Chapter 14•~

I do want to help him but he is lying to his mother. Because once she leaves I'm pretty sure he is gonna go back to his cocky ways.

If he was actually serious about being a better person I would help. But I have a perfect relationship that I'm not looking forward to ruining.

I need to get back to the dorms and wait for Kiba...

"So... can you stick with it for now?" He asks calmly. Ugh... I don't know...

I want to help but what if Kiba finds out and takes it the wrong way... I don't want him to think that I'm actually dating this asshole.

Well his mother seems so sweet that I can't bare to lie to her... he needs to tell her the truth...

"I... Naruto you need to-" He grabs my hands and holds them tight. His hands are- HINA FOCUS!!!! I have Kiba!!

"Please..." He asks looking into my eyes. His eyes are- STOP OMG!?! I can't even focus! Is this what he does to girls? Wait! He just said please!!!

"You need to tell her the-"

"Hinata... I'm begging you! I just want my mother to think I'm doing good... even though I'm not even an inch close to that..." he says.

Ok... is it even possible for this guy to be bipolar when his only emotion is being cocky? Literally 5 minutes ago he was yelling at me pissed off and now? He is begging and being nice? Wtf?

I start to remember when we were at the party. He was being a total asshole then he starting to be nice. Olive Garden he was being super nice which scared me for some reason. Then when I mention Kiba my boyfriend he turned into an asshole.

I should help him... but Kiba...

"Look... I want to help you but-"

"Then help me! Please!" He begs. I need a break from this guy!!!! I give up I'll just help him... I need to text Kiba...

I grab my phone out of my pocket. I scroll through the messages and find his contact.

Hey Kiba! Are you busy?

Hi Hinata! Actually I am my football couch cancelled practice tomorrow so he moved it to today...

Oh aww! It's all good I was just going to say I was going to be busy so you didn't have to stop by...

Oh ok Hinata! I gotta go or couch is gonna get mad! Love you<3

Wait! Can you come tomorrow? After school?

Yeah sure thing! Bye!

Bye!

I turn off my phone and put it back in my pocket. I look up at Naruto. He looks confused.

"Sorry I was texting... and I'll help you..." I sigh. His eyes lighten up and his face softens.

"Wait... r-really?" He looks surprised. I nod and sigh.

"Oh well uh... let's go back I guess..." he says and starts to lead the way back to his mom. I follow behind him.

__________________________

Hey so like I might pause on this book for like 2 days maybe.

It's because I want to give my other two books attention. They seem to get really jelly!

Hope you guys are enjoying this book! It's like 3am right now! Whatever! Stay tuned I'll next time!!!!

BYEEEE!!!!!❤️