Chapter 3•~

Music was blasting from the car radio. I didn't like the music at all it was to much yelling and screaming. I couldn't even understand what the singer was saying. We finally drove up to the huge house and the blond guy had parked his car. Sakura got out quickly and opened my door for me. "Oh thanks you didn't have to do that..." I say. She smiles. "Sorry I just got a bit excited!"

I got out from the backseat and stand up. I fixed my dress and my hair. There was people outside of the house holding red cups in there hands. "Come on lets go!" Sakura says grabbing my hand and walking fast towards the door. Where is that blond guy? He was gone within seconds.

We got to the door and people already put red cups in our hands. "Oh I don't..." I was cut off. "I'll have it but can you hold on to it for me please!" Sakura says and let's go of my hand. "Oh ok..."

"Follow me" She says walking and leading the way. I got a lot of stares as I was following Sakura.

"HEY SAKURA OVER HERE!" A boy voice yells. She made a sudden stop and I accidentally bumped into her. "Ah sorry!" "It's ok"

I seen a group of people on the floor as Sakura was walking towards them. They all had tattoos and piercings. I think these are her friends. They kind of look scary. My mom always told me to stay away from people like them.

"Who's that?" A girl voice says with attitude. I look at the blonde girl. She was pretty but she dressed kind of like a uh... slut.

Her light blond hair was covering one of her light blue eyes. She had really and I mean really short shorts and a lacy crop top that shows her bra.

"Hi I'm... Hinata..." I hold my hand out to shake her hand. She gives me a dirty look and laughs at me. I'm confused...why is she laughing?

"Cut the crap! Get your hand away from me" She says while she laughs. My face was burning and I immediately put my hand away as I look down at the floor.

"CUT IT OUT INO! SHE IS MY NEW ROOMMATE!" Sakura yells. "Ok so?"

"SHE IS OUR NEW FRIEND!" Sakura yells getting in her face. "Hey calm down" the blond guy. I look up from the ground to see Sakura in her face.

"Well she isn't one of mine! Look at her she is dressed like if she was going to church or something!" She laughs and looks at me. "OH THAT DOES IT!" Sakura pushes her and Ino falls on her back.

"OK ENOUGH!" The blond guy says again pulling Sakura off of Ino. "SHE ALWAYS DOES THIS ITS SO FUCKING ANNOYING!" She groans and yells.

The rest of group was guys and another girl with brown hair. They were all just laughing and drinking out of their red cups. I don't really like this party... I want to leave.

I check my phone and see that I got a couple of messages from Kiba. Actually I'll go outside and call him to get my mind off of that blond girl... should I even call her a girl because she is more of a...

"Hey you look cute" a guy with white/gray messy hair says. "Um I have a boyfriend..." I say softly.

"I have a girlfriend" he says and puts his hand on my waist. Uhhh what do I do! "Get a-away from me!" I raise my voice.

"KAKASHI!!!" Lots of girls scream and run towards him. I'm guessing these are his fan girls? He rolls his eyes and winks at me. "We will continue this later" he smirks.

No we wont. I walk outside and the cold wind hits my pale skin. It felt good. It was hot inside with all the sweaty bodies surrounding the whole house. I turn on my phone and click on Kibas name to call him. He answers on the first ring.

"Hey!"

"Hey I was gettin worried because you didn't text back!"

I can't tell him about this party... because I know for sure he will tell my mom. They are like best friends so he tells her everything.

"Oh sorry I was just caught up with settling in the dorm"

"Oh is everything going good?"

"Yeah I'm just bored out of my mind!"

"Aww I miss you" Kiba says in a musically way.

"I miss you too!"

We kept talking about how he had a couple of football games next week. I didn't want him to end the call but eventually he had to go.

"Oh there you are!" Sakura says. I turn around and smile at her. "Yeah my boyfriend called me." I walk up towards her. "Hey sorry about Ino over there she is such a bitch..." she rolls her eyes.

I could tell. "Oh don't worry I just felt a little embarrassed."

"Come on we are going to play truth or dare!" She says grabbing my hand and leading the way back to the group of punk looking people.

I love playing games like truth or dare. Maybe this will be fun!

They were all in high chairs sitting in a circle. I sat next to Sakura and next to a guy with a weird looking hair cut and huge eyebrows.

"Ok let's begin!" A guy with black hair and dark eyes says.