Chapter 19•~

FUCK NARUTO HURRY UP!!! I shove the bobby-pin in the little hole of the door knob quickly causing my hands to shake. FUCK! I hear crying. DAMMIT HURRY UP. Click.

I push the door open and the crying got louder. Where is this asshole at? I look around the corner and see her bent over crying. Her leggings and shorts are pulled down. Her panties are off. The guy is pulling off his pants. Ha your late bitch!

Hinata POV

"NARUTO! HELP ME!" I cry. The guy pins me to a wall and his hand travels up my thigh. NO! I scream loud. I hear Naruto hitting the door and yelling. Why hasn't anyone notice?! When I screamed the guy slapped me across the face. OW!

All of a sudden the hitting on the door stopped. Naruto? Did he just go away?!? No! He didn't! I cry even more. He left me here... it's probably because I said he's an asshole... h-he left me h-here...

I feel weak... I can't move anymore. The guy smirks and turns me around still against the wall. He pulls my leggings and pants down along with my panties. Why can't I move! He has one hand gripping me and the other is unbuckling his belt.

I cry and scream but he hit me every time I did. NARUTO! COME BACK! PLEASE!

"Oh thank god!" A familiar voice breathes. Who is that? I see the blonde guy and his knuckles are bloody. NARUTO!

"What the fuck?!! HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE!!?" The brown haired guy yells and buckles his belt. I try to run to Naruto but I fail and trip over my leggings and shorts. He chuckles then covers his mouth right away. Asshole! I stay on the floor and try to stop crying.

"I told you to leave her the fuck alone last time didn't I?" Naruto yells. The brown haired guy just smirks.

"What makes you think I was going to listen to you?" He pushes. Naruto's fists tighten.

"GET OVER HERE!" Naruto yells and runs the to guy to punch him. He punches his jaw and I'm sitting here with my mouth wide open. Crack. Oh... my... god! DID HIS JAW JUST BREAK?!?!!

The brown haired guy yells loud and falls on the floor in pain. Naruto gets on top of him and keeps punching him. His going to kill him!

"Naruto! Stop! Let's go!" I yell but he ignores me and continues to punch him.

"NARUTO!" I scream and he jerks back and looks at me in shock. Aww... he looks so cute when he looks shocked... DAMMIT STOP HINA!

"W-what happened!?" He gets up and immediately comes to me on the floor. He puts both of his hands on my cheeks eyeing my whole face.

Naruto POV

I thought someone else grabbed her. My knuckles hurt... I look over at the brown haired dumbass. He's either passed out or I killed him... asshole deserved it. I take my hands off of her face and I help her up.

"We gotta go or I'm gonna get in trouble..." I say and she nods pulling her leggings and shorts up. We walk out of this dumbass's house.

Her makeup is fucked up by all the crying she just did right now.

"Forget about the dinner with my mom... you gotta get to your dorm" I tell her. She shakes her head. What the fuck? Why not? I look at her confused.

"I-I can't s-stay h-here" She stutters and looks down. Then where the hell is she gonna go?

"Well we aren't going to the dinner so where the hell are you going to go then?" I ask her and her face turns red. I think I know... I chuckle and she looks up at me and hits me playfully.

"So where?" I ask her laughing. She hits me again and starts walking to her dorm door. Dammit! What I get for fucking around.

I grab her arm and she looks back at me mad. "Fine I'll take you... let's go..." I tell her and she tries to hide a little smile. I let go of her arm and I go inside her dorm with her. I was going to take off to my car but I'm not gonna risk it.

She grabs clothes and another bag. I just sit down on her bed waiting. I look over at forehead who is still sleep. Hoe. Should I hit her with a pillow? Nahhh she's gonna get all crazy pissed and I'm not really in the mood. I look at my bloody busted knuckles. Fuck they hurt.

"Ok... I'm ready now..." she says and looks over at forehead. I get up and grab my phone.

We get into my car in silence. For the rest of the car ride it was just silent. I look over at her and realize that she's asleep. Damn she looks cute...

We arrive at the frat house. Aka basically where I live. Should I wake her up or leave her in the car? Leave her in the car. I get out and shut my door. Jk ima just pick her up.

I pick her up and she doesn't wake up. I get into my room and lay her down on my bed. Damn... should I just lay with her? It's my bed so fuck it. We slept in the same bed before anyways. I shrug and take off my shirt. She starts to move. I lay down on the bed and get on my phone. I'm bored! I look over at princess and she wakes up. Shit! I look away and laugh. She looks at me and screams. What the fuck?!?? What happened?

"W-where are we? A-and where is your s-shirt a-nd" she freaks out and sits up quickly blushing.

"We're at the frat house dumbass, I took it off cuz I ain't sleeping with my shirt off" I interrupt her. She blushes even more. I roll my eyes and put my phone down. I'm tired now...

"I'm going to sleep. Don't go out there without me ok? I don't need anything happening to you right now. Especially when there's boys all around" I tell her and put my head down facing the wall. Away from her.

"Um... ok..." she says and I she lays down under the blankets. Goodnightttt princessssss.......