●•46•●

Soeun huffed as she untie her ponytail and tied it tight, the dark blue ribbon was around her head. Her eyes were burning with passion. She shot her eagle eyes to her friends.

"Why are you guys just standing there? Come on! Hurry up and get ready!" Soeun said as she blew her bangs out of her eyes.

"Why are you so energetic, noona?" Jungkook asked and Soeun scoffed. She fucking scoffed.

"What, don't you want a week of break?" Soeun glared at the boys and they all nodded. Soeun huffed again as she cracked her fingers and her neck.

The boys smirked, "Of course!" They screamed loudly. Soeun chuckled and smirked too. "That's the spirit!" Jin cheered. Namjoon, hoseok and Yoongi tie their the ribbons on their arms, Jin tie it on wrist, Jungkook and Jimin tie the blue ribbon around their heads.

Taehyung smiled cheekily as he went close to Soeun and hand her his blue ribbon to Soeun. Soeun looked at him in wonder and Taehyung was still smiling so widely.

"Tie this for me?" Taehyung smiled cutely and Soeun can't help but blush. She gulped down on her saliva, "I- I—." She stuttered and Taehyung puckered his lips.

"Why are you stuttering, hm?" Taehyung smiles, "I don't care, I want you to tie it for me." He said handing the blue bandana to Soeun.

Soeun took the bandana and sighed. "Come closer." She said when she couldn't reach Taehyung's forehead since he's too far, Taehyung smiled and went closer.

Soeun carefully tied the blue bandana around Taehyung's forehead, Taehyung was staring at Soeun making Soeun blinked rapidly as the blush creeping on her cheeks.

After Soeun tie it, she brushed her fingers on Taehyung hair so it would be neat. Taehyung sighed in affectionate.

"I like it when you do this." Taehyung closed his eyes as he sighed. Soeun blushed as she continue looking at Taehyung's face. Taehyung stared at Soeun's face and brushed her cheek. Soeun didn't broke her eye contact with Taehyung.

"What?" Taehyung said in a small voice. "Why are you looking at me like that, hm?" Taehyung said, smiling at Soeun. Soeun blinked and gasped. "Ah, AH!" Soeun pushed Taehyung away.

Soeun panicked and she moved herself away from Taehyung. Taehyung smiled a little when he saw Soeun was putting her face in her palm, chuckling when she started to fan her face.

"Okay! Have you all tie your ribbons?" He asks and all the students answer with an energetic "YES!" The principal nodded, "Okay! We've already decided which team and which team that will fight against each other for this whole marathon! Boys with boys, girls with girls!"

"Blue team vs Red team!" The principal said and Soeun huffed as she began to crack her fingers. Soeun smirked. "I am ready, who is the red team?" She glanced at the red team and she gulped instantly.

Jackson's group AKA Got7 and Kang Minju.

Minju looked at Soeun and glared at her, Soeun smirked in response.

"Green team vs Yellow team!"

"Orange team vs Purple team!"

Namjoon huffed as he got ready, he wanted to organise his team. "Okay I'm gonna start first, and I'm going to hand the baton to Jin-hyung. After that, Jin-hyung will give it to Hoseok and Hoseok, you will pass it to Yoongi-hyung. Got it?" Jin and Hoseok nod.

"Can I not join?" Yoongi sighed, and Namjoon groaned. "No you can't, we're gonna win this. Now shut up and listen." Namjoon said with his stern leader tone, making Yoongi shut his mouth immediately.