●•65•●

"You have a visitor." A nurse knocked at Taehyung's door. Namjoon frowned and looked at the nurse. "Who is it?" He asked. Everyone was supposed at school right now...

All the boys went to school except for Namjoon since he had to take care of Minju's matter. That slick bitch hasn't been caught. Namjoon was really trying hard pulling some strings so she could be caught immediately.

On the other hand, originally Yoongi also didn't want to go to school but he ended up going anyways because he got a smack on his head from Jin.

Soeun was sitting at the chair reading a book while Taehyung was laying down, playing with Soeun's fingers. Soeun saw books in the VIP room so she took one of the books to read.

Taehyung and Soeun both look at the nurse, and look at each other, shrugging their shoulders.

"I don't know. It's a guy and he said he's your friend." The nurse said again. All of them frowned and looked at each other.

"Did Yoongi-hyung skipped class again?" Taehyung said and Soeun giggled. Namjoon chuckled let out a chuckle at Taehyung's sentence.

"Yoongi-hyung, you can't wait until-What the fuck are you doing here? When the fuck you became our friend?" Namjoon snapped, glaring at the person that had the balls to come here.

"What are you doing here? Get out!" Soeun shouted as she went close to Taehyung and put an protective arm around him. Soeun frowned deeply in confusion.

"I– I came here to say something." Jackson cleared his throat. "I'm sorry for what happened to you." Jackson said and Taehyung scoffed. Hearing this, Namjoon and Soeun looked at each other with their eyebrows raised.

"I– I really– I am not involved in this, in everything Minju did to you. I tried to stop her b- but she didn't listen." Jackson said and Soeun looked at him suspiciously, Taehyung just looked at him with a blank face.

Jackson looked at Taehyung and darted his eyes to Soeun. He looked at Soeun intensely, making Soeun looked at him uncomfortably. Taehyung looked at Jackson while frowning.

"Yeah, okay. So what is your point?" Namjoon snapped from his seat. "I just- I don't think I can hold it anymore." Jackson said looking at Soeun again. Soeun frowned, slightly weirded out because Jackson kept staring at her.

"Where do you think you're looking at?!" Taehyung anger thickens as he grabbed Soeun close to him, holding her body close to him.

"What the fuck are you talking about? talk properly!" Taehyung snapped, now sitting down. Soeun immediately grabbed Taehyung's hands, rubbing them soothingly. Jackson gulped at this.

"I-I t-think I like you.. Soeun." Jackson finally said Soeun's eyes was about to pop out her sockets. "I-I like you, I didn't want to hurt you that bad." Jackson said again. Soeun frowned again.

"What the fuck?!" Taehyung snapped, now hugging Soeun in with his arms protectively. "She's mine!" Taehyung roared and hugging Soeun tight again, putting Soeun's head in his chest.

Namjoon stood up when Jackson began walking towards Soeun. Namjoon grabbed Jackson's arm, glaring at him. "I said I like her... what's the problem?" Jackson mumbled and shoved Namjoon's hands away.

"That's the problem! You can't–" Taehyung shouted but his sentence was stopped when he heard Soeun laughed in his embrace.

Soeun laughed, covering her face. She laughed like a minute or so. "Wow." She finally let out. "You're funny." Soeun scoffed. "I can't believe... you actually have the audacity to like me..." Soeun giggled again.