Chapter 7•~

I wake up but I still have my eyes closed. I totally forget where I'm at. I finally open my eyes and see myself in the same room from last night.

I turn around to see if Naruto is still there. He isn't. Where is he? I move around in the bed. I see my heels on the floor by the chair. My bare feet hits the cold wooden floor and I walk to the bathroom. He isn't in here either... well I have to pee anyways.

I do my business and wash my hands. I return back to the room and pick up my heels instead of putting them back on. No I'm not putting these little shits on! My feet are sore from them.

I walk out of his room and make sure to close it behind me. The hallway is clear. Thank goodness! I walk down the stairs and into the trashy place. Oh my gosh! It's so messy!

I hear stuff moving around in a different room. Where is everyone? And what's that noise.

I walk towards the sound which leads me to the kitchen. I see a blond guy with his back facing me. He has a trash bag in his hand and cleaning. He has a black t-shirt on and black snug jeans. Along with black socks. Does this guy always where black?

"Where is everyone?" I ask the guy. He jumps and turns around. Oh it's Naruto. "SHIT YOU SCARED THE FUCK OUT OF ME!!!" He practically yells scared. I jump when he yells. "S-sorry..."

"They all left. I'm stuck cleaning this shit." He mumbles and continues to push all the cups into the trash bag. Should I help him? I mean I was apart of the party too so I should at least give him a hand.

"Need a hand?" I ask putting my heels down on the counter. "Uh sure" he says and smiles. That's the first time I seen him smile since I seen him. Well we barely met. He always had a serious face. Looked like he never had emotions other than pissed off.

"Do you know where Sakura is?" I ask while clearing off the other side of the counter. "I think she is at some random guys house. She was all over this one guy." He says while putting wine glasses and shot glasses next to the sink.

Oh I didn't even notice. "Oh ok..." maybe I should ask him for a ride back to my dorm. I don't know.

"I'm sorry I'm asking a lot of questions but... what time is it? I lost my phone..." I ask him another question. I feel annoying. Whatever. My head hurts bad right now.

He chuckles. Is this it? He holds out a rose gold iPhone. "Oh my gosh! Yea!" I say and reach for my phone. He is teasing and puts it over his head so I can't get it.

"Come on! Pleaseeee!" Why did I say please? What the hell! He is just laughing.

I reach for my phone but I'm too short. He is tall so it's no fair. "Come on!!!" I whine. He keeps laughing. I move a little closer to try and get it.

As Im reach for my phone I put my hand on his chest and try reaching it. He looks shocked. I look at where my hand was and quickly pull it away with wide eyes and move back.

"I'm so sorry!" I say and walk back without my phone. "Uh... here..." he hands me my phone. I didn't even realize I was super close to him! This is awkward now. I was going to ask him for a ride but now it's too weird.

Maybe I could call a taxi... I'll figure it out later. Or should I leave now? I DONT KNOW!!!!

"Did you hear me?" He says waving his hand in front of me to get my attention. "Oh sorry... I zoned out." I look at how close his face is to mine.

"I asked if you needed a ride to your dorm."

"Oh um...yeah."

"Ok you want to leave now?" He asks and starts cleaning again. "Um... I could help clean up and then we can leave..." I could at least help and leave. My headache is getting worse and worse each minute!

"Ok." Is all he says.

It takes up about 2 hours to clean the whole house. This house is huge. Does he always clean up after all the party's? Sakura says there is at least 3 parties every week. I should ask him but... I've been asking to much questions. Besides we haven't talked the whole time we were cleaning anyways.

I check my phone and see that it is 4pm. My head is still hurting bad. Worse than earlier. I sit down on the couch. My elbows are digging in my thighs while my head rests in my hands giving it support. Ugh drinking was a really bad idea...

"Give up already?" He says chuckling. What's with him and giggling all the time? "No I just... my head hurts really bad..."

"Oh want something for it? We got a lot of medicine. Not drugs medicine." He jokes.

Well people could fuck around and put different pills in a bottle. Mixing them around. I'll just wait until I just back to the dorm. "No I'll just wait until I get to the dorm." I pick up my head. "Ok good idea!" He says and throws something towards the kitchen. A big clash sound appeared.

I looked back to see the shot glasses and wine glasses all on the floor broken into pieces. My jaw was all the way to the floor. I looked at Naruto with big eyes and he had the same expression as I did. Mouth wide open and same with eyes. He looked at me and shrugged.

"I'll just buy new ones and clean it up later." He says and walks towards the door. "Let's go!" He says.

I follow behind him with my phone and heels. I'm not putting them back on. 

__________________________

Hey guys! I was really bored today so I published 2 chapters today! Hope your enjoying them! Have a nice day! BYEEEEE!!!!!!❤️