Chapter 5•~

I have to do something! My hands are searching around the bed for something. I'm panicking so much!

I suddenly feel cold hands going up and up my thigh. I screamed! "SHUT UP!" He snaps again and covers my mouth with one of his hands. The other still rubbing my thigh. Tears are going down my face rapidly as I'm trying to get away from him.

I feel a cold glass as my hands are still searching for something around me.

He pulled up my dress. I feel my panties going down as he smirks. "This is going to be fun" he smiles while covering my mouth.

I grab ahold of a glass bottle and hit him across the head with it. He falls on the floor and holds his head. "YOU BITCH!"

I made a run for it. I left my parties there. There is no way in hell that I'm going back to grab them I might get caught again.

I made it to the door and quickly unlocked it. As I turn the knob he is already standing up and coming towards me. I quickly run to a different room and lock it behind me.

I moved away from the door slowly. I was walking backwards. My legs hit something behind me. It was a bed and I sat down crying and crying. I didn't think about anything else but cry.

The guy was banging on the door and yelling as I just sit down crying. I suddenly hear another voice yelling. The banging and yelling stopped for a couple of seconds.

I'm still crying a lot. I'm pretty sure my mascara is done...

The door clicked open. But how? I locked it... NO IS IT THAT GUY?! I panic

The door opened and the light flickered on. It was him. It was Naruto...

"What the hell?" Naruto says staring at me. I wiped my tears and looked at him. "Why the fuck are you in my room?" He snaps.

"I... well... he..." no words wanted to come out of my mouth.

"Get out!" He snaps. "But I..." I was interrupted. "GET OUT!" He yells and points to his door.

"Wait... can u just..." he grabs my arm leads me to the door. "WAIT STOP!" I scream and cry. "Huh?" He was shocked I was crying.

"He...he is..." WHY ARENT MY WORDS COMING OUT?!! "Why are you crying?!" He is confused and shocked.

"He is gonna... he is... gonna.... take me again!" I finally say. "What are you talking about?"

"He took me to a room and tried to..." He let's go of my arm and opens the door. He walks out with his hands into fists. What is he doing? I wipe my eyes.

I peeked out the door to see the guy and Naruto. He is on the floor getting punched and punched by Naruto. "Leave her the fuck alone got it!" He snaps. The guy doesn't answer but nods rapidly in shock.

I put my head inside the room again quickly so Naruto doesn't catch me. As I wipe my face again I see black smudges on the hand. The mascara.
Naruto comes back and closes the door. "I never got to tell you..." he interrupts me again. "I figured it out" he sighs.

Why does he all of a sudden care? Well I'm thankful. "What... about him..." I look down. "I took care of him" he walks towards his bed. "Oh... thank you..." I say wiping my face again. "What are you still doing here?" He said laying down on his bed on his phone. I was just standing near the door looking at him. "I... well I thought..." I was interrupted. "I already took care of it now get out!" He snapped.

What the hell? He just wants me to leave after I almost got raped. SCREW HIM! Who knows if it will happen again. It's freakin 4am! OMG ITS 4AM!!!! Well I guess I have to stay here for the rest of the morning.

"Well! Go!" He says with attitude. I turn around and open the door shaking. What if it will happen again... I close it behind me. I move a little down the hall and lean on a wall. I slowly slide down and cry into my knees. I didn't care if I was in a dress. I'm just pissed and sad. Stupid alcohol!

I suddenly here a door open after 10 minutes of me sitting down on the floor crying.

I kept my head down. "Sorry... I just don't let people in my room..." the dirty blond guy says as I look up at him. I wiped my face.

Ok so what do you want then?

"You could... I mean I guess you could uh... stay in my room for the rest of the morning..." he says without looking at me.

What the fuck he was just yelling at me to get out and now he is saying I could stay. Honestly he needs some help.

"Look if you don't answer now then your not going to at all!" He snaps. I just keep staring at him.

"Um... ok..." WHY ARENT MY WORRS COMING OUT?!!? Stupid alcohol!

"Ok what?" His blue ocean sparkling eyes finally meet my plain lavender ones.

I'm speechless. He is... hot. DONT SAY THAT HINATA!!! KIBA IS MY BOYFRIEND!!!! But Naruto he is something else...

"If I do where am I going to sleep..." I totally ignored his question because it's embarrassing to answer.

"The floor where else?" He says walking off. The floor huh. Very nice. I roll my eyes.

"Well are you coming?" He raises his voice. I'm coming I'm coming calm down asshole. Omg did I just say he is an asshole... whatever. I stand up and walk to his room.

__________________________

Hey sorry it took a while to upload! Been sorta busy. I'll try to upload everyday! Hope your enjoying!!!! Byeeeee have a good day everyone!