●•35•●

Yuuuuh get it to it! anyways enjoy ❤️

Soeun had a lot of things in her mind, one of it is how her friends, yes the boys are definitely her friends now. How her friends kept protecting her.

Let's just admit, Soeun liked it when she's feeling safe, I mean who wouldn't? She didn't have to worry about getting hit and fear to go to school.

Everybody loves the feeling of being protected, cared...

And love? Maybe? She haven't went to that part yet.

But she know that she can't keep on depending on her friends. She needed to toughen herself. Soeun sighed.

Soeun was drawing in her sketch book while listening to music, alone. Taehyung had went to the toilet.

"Hey," a voice called her and Soeun looked up, her eyes widen in fear, she swallowed her saliva.

"Yes?" Soeun managed to answer without a stutter, with is a surprise to her but this is not the time to celebrate.

The girl in front of her was Minju.

"You're such a bitch," Minju said glaring at her. Soeun's eyebrows jumped, as she pulled one of her earphones,

"Huh?" Soeun said, and Minju blew her manicured nails and sighed dramatically.

Minju was really one of Bangtan's crazy fans.

You know what they say, crazy fans are scary, very scary.

There are a lot of whispering, and all the attention was on the two of them.

"I said you are such a-" "she is not a mirror, if you want one, go buy at a store."

Soeun was looking at her desk, she really wanted to fight back,

But she just couldn't.

"Oh, Taehyung!" Minju chimed, she flipped her hair and smirked seductively, she scanned at Taehyung, "you look as fine as ever, Taehyung."

"Disgusting." Taehyung snapped. "Keep your mouth shut. Don't bother her, she's doing something beneficial than anything you will ever do." Taehyung glared at Minju and she huffed.

Soeun looked at Taehyung, and Taehyung raised his eyebrows, smiling a little.

Soeun smiled back, as she continue drawing, Taehyung kept staring at her. Nervous, Soeun cleared her throat,

"Taehyung?"

"Hm?"

"Stop staring," Soeun snorted and Taehyung blinked, clearing his throat. "I wasn't staring, I was, looking at your drawing!" Taehyung said tapping his finger on Soeun's drawing.

Soeun laughed and nod, "Sure," She said and laugh more. "Are you sure you were not staring at me? I mean, I'm pretty cute-"

"What are you talking about now?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, Soeun face fell,