Chapter 6•~

As soon as I walk in he immediately throws himself on his bed. He chuckles. Is he drunk.

I suddenly start to feel sick. I stumble over my heels and catch myself before I fall. What the hell is wrong with me. Ugh it's the damn alcohol.

"You ok?" He asks while looking over at me. "Um... I needa..." I run over the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. How did I know he bathroom was right here? (By the way the bathroom is inside Narutos room.)

I here the blankets move around in his bed while I'm at the toilet throwing up. Ugh I shouldn't have drank! I here his shoes walking behind me. "Here drink some" He hands me a red cup. What the hell I'm drunk enough can't he tell?

"I'm drunk enough..." I stand up leaving him there with the red cup still offering me to drink some.

"It's water" he says still holding it out to me. "Sure" I roll my eyes and take the cup. "Thanks..." I drink it. It is water what the hell.... I could taste a hint of mint on the edge of the cup.

"I don't drink... but your welcome" He says and walks off back to his bed.

"Sorry... you just look like he type of person who would." Wait omg I just said that. I cover my mouth quickly. "I'm sorry I didn't... I wasn't..." I start saying quickly.

"No it's ok I get that a lot..." He says calmly. I bet he is rolling his eyes right now.

"I wasn't thinking sorry..." I sit down the little chair next to his bed. Sipping the water constantly.

"How was your first time drinking?" He asks scrolling through his phone. My eyes dart at him. How does he know it's my first time drinking... is it that obvious?

"How did you know it's my first time..." my voice comes out a little shaky. What the hell my voice.

"You were complaining saying that you didn't drink and you were saying that it was your first time over and over." He looks at me.

"Oh...it was fun I guess...I don't really know..." I look back at the red cup in my hands.

"It's bothering me I have to ask but uh... are you about to cry or something?" He asks and has a confused look on his face.

What?

"No... why you ask?"

"Your voice is kinda like shaky or something." He says and looks back at his phone again.

Where the hell is my phone? Whatever Ill find it later. "Um what time is it?" I ask him.

He ignores me for a little. "4:43" Ugh at least it's Saturday. I can sleep in thank god! Where is Sakura?

"Do you know where Sakura is?" I ask. I feel like I'm asking a bunch of questions.

"Do you know how to stop with the questions?" He snaps. I slightly jump. "S-sorry..." I say softly. "I don't know by the way" he says annoyed.

Well... I guess I have to stay here for the rest of the morning. I'm really tired but I don't trust this guy...

"You could sleep ya know" he says while scrolling through this phone. Can he just look at me while talking for once? "Y-yeah But... uh I'm not really tired... right now" WHY CANT I SPEAK WHAT THE HELL?!?

"Uh... ok?" He says slowly. Damn this is awkward... I don't really want to sleep in this chair, but it's the best I could probably get right now. Unless I go to a different room but I'm not taking another step out this room until it's safe.

"Well I'm going to sleep" He says and looks at me. Finally this will make it less awkward... but weird at the same time. Why is he still looking at me?

"Um ok...uh have a good sleep?" Why did I say that? Ugh this is embarrassing. He chuckles. "Alright then" is all he says but he is still looking at me. GO TO SLEEP ALREADY STOP STARING AT ME ITS CREEPY!

Naruto POV

Maybe I should let her sleep on the bed with me. That's too weird never mind I change my mind.

Hinata POV

I look down to my feet while he just keeps staring at me. Is he going to stop? This is getting weird.

"You look uncomfortable" he says laying on his side still looking at me. NO DUH YOUR STARING AT ME!!!

"Well... your um... looking at me and it's..." This is embarrassing I swear. "Getting weird?" He interrupts me. "Y-yeah..." I say quietly still looking at my feet.

"Sorry I was just... never mind..." he says and lays down on his back. That was weird.

Minutes of silence passes by and I think he is asleep. While I'm just here still sitting in a chair with my feet still on the floor. I'm starting to get sleepy!

"Hey... you could sleep up here if you want..." he tells me. I nearly jump because I thought he was asleep. Wait what the hell sleep with him? That's even more weird and awkward. I can't do that but I'm totally not comfortable to sleep in the chair. Besides I have a boyfriend...

"Are you asleep?" He asks lifting his head up from the pillows. "N-no..."

"Well yes or no?" He asks impatiently. "Uh... I..." he keeps interrupting me. "Have a boyfriend. Yeah yeah I know you've been saying it all day today. I'm not going to do anything. It just looks like you can't sleep in that chair so I'm trying to be nice and offer to sleep up here in this comfy bed!" He is kind of annoyed.

"I... ok...sure" this is a bad idea but I'd rather sleep in a bed than this stupid chair. I drag my feet to the bed and lay down as far away as I can get from him. "Thanks..." I say.

He ignores me and faces the other way and I'm guessing he is going to sleep.

Today was a pretty long day. Or should I say yesterday... whatever. It was my first time getting drunk... almost got raped... too many things happened today...

By then I find my self asleep...