Chapter 13•~

I just stayed silent as that lady was hugging Naruto. He then pushed her off of him. RUDE MUCH!!! Never push a lady asshole!

"I'm... I'm sorry Naruto..." she says putting her head down. I feel bad for her. I'm assuming it's his mother?

"Your annoying" He rolls his eyes and looks at me. Asshole! Don't speak to her like that! I want to say something but I know I'll make things worse.

"Um..." I want to ask her who she is.

Her head jerks up at me and she has a smile. "Hmm?" She moves her beautiful red long hair away from her face.

"I just... who are you?" I don't know how else to say it. I at least smiled when I said it. Good enough I suppose.

"Oh! I'm sorry hun! I'm his Mother Kushina!" She says excited. I KNEW IT! He really needs to treat his mother better.

I know my mom would be taking me to that bathroom right about now and whooping my ass! No matter how old I am she will still do it.

I smile. "Oh! Nice to meet you!" Glaring at Naruto. He just rolls his eyes.

"Ok ok! It's just my mom you don't have to be all nice and shit, b-babe" he says moving away from his mom and pushes the cart. I cringe. Why did he tell his mom we are dating?!!?? We aren't! I have Kiba... OMG! KIBA!!!!

"How do you put up with my little Naruto?" Kushina asks surprised. I just smile at her as we walk following that stupid asshole!

"I uh..." THINK HINA THINK!!!

"Mind your own damn business mom!" Naruto snaps. What the hell is wrong with him!!!! He is pissing me off the way he is talking to her. I will literally go and slap him if he doesn't stop!!!!!

"I'm... sorry..." she puts her head down. How can she put up with this?!? I can't do this anymore!

"Naruto... can I speak to you really fast..." I ask him softly. Trying to sound as nice as possible.

"Um... can we just wait until we go back to the dorm or something?" He says.

"NO! I mean... it's really important..." I correct myself after yelling no.

"Ugh fine!" He groans. I look at Kushina. She nods and smiles at me. She is so sweet!

I walk as far as I can away from Kushina as possible so I could yell at him. Well if I can. He just follows. I finally stop and so does he.

"What?" He says coldly. Is that all he is gonna say? What? I just give him a death glare which doesn't bother him.

"What? WHAT IS ALL YOU SAY?!" I snap and yell a little loud. Only the people around us could hear me.

"Ok I'll explain this all later but can you just stick with this for now?" He says rolling his eyes. Me help him? Hell no!! I'd rather go to hell than help him!

I just laughs and he looks at me confused.

"Me... help you!?" I keep laughing. "Not the way you speak to your mother!" I finally get serious.

"Look she is fucking annoying ok?! Now let's go!" He snaps grabbing my arm.

"NO GET OFF OF ME!" I yell pretty loud. Everyone around us look at us.

He groans. "FUCK!" He seems pretty uncomfortable right now. But like I said earlier I could careless! I just cross my arms after he lets go of my arm.

"I'm not helping you now go and tell your mother the truth!" I snap.

"Ugh! I can't!" He snaps back at me. Really? I could do it for him!

"Fine I'll do it myself!" I say and start walking away. He grabs my arm again and pulls me back to him.

"Listen to me!" He snaps. He sounds scary now... I just stay quiet looking at him. Those eyes... oceany blue and- DAMMIT STOP HINA!!!

"Can you just stick with this until I get you back to the dorm... I can't tell her right now..." He says. Is he freakin serious?!??!? NO IM NOT STICKING WITH THIS LITTLE STUPID PLAN OF HIS!!

"No!" I snap. He looks seriously beyond pissed now.

"I can't fucking explain everything to you right now! I don't even want to explain it to you at all! GOD WHAT AM I SAYING?" He snaps. What is wrong with him? He is making no sense at all!!

"What?" I laugh at him because I'm so freakin confused! I just want to go back to the dorm and sleep.

"I hate you... I just hate you so damn much!" He says through his teeth. What? Those words hit hard me... no one had ever told me they hated me. I didn't even do anything anyways!

"Fuck! I don't even want to tell you anything! In fact I don't even tell anybody anything about me..." He takes a deep breath and rolls his eyes. I'm so done with today...

"I don't tell anyone anything about me... because it's non of their damn business... but since I put you in this damn situation I have to fucking tell you..." he starts. I stop him though.

"No! You don't have to tell me crap! Just go back to your mother and tell her the TRUTH!" I snap. I don't want to take part in any of this!

"HINATA! LISTEN TO ME FOR FUCK SAKE!" He snaps. It shut me up though. I keep forgetting we are in a store. Target. Fine I'll listen...

"Fine" I pout.

"Ok my mom doesn't live here... she lives in L.A. somehow. Don't ask me. I didn't know she was visiting. I ignored all her texts and calls. When I was younger I had problems with drinking smoking and drugs. I fucked a lot of hoes that were down to doing it. She tried helping me but it didn't work out. My dad sent me here to finish school and do college. But I could careless about that stupid ass dickhead! Right now I just want her to be happy thinking that I'm doing better well fine. With a girlfriend. You." I cringe at him saying I'm his 'girlfriend'. I can't just let this slide. Although I feel bad for his mother because he is lying to her.

Should I just go along with his stupid little plan? I don't know... I hate lying but... ugh!