Chapter 11•~

"I'm home!" I slightly yell. I hear some noises upstairs. What is that? I'll check. It's probably just Kiba trying to get comfortable in bed or something.

We need to get a new bed anyways. It's really noisy. And annoying.

Why did the lighting turn black and white? That's weird...

I walk slowly upstairs. Is Kiba working out? He is making a lot of sounds. I jump back. What was that?!?? It was like a girl voice.

No Kiba would never. He is too sweet to cheat on me. He loves me... so much.

I put my hand on the door knob of our room. I turn it slowly. I push against it slowly. the sounds are louder.

"HINATA!!!!" Sakura screams. I jump up and wake up. "Omg yeah?!?"

"Someones here for you" She says and points the to closed door of our dorm.

Oh yeah Kiba is coming today! I get out of my bed and brush my hair really fast.

I open the door to not see Kiba... instead I see a blonde guy leaning on the wall next to the door. He is wearing all black.

"Naruto?" I say confused.

__________________________

Hey I'm sorry for this tiny ass chapter!!

I won't be posting for this book for a while because I'm still working on my other book!

School is being a pain also! Since it's like the last 4-5 weeks of school. I have testing so yeah!