●•60•●

A LONG LONG LOOOONG ASS CHAPTER

Taehyung already sighed for the nth time for today as he slowly biting his nails. He walked around outside the classroom, waiting for Soeun to come out from her extra class.

All the boys followed Taehyung with their eyes, Yoongi frowned and scrunched his nose, "Taehyung, why do you keep walking around? Sit your ass down." He snapped, giving Taehyung a judging look.

Taehyung stopped on his steps. "I—I did?" Taehyung asked and all of his friends nodded. "Oh, I did... It's nothing and I'm fine here.. Don't worry about me..." He mumbled.

"What's up with him?" Hoseok asked Jimin and he shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. He's been like this since morning. It seemed like something bothering his mind, he looks anxious..." Jimin said and gazed at Taehyung.

"He looks very anxious..." Jungkook said, titling his head at Taehyung that was now placing his head on the wall.

"Where's Soeun?" Jin asked worryingly and looked around, "Why isn't she coming out? I'm hungry..." Jin said as he frowned a little. Soeun was supposed to be coming out twenty minutes ago.

"Soeun? She has an extra class... It will be finished in an hour—" Taehyung's sentence was cut by Namjoon.

"WHAT?! In an hour?! Dude why didn't you tell us sooner? You're gonna wait for her here, for one hour?!" Namjoon said and Taehyung nodded.

"Why didn't you told us sooner?" Namjoon said, frowning. "We didn't know about this at all..." Namjoon grumbled. Jin sighed as he rubbed his stomach. "I'm hungry, I skipped recess because I had work to do..." He whined.

Namjoon looked at Jin for a bit and stood up. "Taehyung, we're going first... Poor Jin-hyung is hungry." Namjoon said and grabbed Jin's arm and he stood up lifelessly.

"Let's bid noona goodbye!" Jungkook said and turned to Soeun's class. The boys nodded. "Soeun-noona!" Jungkook called from the window and Soeun looked at Jungkook. Soeun frowned a bit.

She gave Jungkook a questioning look. The students and the teacher also looked at Jungkook.

"Soeun-noona! We are going first okay? Jin-hyung is hungry!" Jungkook informed and Soeun smiled softly as she nodded. Jungkook let out a giggle and waved at Soeun excitedly while saying, "Bye bye, noona!"

Soeun let out a chuckle at Jungkook's cute behaviour and waved him back. All her friends bid waved her too so Soeun waved at them.

The boys turned to Taehyung and waved at him too. Taehyung smiled and waved them back. "Be careful!" Taehyung laughed when he saw Jungkook was about to fall from running.

Yoongi looked at Taehyung, Taehyung was smiling but the smile didn't reached his eyes.

Yoongi noticed so he pulled Taehyung's arm, looking at him. Taehyung gave Yoongi a confused look, Yoongi tilted his head.

"Taehyung, are you okay?" Yoongi asked worriedly and Taehyung let out a smile and nodded. Yoongi didn't seem convinced.

"Don't lie to me, Taehyung. Something is bothering your mind, I can see it. We are not stupid, Jimin knew something is bothering your mind, he just didn't ask you." Yoongi said so he shot Taehyung a stern look. "So you tell me."

Taehyung sighed again, he could never fool Yoongi. "Minju, she..." Taehyung started and Yoongi could feel goosebumps on his skin. "She found out about me and Soeun dating..." Taehyung said and Yoongi hands were balled into fists as he frowned angrily.

"I got a bad feeling, s-somehow I think something bad is going to happen.." Taehyung said truthfully as he looked at Yoongi. Taehyung's eyes held so much emotions. Yoongi's face soften at this.