Chapter 23•~

Naruto POV

What time is it? I grab my phone and find many messages from my mom. Oh shit. I forgot to tell her we aren't going. Hmm what do I tell her. 'We couldn't go don't ask why'. If she asks why I'm literally going to block her cuz she's annoying. I turn off my phone and throw it next to me.

I sit up and look over at princess she's about to fall asleep. Damn. Fuck! It's Monday tomorrow. Ugh! Does she know that it's her first day tomorrow or did she forget? She probably knows.

"Princessssss" I say shaking her gently. Her eyes pop wide open and she sits up fast.

"Huh? What?" She says freaking out. She lifts a brow at me. "Wait what did you just call me?" She asks then her face goes red. I laugh at her.

"Nevermind that but do you wanna go back to your dorm cuz tomorrow's Monday?" I ask her and she lays back down. I'm guessing she wants to stay here. She shakes her head. She grabs her phone and she tenses up. That's up with her?

Hinata POV

I still don't want to go back to the dorm. Who knows if that guy will try something else. I lay back down and grab my phone. Oh my god!

Hey Hinata is something wrong? (Message 1)

Is there something you want to tell me? (Message 2)

I need to talk to you tomorrow... (Message 3)

Goodnight Hinata... (Message 4)

I forgot Kiba is coming tomorrow! What did she want to talk about?!? What do I tell him?!?! About Naruto!

"Whats up with you?" Naruto asks me and looks confused. I turn off my phone and ignore his question. He asks again.

"Nothing I'm tired" I tell him. He lays down and gets close to me. "What's up?" He asks again. Ugh he is annoying. "I told you nothing" I tell him again. He gets closer to me and puts his thumb on my chin. That feeling in my stomach is coming back. He gets closer and asks me again but I ignore him. He slightly opens my mouth with his thumb and he's inches away from from my face.

I feel my face burn up and he chuckles. "Come on tell me" he whines. He sounds stupid. "I swear it's nothing!" I whine and he rolls his eyes. "Fine" He chuckles and gets away from me. Wait what?!

Naruto POV

She wanted me to kiss her. I laugh at the thought of it. Her face looks shocked right now. I was just teasing her. I get up off of the bed and she looks confused. I take off my shirt and look at her. Her face goes red and she looks away quickly. I smile and shake my head. I grab black sweatpants out of my dresser. I take off my jeans and put on the sweatpants.

I lay back down next to her and her face is still red. I grab my phone and go on Snapchat. What the fuck? Why do I even have these people as friends on here?! They only have pictures and videos of them jerking off or something. I throw my phone and groan. Nasty asses. She looks at me confused and I look at her.

"What happened?" She asks me but I just smile at her and shake my head. "Tell me" she whines. I bet she's mocking me! I shake my head and turn around. I hear the blankets moving around She I feel her cold hands on my shoulder. She pulls on it and I'm facing her now. I forgot she's only in a bra. "Come on tell me!" She whines again. I smirk at her and pull her on me quick. She screams. Damn forehead got to you.

"Your annoying" I tell her and she pouts with her bottom lip out again. She's lucky I'm too tired or she would've gotten punished for that. "Your an asshole" she says and tries getting off but I stop her. "I've heard worse princess" I tell her and she blushes again. Damn she blushes a lot. "Whatever I'm going to sleep" she says and gets off. I let her get off this time cuz I'm tired too. She lays down under the blankets and closes her eyes. I do the same.