Chapter 24•~

Hinata POV

(RING RING RING!!!)

I woke up to my alarm from my phone. Omg! It's my first day at college! 5:00am. Yes I had to wake up 3 hours before my classes actually start. I look to the side of me and find Naruto asleep still. His messy blonde hair hovering over his forehead. Eyes still shut and light snoring.

Should I wake him up? Nah I'll let him sleep more. I grab my toiletry bag and head to his bathroom. I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste out of the bag. I start brushing my teeth and looking at myself in the mirror. Did he tell his mom that we couldn't go yesterday? I hope he did... I feel bad because it's my fault we didn't go...

I grab my shampoo and conditioner and jump in the shower. After I put my conditioner I find out that I forgot my body wash... dammit!

Then I hear the bathroom door open. Who is it?!?

"It's me so don't freak out or some shit" Naruto says. I peek out from the shower curtain and I see him smirking at me. My face instantly heat up. He look so hot when he wakes up... snap out of it Hina!

"O-ok... hey can you pass me my body wash right there!" I ask pointing at my toiletry bag. He chuckles then gives it to me. Then he starts to brush his teeth. I wash my body and my face. Now I'm just rinsing off the conditioner and the rest of the soap.

"Can you take any longerrrr!" Naruto whines. I roll my eyes and accidentally get soap in my eye. "OW!" I say out loud. I didn't mean to say that out loud! Then the curtain flys open quick. I gasp and cover myself. It's Naruto.

"What!!!?? Are you ok?!! What happened!!??" He asks quickly searching my face. My face heats up even more. He touches my face and searches it even more.

"N-naruto! Nothing!" I freak out. He squints his eyes at me. "I just got soap in my eye after I rolled my eyes!" I say quickly. He smiles. "Why did you roll your eyes?" He asks chuckling. "Because your annoying!" I pout with my bottom lip out. He laughs then bites my bottom lip. AGAIN?!? OW THAT HURT!

"Stop!" I say trying to push him off but he just laughs. "K princess" he says and plants a kiss on my nose. H-he just called me p-princess...

"Don't take forever! I need a shower too!" He says then walks out of the bathroom. My face heats up and I just stand here speechless.

I get done and wrap myself in a towel. I walk out and put away my toiletry bag. Where is Naruto? Whatever I need to get dressed. I grab my other bag and take out my clothes. I wrap my hair in the towel and get dressed into a loose gray long sleeve shirt and some skinny jeans. Should I wear my converse? Yeah whatever!

Click. Huh? I look up at the door and see a shirtless Naruto. I feel my face heat up. He laughs at me then walks into the bathroom. I'm guessing to shower? I put on socks and slip on my converse. I need my hair now but Naruto is in the bathroom...

Should I just go in? He barged in when I was in the shower so he can't get mad at me! I grab my blowdryer and walk inside the bathroom. A bunch of steam hits my face from the hot shower Narutos taking. He peaks from the shower curtain and chuckles.

"What are you doing?" He asks. I blush and look at him. "I need to b-blow dry my h-hair!" I say quickly and plug in my blowdryer. "Ok" he says and goes back to doing whatever he's doing in the shower. I start blow drying my hair and Naruto gets out of the shower. What ever you do Hina do not look at him!!! Of course I have to look at him! I look at him slowly and he laughs at me.

"Couldn't resist?" He says wrapping a towel around his waist. My face instantly goes deep red. I turn around quickly and continue to blow dry my hair. I hear him chuckle. Then I feel hands on both sides of my hips. I shriek. "You don't have to be so shy princess" He says softly into my ear from behind me. My face still a deep red. Goosebumps go all over my body and I shiver.

"G-Go get r-ready!" I say quickly and he just laughs and leaves the bathroom. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. What was that?!!?

I get down blow drying my hair and decide to put it in a messy bun. I'm not going to get all dolled up it's just college. Besides I want to be comfortable! I unplug it and walk back into his room. He's wearing a white t shirt that barely shows his tattoos on his body. Plain black jeans and regular black and white vans. He looks hot... especially with his messy and damp blonde hair.

He catches me starring and laughs. What's up with him and laughing a lot lately? "Let's go" He says and grabs his keys. "Huh?" What is he talking about let's go?

"We're leaving dumbass" he says and grabs his phone. Ugh he's so annoying! We're leaving? "You didn't plan on taking a bus or something did you?" He asks. That was exactly my plan... I shake my head and give him an awkward smile before grabbing my bag. He chuckles. "You did!"

"Your so annoying can we just go already!" I whine and he just smiles and shakes his head. He runs his fingers through his hair. I want coffee! "Can we stop at a cafe or something I want coffee!" I ask excited and he nods. YAY!!!!!!