Chapter 20•~

(RING RING RING!!!!)

What the fuck is that?! I'm too lazy to get it.

(RING RING RING!!!)

GOD DAMMIT SHUT THE FUCK UP. Oh my fucking god fine ill get it. Damn!

I get up from the bed pissed off and figure out that it's my phone. Really who the fuck would be calling me now?!? I check my phone and it's... oh fuck I forgot to tell mom we aren't going... ughhhh i don't want to answer. I let it go to voicemail and laid back down on my stomach. I put my phone in my pocket and fall back asleep.

(RING RING RING!!!)

IM FUCKING DONE! DOES THIS WOMAN KNOW HOW TO STOP? I just leave it and fall back sleep again. Then a couple of rings later I feel something trying to get in my pocket. I reach down to my pocket with my eyes still closed cuz I'm too lazy to open them. It's soft and WHAT THE FUCK?!? I open my eyes and sit up quickly. Oh it's her hand... what what? Her hand? She jumps up scared and moves her hand away quickly.

"Damn I didn't know you wanted my dick! Could've just asked!" I tease her laughing. She turns red and turns around. I was just joking princess!

"It wasn't t-that!" She defends herself embarrassed. I know it wasn't I was joking dumbass. She still has her head turned around. I grab my phone from my pocket and let the call go to voicemail again. I check the time. 7:53pm. Barely?!? I throw it next to me and look at princess who's head is still turned around. Hmm I got a good idea...

I move closer to her and turn her face around so she is facing me. I look at her lips at first then look into her eyes. She looks so scared. I chuckle.

"Then what were you trying to do?" I ask her with my thumb on her chin still looking at her lips. Her face goes red again and she tries to look away but I stop her and face her towards me again.

"I was trying to... grab your phone from your p-pocket cuz... it kept g-going off..." she says. Damn her lips looks so soft...

"Hmm ok... if you say so" I tease and she playfully hits my arm. Should I do it now? Hmm... she looks into my eyes and I look into hers. Damn she's so fucking cute right now...

I slowly get closer to her. Is she really going to let me kiss her? Damn... am I that hard to resist?

I gently move her chin down with my thumb so her mouth opens slightly. I lean in closer and she doesn't make a sign that she doesn't want me to. I get closer then my lips touch hers. I'm surprised that she kisses back. She gets closer to me and I pull her on my lap. The kiss gets more passionate each second. With my hands on her waist and her hands on my chest.

Her hands go up to my hair and travel through my hair as we share a passionate kiss. My hands go up and down her thighs slowly. She suddenly stops and gasps. What the hell? What happened? We're both breathing heavy. She quickly gets up from my lap and gets up from the bed. What is she doing?

"What happened?" I ask her and she starts to cry. What the fuck?!? She's crying?! Did I do something? Well obviously I kissed what the fuck.

"I-it's just..." she stutters. I look at her confused as she wipes her face.

"It's what?" I ask impatiently. She's starting to get annoying right now... she waits for a couple of seconds to speak. I get up off of the bed and stand in front of her. I grab her hands gently and look into her eyes.

"Y-your hands w-were... it reminded me of h-him..." she says still crying. What? Of who? Oh shit... my hands were slowly going up and down her thighs... like... that other dumbass...

"But I'm not him" I tell her and she looks up at me with tears still in her eyes.

"I-I know that!" She raises her voice. Then why didn't you just continue? Did she think I was him for a second or what?

"Then don't fucking think I'm him!" I snap and let go of her hands. I grab my shirt and put it on.

"I didn't say that!" She yells. I need to get out of here... I roll my eyes and walk out of the room. Wait. I open the door again. "Lock the door and don't leave this room" I tell her and she just crosses her arms. Hopefully she won't be stupid and leave. I close the door and wait for the lock to click. Click. Good. I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen.

__________________________

HEY GUYS SO LIKE IVE BEEN UPDATING THIS BOOK A LOT LATELY!

I BET YOUR WONDERING WHY!!!! ITS BECAUSE I HAVENT BEEN AT SCHOOL AND IM SO BORED LATELY!

SO ILL BE UPDATING THIS BOOK A LOT!!!!!!!!! IM EVEN HAPPY ABOUT IT LOL XD

SHOULD I MAKE AN EDIT FOR THIS BOOK?!