●•67•●

You don't know y'all comments are my life and I love them so much, more than I love my mint flavoured ice-cream (istg if anyone said mint is toothpaste I'm-) 😗💜

"Do you want water?" Soeun asked, because Taehyung have been coughing for multiple times now. Taehyung sniffled and cleared his throat, he nodded and Soeun smiled to him as she stood up to fill the cup with water.

"Here," Soeun went close to Taehyung and gave him the water. Taehyung smiled and stole a kiss at Soeun's cheeks. Soeun groaned but she smiled when she saw Taehyung smiling so brightly.

Soeun couldn't held the urge so she ruffled Taehyung's hair, making Taehyung let out a giggle.

Soeun sat down and she took Taehyung's hand. She was wiping Taehyung's fingers with a wet cloth, so that there will be no infections. Taehyung smiled softly at this and wiggled his fingers, earning a frown from Soeun.

"Tae, don't move your fingers." Soeun said softly and continued wiping Taehyung's fingers delicately. But Taehyung kept on wiggling his fingers, giggling as he slowly went to tickle Soeun's cheeks.

"Tae!" Soeun laughed. "Nooooooo, I'm ticklish! Stop that!" Soeun giggled and grabbed Taehyung's hand in hers. "Is your stomach okay?" Soeun asked and Taehyung nod assuringly. "It's not that painful anymore, don't worry." Taehyung smiled brightly.

Soeun's face sadden as she stared at Taehyung.

"Taehyung," Soeun called. Taehyung looked at Soeun and smiled again. For Taehyung, just looking at Soeun can make all his sadness and worries go away. "Hm? What is it?" Taehyung asked.

"Why... Why did you take the hit for me?" Soeun mumbled in a small voice as she whined a little. Taehyung blinked. "It's dangerous..." Soeun said in a small voice and played with Taehyung's fingers.

Taehyung let out a soft smile as he placed his palm on Soeun's cheek. Soeun immediately leaned to his touch as she placed her hand on top of Taehyung's.

"What do you mean why? Soeun, I'd never put you in danger." Taehyung said as he grabbed Soeun's hand. "I can't, I can't see you hurt. You know that yourself..."

"Taehyung..." Soeun wailed. "Shh..." Taehyung hushed her softly. "I'm so s–" Soeun was about to apologize but Taehyung immediately stopped her.

"No... Soeun... Darling don't apologize..." Taehyung whispered and grabbed both of Soeun's cheeks. "Listen... If I could turn back time, I would do the same thing, I would take the hit for you without hesitation... I'll say this again.. I can't bear it if I see you hurt." Taehyung said.

"Minju should be thankful that I am the one who got shot. If it was you who got shot... I would make sure she won't see the daylight anymore." Taehyung said in a low voice.

Soeun rubbed Taehyung's hand. "Taehyung... I have a question..." Soeun said in a small voice and Taehyung looked her. "What is it?" Taehyung asked.

"You know when I was held at the gunpoint by Minju...? She told you to come back to her... Were you really going to come back to her..?" Soeun asked.

Taehyung nodded, "Yes... I was really thinking about coming back to her... If that takes you to not get hurt, I would go back without hesitation. She was hurting you so much, my heart was aching..." Taehyung said as he placed his palm on Soeun's cheek.

Soeun's eyes started watering again. She placed her hand on top of Taehyung's. "Soeun, I will do whatever it takes for you to not get hurt." Taehyung said. "I can't see you hurt..." Taehyung sighed and pulled Soeun close to him, kissing her forehead again.