●•8•●

"Stop poking me." Taehyung snapped at the girl from the other desk beside him. That girl was beautiful indeed, but Taehyung don't give any flying fuck about her.

"Please look at me..." The girl still poking his hand, hoping that he will pay attention to her. Taehyung frowned in disgust as he moved himself away from the desperate girl.

Soeun on the other hand, doesn't care about anything and proceed of making sketches on her book with her pencil.

"Don't fucking touch me." Taehyung snapped and glared at the girl. He slapped her hands away from him and this made the girl huffed in anger.

Taehyung tilted his head at Soeun and stared at her. His eyes were glued on her figure that was drawing passionately without caring anything.

"Lee Soeun." Taehyung called her. Soeun's heart jumped for a bit. She expected that Taehyung will just ignore her and not talk to her for this whole semester, but to her surprise, Taehyung talked to her.

She stopped drawing and gave Taehyung a questionable look. "Yes?"

"Let's do well together this semester." He said and Soeun just nod her head.

"Ah and about the project," Taehyung said as he was rubbing his perfectly shaped eyebrows. "You do it yourself." He said in a monotone.

Soeun eyes went wide as she abandoned her drawing and her pencil. "What?" She asked in shock. "You're not helping me?"

"Why should I?" Taehyung said folding his arms and gave her a cold stare. "I don't care about it." Soeun wanted to grab out all Taehyung's hair and make him bald by then.

"But this group work project will add in your marks like 50%." Soeun said with a small voice. "It's... it's important." She said again.

"It's important for you. Not for me sweetheart." Taehyung said sarcastically.

Soeun bit her lips and she looked away from Taehyung instantly as she felt tears were filling up her eyes again. She quickly rubbed her eyes with her long sleeves and looked at Taehyung.

"Fine, you do whatever you want. I don't care." She said, her voice cracking. Taehyung looked at Soeun as he felt his chest tighten.

Soeun looked in front without caring Taehyung that kept glancing at her.

•••

"After you've your work, please collect it and give it to me." Mr. Jun said. "Who can collect the papers for me?" He said scanning the whole class.

"I'll do it sir." Jooheon raised his hands and smiled. "Good." Mr. Jun praised him. "After you all done your work, please hand it to Jooheon okay?" Mr. Jun said as he grabbed all his things and went out the class.

All of the students went out almost instantly. Soeun was still at the class, making the project, she glanced at Taehyung and realized he was in a deep sleep.

"What a wonderful life you have." Soeun said sarcastically and continued writing the report neatly. She wanted to have a full marks.

But can she do that? It is a group work after all. And Soeun feel like it's a individual work.

All of the student were done with their work except for Soeun, since she had to do it all by herself.

She yawned slightly and stretched her arms. "The management on the building..." she trailed as she was writing in a incredible speed since the time was almost over.

"Done!" She sighed in relief and began to pack her things. She looked at Taehyung.

"He's still asleep..." Soeun said softly by herself. "Ah, I'm just gonna hand this to Jooheon and I'm gonna wake him up after that." Soeun dashed out of the classroom.

After she hand the work to Jooheon, she went back to class to grab her bag. When she arrived, she noticed that Taehyung was still asleep.

After a while of debating with herself wanting to wake Taehyung up or not, Soeun finally went to Taehyung's desk and carefully shake him.

"Kim Taehyung..." she called and Taehyung frowned a little but his eyes were still closed tight.

"Wake up!" Soeun said shaking him a little harder. Taehyung groaned as his eyes are opening.

"W-wake up, school time is over." Soeun said. She grabbed her backpack and went out the class.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes and looked at Soeun that was running out of the class with full speed.

What the hell was that? Taehyung thought.

Taehyung yawned again and went out the class, he was sure that Jimin was waiting for him at the school gate. Jimin was there, with her girlfriend Jihye.

Taehyung can see it from afar that the two were flirting. Jimin was smirking and Jihye was blushing hard, her cheeks were in deep red. Seeing this makes Taehyung roll his eyes.

"Jiminie." Taehyung called, making Jimin and Jihye looked at him. Jihye's eyes were sparkling as she looked at Taehyung. Taehyung didn't give her a single glance. "Let's go." Taehyung said. "Oh yeah, let's go." Jimin kissed Jihye's cheeks goodbye.

"You're late." Jimin stated the obvious. "Where were you?" Jimin asked. Taehyung never late went out of class after the class was done. This was the first time.

"I slept at the class, and that girl Lee Soeun woke me up." Taehyung put his hand in his pockets.

Jimin gasped. "The cutie?" Jimin asked, smiling. "Wait, you didn't let her do all the project alone while you sleep, right?" Jimin asked again, this time in disbelief.

"I guess." Taehyung replied, didn't look at his friend. "I don't care about the group works." Taehyung said looking at this phone.

"But you shouldn't do that to her, Taehyung." Jimin said in a low voice. He felt pity to Soeun, she had to do all the projects worth of two people, alone.

"As I said, I don't care, Jimin." Taehyung gritted his teeth. "I don't care about her."