●•59•● [#3]

Taehyung's past #3

Taehyung was breathing heavily as he tried to escape from the the large men that were holding him. They had put a cloth on Taehyung's mouth to muffle his screams.

Taehyung kept on whining and kicking his legs to escape himself from the men. The men hissed and kicked Taehyung's leg in anger. Taehyung let out a pained groan.

"Shut up and stop moving around." One of the men said in a warning tone. Taehyung didn't gave up. He didn't listen as he continue to kicking the air so he could escape.

Taehyung's elbow accidentally hit one of the men, the man groaned and put a gun on Taehyung's head out of anger. Taehyung gasped and gulped his saliva when he felt the metal material against his head.

"I said stop moving or I'll shoot you in the head!" A man said threateningly as he placed the gun near Taehyung's head. "Do you want me to?!" He said as he pulled the trigger.

Taehyung stopped moving immediately and his breath hitched in fear. He shook his head violently, tears escaping his eyes.

The men pushed Taehyung to walk faster. Taehyung let out a shaky breath as he followed obediently.

What did Taehyung even do to deserve this?

After walking for sometime, Taehyung and the men stopped at a door. They knocked the door, "Miss, we have brought him here." Taehyung whimpered in fear. Tears swelling in his eyes again.

After a few moments, a faint "let him in" was heard and the men didn't waste time and pushed Taehyung to go inside the room. They threw him on the ground and Taehyung let out a choked whimper.

Taehyung saw a girl, her figure looked very familiar. Taehyung blinked as he tried to remember who was it. As soon as the girl turned around, Taehyung's eyes went wide.

Kang Minju.

"Hello Taehyung." She smiled wickedly as she went near to Taehyung, signaling her men to get out. The men obliged, bow to her and went out the room immediately.

Taehyung's eyes went wide as he scooted away, whining. Minju smiled as she went to touched Taehyung's face. Taehyung flinched and said something behind the cloth of his mouth.

Minju chuckled as she removed the cloth from Taehyung mouth, Taehyung groaned a little as he coughed. There were a bit of tears gathered in his eyes.

"Taehyung." Minju smiled as she looked at Taehyung with the eyes of a psychopath. It's scares Taehyung to the core. He looked at Minju timidly.

"You're so handsome..." Minju said wiping his tears. Taehyung flinched at her touch and Minju chuckled. Taehyung sobbed as he looked at Minju. "W-Why did you b-b-bring me h-here?" He cried.

"Why? Because I love you and I want to be with you forever... I love you, Taehyung." Minju said, grabbing Taehyung face, getting near him.

"You're staying here with me forever. You're mine, remember? i love you so much, you know?" She said smiling creepily.

"I-I don't love you!" Taehyung screamed and shook his head. Minju eyebrows jumped and she frowned.