●•79•●

"Uwaaaaaahhhh~" Taehyung yawned loud at class, making some students in the class glanced at his direction. Soeun looked at Taehyung, frowning.

But her lips craved into a smile when she saw Taehyung swinging his legs back and forth. He must be bored.

Taehyung groaned, scratching his hair even if it's not itchy. "You taught me this lesson yesterday... I know all of it already." Taehyung whispered on her ear.

Soeun nodded, still smiling. "Mhm, It makes you understand more quickly right?" Soeun said with sparkling eyes.

Taehyung just looked at her softly as he let out a fond sigh. "Yeah... I guess." Taehyung replied. 'That's because I got to see your face even more when you're studying...'

Taehyung gazed at Soeun's eyes, inverting his gaze slowly to her lips. Taehyung noticed that Soeun's lips are more shiny today, it was so attempting as if inviting Taehyung to kiss it.

"Soeun, are you wearing chapstick?" Taehyung said again as he could not take away his eyes from Soeun's lips. Taehyung bit his lips to hold his urge to just shamelessly kiss Soeun hard in public.

Soeun touched her lips, smiling. "Yes, Jungkook gave me a chapstick. He told me to take care of my lips because it's cold recently..." Soeun pressed her lips together multiple times to feel the moist.

'God damn it.' Taehyung thought.

Taehyung wanted to kiss Soeun now. Taehyung's eyes become hooded as he slowly move close to Soeun. Soeun was a little taken aback, but she was fast enough to prevent that kiss from happening.

Soeun placed her palm on Taehyung's mouth. She glared at Taehyung, shaking her head. "What are you doing? We're in class..." Soeun said in a small voice.

Taehyung didn't hear anything, his attention was at Soeun's lips.

Taehyung frowned and glared at Soeun childishly. He took Soeun's hand away from his mouth. Soeun chuckled. "Soeun," Taehyung called, he really want to kiss Soeun now. She's too tempting.

"I want to kiss you so bad right now." Taehyung groaned. "Not now," Soeun shook her head. "Tae, please focus on the lesson." Soeun sighed. Taehyung tried not to whine out loud.

'How can I focus on the lesson when you look so-'

"But I know all of this lesson already.. You taught me yesterday, Soeun. I can do this with my eyes closed..." Taehyung said again. "Please?" Taehyung said, holding Soeun's hand, placing a kiss on the back of her hand.

"Later-" Soeun's words were cut off when she felt something wet between her legs. It was getting uncomfortable. Soeun blinked multiple times as she gulped.

She lifted her hands, stood up and ran to the toilet. As soon as she arrived to the toilet, and she noticed that she's on her period. Soeun checked the date, groaning when it came earlier than expected.

"Shit..." Soeun cursed again when she didn't brought sanitary pads. She didn't even put spare pads in her bag. She felt disappointed because she wasn't prepared. She grabbed a handful of her hair, feeling frustrated.

How is she going to go to class like this? She checked her watch, there are a couple of hours before the last period. Oh god. She wanted to stay in the toilet forever.

"Soeun?" Someone called her name. Soeun frowned. "Soeun, baby it's me." Soeun's frown only deepens when she heard Taehyung's voice.

"Tae? What are you doing in the ladies room?" Soeun asked, but Taehyung ignored the question. He knocked on the door, "Are you here?" Taehyung whispered.