glares.

"We don't care okay?" Yoongi said as he felt his body firing up. "We don't care about people talking about us!" Yoongi can't handle this anymore, he was angry. He glared at Soeun.

Soeun was a little shocked as she looked at Yoongi.

"Yoongi, calm down," Jin said as he rubbed Yoongi's back. Yoongi sighed and he looked at Soeun with soft eyes.

Soeun sniffed and choked on her tears. She bit her lips as her tears flow down again on her cheek. Yoongi groaned and scratched his hair. 'So fragile...' Yoongi thought.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scream at you." Yoongi apologised. "Hey, don't cry." Yoongi said as his eyes went wide, he can't believe he made Soeun cry.

"Nice going hyung," Jimin said glaring at Yoongi. "You made her cry." All of the boys glared at him.

"I just- argh, hey Soeun, I'm sorry, please don't cry," Yoongi looked at Soeun as she was wiping her tears with her fist.

"I—I'm sorry..." Soeun apologized and all of them shook their head. "No... we're sorry..." Jin said in a small voice as he went close to Soeun.

"I know... I know why you have these doubts on us... But I hope you can trust us... We want to be with you..." Jin said again.

"B—But why...?" Soeun asked and Jungkook just smiled at her. "Soeun-noona is kind... We like spending time with noona." Jungkook said. "We hope noona will feel like that too." Jungkook smiled once more.

Jimin looked at Taehyung then at Soeun. "Soeun... We can't let you go... we like being with you." Jimin said and Soeun sigh.

'Me too... actually me too.. You guys are so kind, for willing to spend time with someone like me.' Soeun said in her mind, and then she was silent for a few seconds.

"Let's show her around!" Hoseok said excitedly. Soeun slowly let out a smile.

"Come on, let's show her around!" Hoseok said running as his hands were opening like a aeroplane.

"Let's go to the house first shall we?" Namjoon said making Soeun furrowed her eyebrows.

"Huh? House?" She asked. There's a house here?

"Yes, house. Well, It's Namjoon hyung's but we all hang out together from time to time." Jimin said.

"Nobody knows this place, except for us." Jin smiled. "Namjoon brought the house for us so we can use it together."

Soeun nodded. Maybe it's a small house it's not going to be a big mansion right?

•••

"You gotta be kidding me," Soeun said as her eyes and mouth were both open wide. "This is not a house, this is a palace..." she trailed.

The house is so big, it's almost took all of the forest's grass. She looked at the house again, she can't believe her eyes, this house is way too big for just seven people to live in. It's looks like those five star hotels.

"Is this..." Soeun started, her mouth was open agape.

"Our secret hangout place!" Jin said as he ran to the door and open it.

The boys casually walked inside the house, the house was never messy since Namjoon hired maids to come here to clean the house every week.

"Come innnnn!!!" Jungkook said excitedly. "There's a lot of video games here!!!" He screamed as he jumped around. Ah, that's why this bunny boy is so excited.

Soeun looked around the house in awe. It was really beautiful and Soeun was drowned deeply to it.

"Close your mouth or else a fly will get inside," Taehyung's voice brought her to reality making her jumped and the boys sniffled a laugh.

She ignored what Taehyung said. "This house is amazing!" Soeun was amazed. She kept on looking around.

"If you thought this is amazing... I just wanna tell you that there's a lot more than that," Yoongi smirked. "As in a lot."

Soeun eyes widen, she was very excited, she never went to a big house before. Well, not this big.

"What what? What's more?" Soeun was excited. Her eyes were sparkling making the boys chuckled.

"Patience, Soeun," Namjoon smiled. "We will show you." The boys thought that she was so cute at that time.

In their eyes, Soeun actually looked like an excited innocent child. It warms their heart.