Chapter 16•~

We get in the car in silence after checking out and putting the bags in his car. He starts to drive with the annoying 'music' really loud.

I roll my eyes and grab my phone. I see lots of messages from Sakura. I smile and check them.

How is it!?! (Message 1)

Is he being nice?!? (Message 2)

I'll kill him if he is being an ass!!!(Message 3)

Did he leave you at the store?!? (Message 4)

I'll come get you!!! If he did! (Message 5)

HINATA!!!!! (Message 6)

HEYYY!!!!! (Message 7)

GIRL!!!!????? (Message 8)

And more but I don't feel like reading them all. I text back saying that we are fine. I'll tell her about the details when I get back to the dorm.

"Sakura?" He asks rolling his eyes. What's his deal with her anyways?

"Yea h-how did you know?" I look at him as his eyes are on the road. How did he know?

He smiles and laughs a little. "Lucky guess I would've said your boyfriend or something" He says. Why does he always say boyfriend like that? Like annoyed? Well I thought he was my boyfriend. I laugh at myself for saying that. Wait why did I say that?!!!? He looks at me confused.

"What?"

"Oh uh... n-nothing!" I say quickly and stop looking at him immediately covering my red face.

"Tell me!" He pouts like a little kid. Does he really want to start acting like a 5 year old?

"No it's nothing!" I say. I can't tell him it's too embarrassing and he will make fun of me for it.

He steps on the brakes hard in the middle of the road and looks over at me. WHAT THE HELL?!??! I jump and gasp as the car stops.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" I scream and he laughs. HOW IS THIS FUNNY TO HIM?!!??

"Calm down no ones near us anyways. Now tell me why you were laughing!" He says taking his hands off the steering wheel. No!

I shake my head and cross my arms looking out the window. I feel like he just rolled his eyes at me.

He gets closer to me. "Tell me!" He says again. I feel my face getting hot when he got closer.

"No! Go away and drive me back to the dorms!" I say with my voice shaky. Why is my voice shaky?

He gets even more closer and I can feel his breath on my cheek. I squint my eyes shut and stiffen up. Why is he doing this?!?? Why do I have this weird feeling?!

"Tell me!" He says again. I want to cry because of how close he is. I shake my head quickly with my eyes still shut. I feel his hand on my cheek and he turns my face to his slowly. I don't want to open my eyes! What is his next move!!??! Please don't tell me...

"Tell me..." He says softly and hot. NO STOP HE ISNT HOT!

"N-no!" I say still with my eyes closed. He chuckles. What?

Naruto POV

Damn... she knows exactly what I'm going to do now. She wants me to doesn't she? Sneaky little girl. She thinks I don't know that she wants me to do the next move huh? I smirk. Fine have it your way little princess.

I'm not that stupid! Well... never mind!

Her face is inches away from mine. I get closer and closer slowly and...

(HONK!!!!!)

REALLY?!??! YOU FUCKING! ILL KILL YOU!

She jumps and opens her eyes. I moved my face away from hers before she opened her eyes. I roll my eyes and start driving. She stays quiet.

It was silent for a couple of minutes. Until she broke the silence

"You should stop lying to your mom..." she says quietly. Is she stupid? I don't want my mom to be on my ass all the damn time. So lying is the best answer right now.

I just roll my eyes at her and stay quiet. I can feel her eyes on me as I'm still looking on the road.

"Why are you looking at me? Can't resist my looks or what?" I smirk and chuckle. She looks away quickly and covers her face. I'm assuming she's blushing or something. I wonder what she's thinking...

After a while we arrive at the dorms and I help her grab all the shit she got and put it in her dorm. I'm surprised Sakura isn't here. Whatever she's annoying anyways.

We get done putting her stuff inside and she starts to organize them. I just lay on Sakuras bed and watch her. Why is she so perfect? Wait that sounded kind of weird! I meant uh... like organized kind of perfect ya know?!! Fuck... never mind I'm just making it worse...

"Are you going to keep looking at me or what?" She asks laughing. I roll my eyes.

"I wasn't looking at you!" I say. I'm not admitting that I was looking at her! Watching as her blueish black long hair moved along with her movements... FUCK I SOUND LIKE A STALKER! Shut up Naruto!

"Mmm ok... why are you still here?" She asks and finally sits on her bed after putting all her shit away.

Oh I just want to stay here and kiss your full perfect looking pink lips! Bend you over and...

"I'm driving you to where ever the hell my mom wants to eat dinner dumbass" I say and grab my phone out of my pocket.

"Ugh your such an asshole..." she says quietly. I just laugh at her. She then realized what she said and covers her mouth. Calm down princess nothing you say can hurt me...