●•47•●

Please enjoy ♥ (I tried to put the photo in the paragraph but wattpad won't let me. I've been trying for two days so I'm putting it up there. I don't know if you can see the photo I attached there.., I'm sorry! 😭😭)

"GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING GOOD-" Namjoon screamed and Soeun groaned in annoyance as she took her pillow to cover her ears.

"Shut up..." Soeun whined as she buried her face deeper into her pillow as she started to snore a little.

"Oi sleepyhead. Come on wake up!" Jimin said as he shook Soeun violently, earning a loud groan from her.

"What are you guys doing here?" Soeun asked with her morning voice. "How did you guys even get in here?" Soeun whined. "We asked for the people in duty to do that, she was willing to help us open your door when Jimin flirted with her."

Soeun let out a groan. She hates it when someone wakes her up from her slumber. She grumbled under her breath and slowly blink to look at her friends. She frowned.

"What... Why are you guys so dressed up for?" Soeun asked and yawned. "The flight is on Monday right? Today is Saturday..." She trailed, yawning again.

"I know but we don't want to wait and waste two days of holiday! It's better if we go now!" Jimin said in a happy voice. Soeun clicked her tongue and let out a small yawn again.

"So.. we're going now?" Soeun said as she yawned again. I shouldn't have binge watching the drama last night...

"Yes, yes we are so you go get ready." Jin said pulling her off the bed. She sat down as she blinked multiple times. Taehyung chuckled.

"Why didn't any one of you gave me a heads up in the group...?" Soeun whined again. "You could give me a heads up you know..." Soeun grumbled.

"Hey, this was supposed to be a surprise! So that's why we didn't told you!" Hoseok said, smiling. Soeun hummed as she rubbed her eyes, letting a yawn again.

"Good morning, Soeun." Taehyung smiled and Soeun looked at Taehyung. Her eyes went wide and she fixed her lion-like hair. Taehyung just looked at Soeun with soft eyes, while still smiling.

"Morning..." She said smiling a little, cheeks redden with blush. Taehyung cooed as he rubbed Soeun's lion-like hair. Soeun's eyes went wide at this.

"So are you guys dating now?" Yoongi asks as he played with his phone.

"H-huh? No..." Soeun answered as Taehyung just chuckle a little. He smiled and play with Soeun's hair, Soeun's heart began to beat fast again.

"Not yet," Taehyung smirked and Soeun blushed. Jimin put her arm on Taehyung's shoulder. "Yet? Yet? Oh what happened between you two huh?" Jimin teased and Taehyung smiled.

"Soeunie, go get ready sweetie, come." Jin said and pulled Soeun off the bed. Soeun nodded and went to get ready. "What time is the flight?" Soeun asked.

"It will be ready when you're ready." Namjoon simply said and Soeun frowned at this. "What do you mean-" "Princess, just go and get ready." Namjoon said and Soeun shrugged her shoulder and nodded.

"Okay let's go!" Jungkook shouted as he began to ran to the door, Soeun stopped him. "Wait! I didn't pack my things yet!" Soeun panicked.

Jin smiled as he hand Soeun a big baby blue suitcase, which was definitely not hers. She frowned her eyebrows, "T-this is not mine..."

Namjoon smiled as he pushed the suitcase closer to Soeun. "It's yours, I brought it for you." Soeun looked at Namjoon properly, "You- You brought?" She repeated and Namjoon nod.