Chapter 4•~

"Anyone wanna go first?" The black haired guy says. We looked around at each other to see for any volunteers. No one.

"Wait... may I ask a question?" I ask. "Ugh can we just start?" Ino whines with attitude. Seriously when does she not complain. She is so annoying.

"Shut up!" Sakura says through her teeth. Ino just rolls her eyes.

"Oh go ahead..." The guy with black hair says.

"What's all of your guys names?" I look around.

"I'm Sasuke" The black haired guy said.

"Sakura!!!" She smiles. I laugh.

"Ino" She says rolling her eyes and gives me a dirty look. That's it.

I make a confused look at her. Obviously faking it. "Oh really?!" I gasp. She lifts her brow that isn't covered. "What?" She says. Everyone else was looking at me in confusion. "I'm sorry I thought it was Skank." I look down at my feet.

"UGH!" She screams. Everyone was laughing. Sakura even high-fived me.

Everyone says their name and smile at me. I think they like me already! Well I don't really know if that's good or not because... they are punks or something.

"Ok any volunteers?" Sasuke asks. "No? Ok. Naruto Truth or Dare." Sasuke asks. "Ugh I'm not playing this stupid ass game" he says.

"Whatever. Lee Truth or" Sasuke was interrupted. "DARE!" Lee yells.

"I dare you to kiss that ugly ass girl right there!" He points at a girl and has a evil grin.

"Oh... can't it just be her little lady friend..." He asks. Meaning the pretty girl next to the girl he was supposed to kiss.

"NO!" Sasuke yells putting the attention on him. "Fine"

Rounds and rounds of dares and a couple of truths went by.

"Truth or dare?" Shikamaru asks me. "Dare" I say with confidence. "I dare you to take a shot" I don't drink though... I should've picked truth. "I don't uh... drink" I say softly.

"Come on you have to do it! It's a dare!" Temari says. "She said she doesn't drink" Naruto tells them. Why is he acting all nice all of a sudden? This past hour he's been picking on me...

"Ok I'll do it..." I wonder if it tastes bad... Shikamaru hands be a shot glass filled with Vodka. The glass was cold.

I held the glass to my lips and tilted the glass fast. It felt cold going down and it burned. I coughed and everyone laughed but high fived me. Ino wasnt getting any attention so she was mad.

I couple of minutes passed by.

"Ino hurry up and ask someone" Tenten says. Ino gave me a dirty look. "You! Truth or dare." She points at me.

"Um... dare"

"I dare you to kiss Naruto!" She laughs. My face went red and looked at him. He looked at me with huge eyes. "Uh not happening" Naruto says while drinking out of his red cup.

"ITS A DARE SO DO IT!" She basically screams. "I have a boyfriend..." I say.

"So who cares just do it already!" Ino is getting mad.

"Ugh the reason why I don't play these stupid games." Naruto says and rolls his eyes.

"I don't mind doing it for you!" She licks her lips and stands up. I mean Naruto is hot and stuff but... I think he hates me and I have Kiba...

"Hinata come on it's just a kiss!" Lee says. I grab another shot glass and drink it. I kind of like it...

"Too bad last chance!" She walks to Naruto and kisses him on the lips. Wait she didn't say where so I could've kissed him on the cheek or something.

"OK OK GET OFF OF ME! OK ENOUGH!" Naruto yells and pushes her off him.

"Ugh" She basically yells and falls to the floor.

Everyone laughs at her and she storms off out of the area we were in.

An hour later.

I'm sitting in a high chair at a counter.

I've had so many shots. I feel so good. Free. Happy. I feel like I could do anything!

"Hey baby" the guy with white/gray hair shows up again. "I told you we were gonna pick up on this later."

"Get away from me would ya?" I slur my words. God no I don't want to sleep with this perv.

"Come on" He grips my thigh and my waist.

"I said no get away from me!" I slightly raise my voice. I wiggle out of his grip and run away from him. I looked back to check if he was coming while running.

I bumped into someone. "Hey watch it!" A familiar voice snaps. I look up to check who it was. "Oh I'm sorry..." it's Naruto.

"Oh it's you. Got lost." He says and walks away. Woah that's rude. I do as he says and walk away. I should've told him something.

I find a couple of tables with mixed drinks on them. One catches my eye. It's called Sex on the Beach. I grab one. Wait maybe another I say to myself. I grab another one and sit at a different counter. I drink both of them. They were so good. I feel even more free.

"DAMN! Your hot!" A guy with brown hair. Messy hair. Says. He sits next to me and stares at me.

"Thanks!" I say and smile. Wait why did I say that. The alcohol is speaking for me. DAMMIT.

"I'm sorry" he says softly. I'm confused."Huh?" His lips smashed into mine. I was trying to push him away and wiggle out of his firm grip but there was no use.

I suddenly feel him lift me up still kissing me. He started to walk up the stairs. NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING! I got to find a away. No matter how much I try pushing him away he doesn't move!

He locks a door behind us and pushes me onto a bed. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" I scream. "Shut up!" He covers my mouth. I push him and push him but doesn't get away. "Stop already!" He snaps. He is pulling his pants down and I'm trying to search for something around the bed to hit him with.

He comes back on top of me. "Ready" he smirks. NO THIS CANT HAPPEN!

WHAT DO IT DO!?