Chapter 1•~

"Hinata!" Mom yelled from the kitchen. Ugh she has been yelling my name for the past 10 minutes. "I'm doing my hair!"I yell back brushing my hair out. "Kiba is here!" She yells even louder. Oh Kiba! Wait already? He was supposed to be here in 5 minutes. He is driving me for my first day of college. On the other hand my mom is coming along too. I roll my eyes.

"HINATA!!!!" mom yells her loudest. Oh shut up already! I throw my hair up in a messy bun because that's all I could do now with a old hag out in the kitchen yelling my name. I grab my backpack and suitcase and ran downstairs. My eyes meet Kiba and I throw all my stuff to the floor and hug him tight. My mom gives me a stare with disgust. I let go of my tight grip on Kiba. What's her deal? She always lets me hug Kiba.

"Go back upstairs now" she says with a tone of disgust. "Huh?" the only thing that comes out of my mouth. Kiba looked kind of confused also. "Your hair is disgusting go fix it" she says staring at it. I held a bit of anger in. "Sorry you were rushing me..." I say trying to not get her mad.

I walked up the stairs to my room and tried doing something to it. Hmm I should do something simple. I decided to leave my hair down and have two braids connect in the middle from both sides of my head. I heard mom and Kiba talking. What time is it? I checked my phone and immediately run downstairs. 7:23. Crap we are supposed to be there in 7 minutes. It takes us like 30 minutes to get there.

They were both staring at me as I walked down the stairs. Mom looked at my hair making sure it was perfect. Ugh my mom... everything always has to be perfect with her. It's so annoying. My hair has to be done, a little bit of makeup, and appropriate clothing just to go to the grocery store.

Kiba grabs his keys from the table in front of the couch. He always wears blue jeans and a button up shirt. He looks so handsome in the clothes he wears. I stare at him grabbing my stuff off the floor. He smiles a bit and looks to the floor when he finds that I was staring at him. My mother grabs her purse and sunglasses and smiles at both of us. Kiba helps with my bags and suitcases while my mom waits in the car. Kiba gets in the car and starts driving.

Kiba was a year younger than me so he was in his senior year of high school. I didn't really want to go to college because I'd be away from him but my mom would kill me if I didn't. I hope it goes by fast... well until Kiba can be with me next year.

We arrive there and go to the front desks for my dorm. They tell us the numbers and we walk over to the dorm. As soon as we reach to the room and my mother smiles at me and so does Kiba. I put my hand on the cold handle and pull down. I push it and find one empty side which I am assuming is my side. The other is full of posters and a bunch of punk like stuff. My mother and Kiba walk in staring at the other side shocked. We then see the door next to us open and a girl with pink hair and lots of makeup on, tattoos and a nose piercing. She has really short shorts and a ripped up tank top on it shows her bra. She looks up and jumps. "Oh hey! Are you the new roommate?" She asks. Her voice was sweet but she had a bit of mean tone to it. She didn't say it rude though it was just her voice. My mother's jaw drops when she sees the girl. I smile to be nice.

"Yes I am Hinata..." I bring out my hand to shake hers. "Nice to meet you Hinata... I'm Sakura" she smiles. She rejected my hand shake and hugged me instead. I was shocked but I felt awkward and patted her back. She smelled like a really strong perfume I know I would never wear. It smelled good though but just not for me.

"Hello I'm Kiba, Hinata's boyfriend" he brings out his hand and smiles politely. He is never rude. Thats one of the reasons I love him. I blush a little. She smiles and shakes his hand. She looks at my mother. My mother smiles uncomfortably and nods.

Something all catches our attention. The door opens and a guy with blonde hair, a lip piercing, and all black clothes walks in. My mother's eyes widen. I could tell she hated this already. Kiba didn't seem to care much as long as they were nice. The guy looks at all of us then to Sakura. He was kind of shocked to see that we were here. "Uh..." is the only thing that came out of his mouth. "Oh hey Naruto come in!" Sakura says happily. "This is Hinata my new roommate!" She says excited. He looked at me then turned to Sakura. "Don't care." My mom instantly glared at him and looks at me. I was so confused but I could tell that this was going to be a horrible year. Kiba grabbed my hand and looked at me. Silence was there for a bit. "We are changing your dorm room now." My mom says to me and Kiba. We were the only ones that had heard though.

The guy was sitting on Sakura bed while she was grabbing her stuff. They were going to go somewhere. We just stayed quiet as they walked out of the room.